Page 50 of 149 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #491
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I'm thinking we all should PM to you all the folks we wanna call an idiot and let you take the hit for us in one fail swoop. Kinda like a martyr. You could be our own personal Jesus.

    I gotta say. You do got moxy. In fact, by my observations, you seem to strive on controversy and ill-will. I had an ex-wife like that.

    It takes all kinds. You go boy!
    Generally, I'm a very pleasant person to those who are pleasant to me. Do you and I ever have more than a short row before we get back to pleasantries? Have we not had more fun conversation than we have arguments, even in the face of extreme opposition to each other's views?

    You know why? You aren't an idiot. I just do not like stupid people. Especially uppity stupid people who think that because they accidentally found Debate Politics while looking for Sarah Palin gay pr0n, people actually care to hear their mindless spewings.

  2. #492
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,664

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    You look cute in that dress, though.
    Thanks Jer. I wore it just for you <wink.>

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  3. #493
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,664

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Generally, I'm a very pleasant person to those who are pleasant to me. Do you and I ever have more than a short row before we get back to pleasantries? Have we not had more fun conversation than we have arguments, even in the face of extreme opposition to each other's views?

    You know why? You aren't an idiot. I just do not like stupid people. Especially uppity stupid people who think that because they accidentally found Debate Politics while looking for Sarah Palin gay pr0n, people actually care to hear their mindless spewings.
    This is true. But I think it's more about my personal reaction to controversy. I ain't saying I'm right. I just get antsy when people around me start throwing punches. Even though your punches are rarely thrown at me I must admit there are times I intentionally avoid dialog with you fearing that inevitably it will go nasty.

    But, that being said, you are one of my favorite posters to READ. I have to admit.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  4. #494
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    This is true. But I think it's more about my personal reaction to controversy. I ain't saying I'm right. I just get antsy when people around me start throwing punches. Even though your punches are rarely thrown at me I must admit there are times I intentionally avoid dialog with you fearing that inevitably it will go nasty.

    But, that being said, you are one of my favorite posters to READ. I have to admit.
    Thank you. I appreciate that.

    You are one of my favorite posters here because you act like you have some damned sense as opposed to most of the fly through morons that grace us with their presence for a few months before melting down.

  5. #495
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Charles Martel,
    Yes?

    In fealty to the God-Emperor of DP, our undying Lord Vauge, and by the grace of the Debate Throne, in the name of the Ordo Epicus and the Inquisition, I call thee liar, and in the testimony of thy crimes, I submit this carta. May DP Justice account in all balance.
    I slap Satan across the face daily, Lord Vauge I consider a garden variety tulip and Ordo Epicus' Inquisition I've no interest in.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  6. #496
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    You're thinking of Cap'n Courtesy
    You're right. My bad
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #497
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Yes?



    I slap Satan across the face daily, Lord Vauge I consider a garden variety tulip and Ordo Epicus' Inquisition I've no interest in.
    Nobody expects the Ordo Epicius Inquisition!!!

    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #498
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Oh, well let me fix that for you.
    Fix it now, ten minutes ago it was:

    "Does anyone else know what this jackass moron is talking about?"

    Try to keep up with the debate, Jallman, I can't stop and wait for you to catch up that often, in fact, this might be the last time given your Santa is back. Seriously, with this ridiculous picture, you didn't know what I was talking about?

    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  9. #499
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Fix it now, ten minutes ago it was:

    "Does anyone else know what this jackass moron is talking about?"

    Try to keep up with the debate, Jallman, I can't stop and wait for you to catch up that often, in fact, this might be the last time given your Santa is back. Seriously, with this ridiculous picture, you didn't know what I was talking about?

    No, I didn't know what you were talking about at first. You seem to have a fixation on all things ghey that even I don't have. I just put it back there for you once you made a point of telling me what it was you were missing.

    And jackass, if you think that avatar had anything to do with the debate...you might want to consider keeping up.

    The comedy just keeps on coming from you.

  10. #500
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    I didn't ask you what your arguement is.
    I gave it anyway and it appears you still haven't responded. Telling.

    I've already read it.
    It's darn good huh?

    I asked you a question about something that you claim to know.
    ALl you have to do is read my posts, I need not claim anything, it's obvious I know. And it's obvious I know a whole lot more than many I'm debating with.

    You have given no evidence that you do know the differences. In order to understand the other's arguements then you must understand what it is that they are talking about.
    I know exactly what they're talking about and that's the reason I'm so confident they're wrong..and I'm dead on balls accurate.

    So again I ask. What is the difference between sexual orientation and sexual behavior.
    If I've given no evidence I know the differences....why would you be asking again. This isn't the issue, I've spelled the issue out clearly and plainly and proven my opponents wrong on this thread. I'm sorry if that's not to your liking. I really don't care that's it's not to your liking but I'm sorry anyway, you seem upset. So, I'm sorry.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

Page 50 of 149 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •