Page 54 of 149 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #531
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    No, as usual I state facts. Not my fault if you choose not to accept them.
    I don't accept your theories as facts sorry.

    Like I said, another one who does not understand the conceptual difference between orientation and behavior. Let me spell out the analogy so you MIGHT get it. If someone is oriented to being right handed, and therefore behaves right handed, they can certainly learn to behave left handed, but that does not change that they will be oriented to being right handed, still.
    And still can't prove homosexual orientation is something you are born with.

    The more you spew this theory without factual backing, the more foolish you look.

    Do you get it now? Or must I explain it for the 7th time? Or perhaps you don't WANT to understand it because it destroys your argument.
    You can explain your theories all you like. Until you can support them with actual factual backing you will have to live with the fact you have theories, not evidence.

    Appeal to nature logical fallacy...as usual from you. Fail. Again.



    No, give it up, texmaster. You have no facts and your logic is completely faulty. All you have are opinions and logical fallacies.
    Right. Let's throw out procreation and sexual compatibility between the sexes and only rely on your theories for basing a new law.

    Your arrogance and ignorance on this subject is amazing.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #532
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,158

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You are an idiot. You aren't even being coherent at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Does anyone else know what this jackass moron is talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Yes, your ability to form a coherent argument is unsurpassed by all the other retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    you tell me, Chuckles.
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    called out for your mind-numbing stupidity
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You do realize that the quiet whispers back and forth now are how the hell you got so ****ed in the head
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    called out for your mind-numbing stupidity
    Anyone else get the impression that jallman had a bit too much coffee this morning?


  3. #533
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post


    You're right. We only have the sexual attraction, compatible sexual organs and procreation on our side where you have a "hunch"
    I dunno I can think of other orifices that are compatible for a phallus, and heck, that phallus can even be a banana if one wanted, it is ideally created and shaped for the purpose, even has 3 ridges to fit the grasping hand perfectly!

    Since bananas are compatible for sexual use, this is perfectly natural as well.

    Not only is your argument a fallacy, but it falls on its face when applied to that you want to discredit by it.
    Last edited by marduc; 12-18-09 at 06:18 PM.
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  4. #534
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Still can't admit you have no factual basis can you relating right or left hand to homosexuality.

    Sad really.

    Look up the definition of theory and you will find your entire argument on this.



    Still lying about this I see. Never mind the fact I used your own article, quoted it as evidence disputing your claim.
    It's an illustration, it's not exact.

    That is because I gave evidence, something you have gone out of your way to do. When you get around to presenting sourced evidence, get back to me, till then nothing you have said has any factual bearing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #535
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    I dunno I can think of other orifices that are compatible for a phallus, and heck, that phallus can even be a banana if one wanted, it is ideally created and shaped for the purpose, even has 3 ridges to fit the grasping hand perfectly!

    Since bananas are compatible for sexual use, this is perfectly natural as well.

    Not only is your argument is a fallacy, but it falls on its face when applied to that you want to discredit by it.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfucpGCm5hY"]YouTube- Origin of species - Science Fail[/ame]
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #536
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Mean while back in the real world this item that the DC City Council voted on will not pass Federal or State Rules. See my past post to understand why.

    Now I return you to the Redress/Texmaster/CC gay threesome

  7. #537
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I don't accept your theories as facts sorry.
    It is irrelevant as to whether your choose to believe facts or not. It does not affect me in any way.



    And still can't prove homosexual orientation is something you are born with.

    The more you spew this theory without factual backing, the more foolish you look.
    Guess what? I never claimed that you are born with ANY sexual orientation. Research shows that one's sexual orientation, gay OR straight is created by a one, some, or a combination of the following factors: biology; heredity; hormonal/chemical/genetic structure; social constructs. What the actual make up IS, is unknown, but these are the components that are possible.



    You can explain your theories all you like. Until you can support them with actual factual backing you will have to live with the fact you have theories, not evidence.
    Since the creation of ANY sexual orientation is just theory, you have zero facts for your position...as I have shown by exposing your logical fallacies time and time again.



    Right. Let's throw out procreation and sexual compatibility between the sexes and only rely on your theories for basing a new law.
    All irrelevant and again, as usual, appeal to nature logical fallacy. I know it is hard to give up on something that you've used time and again, but since it makes your position look absolutely silly you might want to consider the possibility of not using it.

    Your arrogance and ignorance on this subject is amazing.
    Arrogance and confidence in my accurate knowledge. The only ignorance on this subject, here, I see comes from you and Charles.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #538
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Anyone else get the impression that jallman had a bit too much coffee this morning?

    Moderator's Warning:
    DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriageUnnecessary picture trolling. Please do not do this again.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #539
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post

    I figured someone would pick up on my allusion to that gobbledygook
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  10. #540
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    I figured someone would pick up on my allusion to that gobbledygook
    It's one of my all time favorite videos, and the gay overtones are hilarious.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •