Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

  1. #21
    Educator TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Last Seen
    04-01-15 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    673

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Record black turnout, and over 75% of them voted for Obama. And they say Whitey is a bigot!
    And comments such as this do nothing to disprove what you say.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    Emiliano Zapata


  2. #22
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Obama has a way with words does he not? This idiot is forever doing something and in the next breath saying he's not doing that.

    Trouble is he has so many people fooled they don't see what he's doing and the Obamedia is making it worse with their 5th column propaganda.

    You could take this foolish goof ball at his ,but you would have to do it minute by minute because he changes the lies and his message to fit the minute.

  3. #23
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    You know what I love about this thread is the hypocracy (sic).

    An idiot with the initials of GWB was acting prez for 8 years, and he lit cigars with 100 dollar bills to finance the real prez's former company to rebuild Iraq, and conservatives did not say one thing about it. In fact, they turned their head to it. This same Prez and GOP Congress took a budget surplus and squandered it and started the current deficit. Were the conservatives up in arms?

    Now had the conservatives been all up in arms with any prez over spending your tax dollars, I'd give them the respect of being truly concerned with financial conservatism. However, instead they overlook the simple fact that any administration, Dem or GOP, uses our tax dollars as monopoly money to advocate the things that their followers desire.

    The problem with this country is not the conservatives or liberals. The problem is that people cannot reason or agree on anything because they allow political parties and talk show hosts to guide their every thought. And, as a result, they become lemmings and allow fear to engulf them.
    Please show me proof that Bush lit up $100 bills to light cigars. Those budget supluses were a fantasy, they never existed. Many conservatives were "up in arms" over too much spending; one of them was Rush Limbaugh.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #24
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    You know what I love about this thread is the hypocracy (sic).

    An idiot with the initials of GWB was acting prez for 8 years, and he lit cigars with 100 dollar bills to finance the real prez's former company to rebuild Iraq, and conservatives did not say one thing about it. In fact, they turned their head to it. This same Prez and GOP Congress took a budget surplus and squandered it and started the current deficit. Were the conservatives up in arms?

    Now had the conservatives been all up in arms with any prez over spending your tax dollars, I'd give them the respect of being truly concerned with financial conservatism. However, instead they overlook the simple fact that any administration, Dem or GOP, uses our tax dollars as monopoly money to advocate the things that their followers desire.

    The problem with this country is not the conservatives or liberals. The problem is that people cannot reason or agree on anything because they allow political parties and talk show hosts to guide their every thought. And, as a result, they become lemmings and allow fear to engulf them.
    Exactamundo.

    This thread is off the hook retarded. What? Is it a competition with you guys? Who can out Limbaugh who? No wonder conservative issues are being ignored and not shared. Who wants to play Monopoly with an asshole?

    Halarious.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Quote Originally Posted by Benzin388 View Post
    cant wait for that million dollar bill to come out. just hope i dont land on that luxury tax space...thats a killer.


    Why stop there?....
    Zimbabwe is close to Kenya, isn't it?.....

  6. #26
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,477
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Anyone oh...hitting 60 years of age soon?

    Now, can that person tell me how governments in the past 42 years have treated tax dollars?
    Look at what party has done what, and look at what party is doing the insidious BS now, and look who is fully supportive of it.

    You can use the R's in a mere couple instances outside of the duties of National Security, and you folks use them as if we have been equal partners in the entitlement mess.

    This is why we should always fight against this crap... because weasely folks like you are ready to weave lies, and point... look here... look here.

    You and your Weasel Party... Tax & Spenders, but never man enough to man up to it.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    And comments such as this do nothing to disprove what you say.
    Gosh you're right. I meant the "Colored People Vote"

    How insensitive of me.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    The problem with this country is not the conservatives or liberals. The problem is that people cannot reason or agree on anything because they allow political parties and talk show hosts to guide their every thought. And, as a result, they become lemmings and allow fear to engulf them.
    The Sheeeeple. THE SHEEEEEPLE!

    BAAAAAAH! BAAAAAAAAAH!


  9. #29
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,477
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    You know what I love about this thread is the hypocracy (sic).

    An idiot with the initials of GWB was acting prez for 8 years, and he lit cigars with 100 dollar bills to finance the real prez's former company to rebuild Iraq, and conservatives did not say one thing about it. In fact, they turned their head to it. This same Prez and GOP Congress took a budget surplus and squandered it and started the current deficit. Were the conservatives up in arms?

    Now had the conservatives been all up in arms with any prez over spending your tax dollars, I'd give them the respect of being truly concerned with financial conservatism. However, instead they overlook the simple fact that any administration, Dem or GOP, uses our tax dollars as monopoly money to advocate the things that their followers desire.

    The problem with this country is not the conservatives or liberals. The problem is that people cannot reason or agree on anything because they allow political parties and talk show hosts to guide their every thought. And, as a result, they become lemmings and allow fear to engulf them.
    Two words that mean nothing to our disloyal, anti-American, Socialist Opposition:

    National Security.

    You seem ignorant about post Gulf War I, 911, the UN... but that is no surprise... after all, you're a Democrat.

    You forget YOUR party voted to send troops... because it was politically expedient. Then you and your party turned on our troops when they were in the middle of a war and needed our support most. That is scum-like behavior... using votes for war as political cover, and then doing a 180... empowering the enemy.

    SCUM.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 12-22-09 at 12:50 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #30
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,477
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like 'Monopoly Money'

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    The problem with this country is not the conservatives or liberals. The problem is that people cannot reason or agree on anything because they allow political parties and talk show hosts to guide their every thought. And, as a result, they become lemmings and allow fear to engulf them.
    What a load of horse sh*t.
    Problem is not Socialists or Conservatives? Oh Jeezuz.

    No, it's CO2 I guess. Not enough trees. Too many cars.

    The problem is people like you... moral relativists... spineless dweebs who don't have the sack to stand for something and realize there is good and evil, right and wrong, success and failure for a reason.

    The problem is people like you... thinking you're open minded, but are really intolerant and narrow minded.
    The problem is people like you... hopeless wanderers looking at false Gods.
    The problem is people like you... lacking core convictions that can be challenged, defended or defeated... so your mind can progress millimeter by millimeter.

    For people like you there is no hope... until you wake up from your coma in the middle of the road.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •