Page 48 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #471
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Actually, I would know accuracy....and clearly have been pointing out your lack of it with your incorrect and rather random argument.



    I've got more than enough room to speak and will continue doing and with hardly any resistance whatsoever. So lame and inaccurate are the arguments opposing me on this particular thread, I've won by default. Captain C was wrong, there was no fight. I won this debate by forfeit, the other side simply never showed up with anything reasonable or logical. All I've heard is "you're wrong" or "you're not right" or "no, this can't be."

    Sorry, this can be and is what it is.



    I couldn't care less why you respond. Being right is more important to me and I clearly am here.
    Yes I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles "Neener-Neener" Martel
    I'm right and you're wrong. Neener neener neener!!!
    Yes, your ability to form a coherent argument is unsurpassed by all the other retards.

    You must be soooooo proud of that extra chromosome you keep showing off.

  2. #472
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Yes I know.



    Yes, your ability to form a coherent argument is unsurpassed by all the other retards.

    You must be soooooo proud of that extra chromosome you keep showing off.
    Thank you oh so much for the Santa pic finding the round file cabinet. It dishonored the spirit of Christmas in my opinion, was off-color in my view.

    And nasty lookin.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  3. #473
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Thank you oh so much for the Santa pic finding the round file cabinet. It dishonored the spirit of Christmas in my opinion, was off-color in my view.

    And nasty lookin.
    You are an idiot. You aren't even being coherent at this point.

    Does anyone else know what this jackass moron is talking about?

  4. #474
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Temp-SuspendedSoonButIDon'tCare'CuzIHaveWorldofWarcraft IPWNPvPLMAO>:D View Post
    You are an idiot. You aren't even being coherent at this point.

    Does anyone else know what this jackass moron is talking about?
    It appears he's repulsed by sexually aggressive holiday pics.

    One could only speculate why.

  5. #475
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You are an idiot. You aren't even being coherent at this point.
    My IQ rather high, 1380 on my high school Sats and that was when they were difficult. Masters degree in business, minor in history focusing on military history, I'm not an idiot and this is the 15th or perhaps the 16th colossal error you've made just on this thread.

    And...wasn't it you who had a picture of a half naked Santa that I asked about earlier?
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  6. #476
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,674

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You are an idiot. You aren't even being coherent at this point.

    Does anyone else know what this jackass moron is talking about?
    I wanna know your secret. How do you get away with posting such obvious violations of forum rules and get away with it?

    I get demerits for just looking at somebody wrong.

    You MUST be sleeping with a mod.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  7. #477
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    It appears he's repulsed by sexually aggressive holiday pics.
    No, just sexually agressive Christmas pics. The other holidays...save for Easter...I'm all about sexual aggressive pics.

    One could only speculate why.
    Sort of like the Bad Santa movie, I'd rather not see Santa exploited or clowned up with some twisted version of what Christmas stands for. But, that's just me. Oh...and I..of course...still believe in Santa. On my list for this year I've asked him to woa up the reindeer and land on a few roofs of some of the more mistaken posters on this thread. I've personally asked Santa to give a clue to some of you as you clearly don't have one. Not concerning this topic anyway.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  8. #478
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    My IQ rather high, 1380 on my high school Sats and that was when they were difficult. Masters degree in business, minor in history focusing on military history, I'm not an idiot and this is the 15th or perhaps the 16th colossal error you've made just on this thread.

    And...wasn't it you who had a picture of a half naked Santa that I asked about earlier?
    Charles Martel,

    In fealty to the God-Emperor of DP, our undying Lord Vauge, and by the grace of the Debate Throne, in the name of the Ordo Epicus and the Inquisition, I call thee liar, and in the testimony of thy crimes, I submit this carta. May DP Justice account in all balance.


    Vauge protects.


  9. #479
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by IBeg4GoldinTrade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFisPVE? View Post
    It appears he's repulsed by sexually aggressive holiday pics.

    One could only speculate why.
    No, just sexually aggressive Christmas pics. The other holidays...save for Easter...I'm all about sexual aggressive pics.
    So it's Santa's sack that offends you.....
    Last edited by Jerry; 12-18-09 at 03:05 PM.

  10. #480
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I have no facts, experience or links to offer, however, I can see no logic in "choosing" to be gay and live a life of persecution and oppression. So I am of the opinion that gay people are gay people because that's just the way the good lord made 'em.

    Just my opinion.

    Also, I do know a handful of gay people and I think the world of them. They are very nice folks. As long as they are cool with me I don't care who they choose to boink behind closed doors. Other than their sexual preference, I don't see them to be much different from anybody else, for the most part.

    Nobody's gonna tell me what to do behind closed doors so I ain't gonna tell anybody else what they can do either.
    One of my very good friends in college was/is gay.

    When I waited tables in high school, gay men tipped better than any other group. (not a joke or implying anything, just a fact)

    Nothing wrong with having an opinion. But when you want to change the law an opinion isn't enough.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •