Page 38 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #371
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    No one who has conceived a child is gay.
    So you can be gay until you conceive a child, and that is the miracle gay cure!

    its so simple!
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  2. #372
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    No one who has conceived a child is gay.
    Incorrect. But since you put it out there, prove that with some substantiation. Links would be nice. Your morality and opinion only is not acceptable.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #373
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    It was so poorly constructed and so filled with nothing but morality and opinion, at first I didn't even know how to respond.
    I just quit bothering when he insisted that because I assisted in an artificial inseminatation, I was suddenly not gay anymore.

  4. #374
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    That's pretty much what his argument amounts to. It's sort of a more emotional variation on the "marriage is for raising children" fallacious argument.
    ITs more the human sexuality's primary purpose in pro-creation. Anyone defining it as anything else is simply wrong. And your sexual behavior....isn't relevant enough to define orientation...not if you're a father. Sorry.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  5. #375
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    So you can be gay until you conceive a child, and that is the miracle gay cure!

    its so simple!
    Not be selfish or anything, but does this mean I can get married now?

  6. #376
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Not be selfish or anything, but does this mean I can get married now?
    Is your boyfriend a daddy too?
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  7. #377
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    ITs more the human sexuality's primary purpose in pro-creation. Anyone defining it as anything else is simply wrong. And your sexual behavior....isn't relevant enough to define orientation...not if you're a father. Sorry.
    You do realize that my penis never touched her vagina, right?

  8. #378
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    Is your boyfriend a daddy too?
    Damn, there's always a catch.

  9. #379
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    ITs more the human sexuality's primary purpose in pro-creation. Anyone defining it as anything else is simply wrong. And your sexual behavior....isn't relevant enough to define orientation...not if you're a father. Sorry.
    Again, this is nothing but your opinion and your morality. That and a quarter is worth...a quarter.

    It applies to no on but you. Try not to confuse facts with opinions which is what you are doing.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #380
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I just quit bothering when he insisted that because I assisted in an artificial inseminatation, I was suddenly not gay anymore.
    It's actually fun watching him claim to know something, when it is obvious to everyone that he's just spewing some foolish opinion of his.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •