So folks...what have we learned. We have learned that posters like texmaster, Charles Martel, and Taylor are guilty of the following:
1) Not understanding the difference between sexual orientation and sexual behavior.
2) Showing that the penis and vagina can function as sexual organs, but not being able to prove that they were designed for that.
3) Committing the logical fallacy "appeal to nature" over and over.
4) Having their position that the children of gay parents do not do as well as those of straight parents be completely disproven.
5) Not understanding that procreation is not a requirement for child rearing and is therefore irrelevant when discussing what benefits the state.
6) Misrepresenting the arguments of others.
7) Failing to prove their position on all levels.
I'm sure there is more, but it's been a long day and I'll allow others to complete the list if they'd like.