Page 41 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #401
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    I'll repeat with utter clarity and understanding and confidence. If you've conceived a child, you are not gay.
    I am still waiting for some factual evidence to back this up. This whole conversation has taken a turn into the surreal. Who is more qualified to determine who any person is attracted to than themselves?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #402
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am still waiting for some factual evidence to back this up. This whole conversation has taken a turn into the surreal. Who is more qualified to determine who any person is attracted to than themselves?
    What is homosexual about conceiving a child? Can any of you answer that? Is the birth of any child the result of any homosexual behavior? Or orientation?
    And speaking of facts.....attraction is what defines our sexuality?
    Last edited by Charles Martel; 12-17-09 at 07:23 PM.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  3. #403
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    I understand it perfectly, you are the confused one here, Sir.
    No, obvviously you do not. If you did you would understand that your argument is nonsense...or, at the least, nothing more than an opinion.



    Really? Explain.
    One can be homosexual or heterosexual and not ACT on their orientation. One who remains abstinent from sex for their entire life still has a sexual orientation. Those in prison who engage in homosexual behaviors can still be heterosexual. And, folks who give birth can still be homosexual. Behavior is controllable and determined by a number of factors, sexual orientation is just one.



    The act of an ejaculation from a man's penis into a woman's vagina isn't a heterosexual act? You are the one with a gross understanding, this is a colossal error.
    You just demonstrated my point. Thank you. You do not understand the difference between sexual orientation and sexual behavior. It may be a heterosexual act, as defined. That has nothing to do with whether it is being performed by a hetero- or a homosexual.



    I'd be in the shower deciding which hetero female in the crowd I was going to take to dinner after she had watched by piecemeal your argument that is itself devoid of fact and a wholesale error. Your wrong Captain, you ain't even close. And that's not a genral statement that one, YOU are wrong here. Not even close. And I'm sorry about that.
    It's a shame. That KO muddled your thinking so much that you don't even remember being KOed. I saw that happen once to a middleweight named Marlon Starling in the 80's. He was KOed like you were and when interviewed afterward, he couldn't even remember being knocked down. I hope in a few days you head clears.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #404
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    I'll repeat with utter clarity and understanding and confidence. If you've conceived a child, you are not gay.
    Your confidence and clarity does nothing to help your lack of understanding. Nothing but your own opinion and morality. Sorry. You lose.

    And do not comment off a mod box again.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #405
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    What is homosexual about conceiving a child? Can any of you answer that? Is the birth of any child the result of any homosexual behavior? Or orientation?
    And speaking of facts.....attraction is what defines our sexuality?
    What is homosexual about shaving? Not everything done by homosexuals is homosexual.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #406
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    No, obvviously you do not. If you did you would understand that your argument is nonsense...or, at the least, nothing more than an opinion.
    I understand you cannot address my arguments other than to call it nonsense. You're wrong, Captain, my understanding is clear and complete.

    One can be homosexual or heterosexual and not ACT on their orientation.
    But once they do act....what then?

    One who remains abstinent from sex for their entire life still has a sexual orientation.
    But if they parent a child, their defined. Sorry.

    Those in prison who engage in homosexual behaviors can still be heterosexual.
    Exactly. And those who engage in homosexual behavior and conceive a child...are actually heterosexuals, their choice to engage in gay sex, their child proof they're heterosexual.

    And, folks who give birth can still be homosexual. Behavior is controllable and determined by a number of factors, sexual orientation is just one.
    You engage in the most heterosexual behavior there is...you conceive a child...then you can call yourself gay until the cows come home. But...you ain't gay(not personal at YOU...Captain)

    He was KOed like you were and when interviewed afterward, he couldn't even remember being knocked down. I hope in a few days you head clears.
    Call me Buster, Mike.
    Last edited by Charles Martel; 12-17-09 at 07:30 PM.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  7. #407
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    What is homosexual about conceiving a child? Can any of you answer that? Is the birth of any child the result of any homosexual behavior? Or orientation?
    And speaking of facts.....attraction is what defines our sexuality?
    Here's your problem:

    "What is homosexual about conceiving a child?" Nothing. Nor is it heterosexual. It is reproductive and procreative.

    "Is the birth of any child the result of any homosexual behavior?" No. But notice...you used the word "behavior". You're starting to learn.

    "Or orientation?" And here is your problem. This is irrelevant. One's behavior is NOT necessarily exclusive to one's orientation.

    I hope this clears up the inaccurate information you have posted.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #408
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Nor is it heterosexual. It is reproductive and procreative.
    And there is NOTHING procreative or reproductive about homosexuality...Captain. And there are only two orientations...perhaps three. Homosexual, heterosexual, or bisexual. And if there is nothing procreative about homosexuality, the birth of a child comes from one of the other two. Sorry, your error here is clear and colossal, your misunderstanding quite massive in fact.

    No.
    But it is the result of heterosexual behavior huh? Every single member involved in this argument...was conceived from a heterosexual act....yes or no?

    One's behavior is NOT necessarily exclusive to one's orientation.
    And one's homosexual behavior cannot reproduce.

    I hope this clears up the inaccurate information you have posted.
    Proves I'm right and you;re Mike Tyson, I'm Buster Douglas.

    or down goes Frazier(Capt. Frazier)
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  9. #409
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    You are still confused. Homosexuality is a orientation, it's not an act. Sex is an act, and can result, under certain circumstances, in children. You repeatedly confuse the noun(or adjective? so long since english class...) with the verb.
    Last edited by Redress; 12-17-09 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Oops, called homosexuality a gender...that wsa wrong...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #410
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    I understand you cannot address my arguments other than to call it nonsense. You're wrong, Captain, my understanding is clear and complete.
    I call it nonsense because it is. Sorry you don't see it.



    But once they do act....what then?
    Then...nothing. THAT's what you don't understand. If I am right handed and then write left-handed one day, I am not magically left handed.



    But if they parent a child, their defined. Sorry.
    No they are not. Sorry. This argument of yours has been completely shredded since you have neither offered any evidence, and it's lack of logic has been shown. You can keep stating it, but then you are doing the Argumentum ad nauseam (argument to the point of disgust; i.e., by repitition) logical fallacy.



    Exactly. And those who engage in homosexual behavior and conceive a child...are actually heterosexuals, their choice to engage in gay sex, their child proof they're heterosexual.
    Nope. Not what I said. Very poor debating. A child is not evidence of heterosexuality. Sorry, but as usual, you are wrong.



    You engage in the most heterosexual behavior there is...you conceive a child...then you can call yourself gay until the cows come home. But...you ain't gay(not personal at YOU...Captain)
    Nope. You STILL don't understand the difference between behavior and orientation. I actually believe that you refuse to listen because you know that your position has been destroyed. But please continue. It is always interesting watching someone dig themselves into their denial, deeper and deeper...as you are doing.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •