Page 35 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #341
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Depends, You offering?
    Got clit I will travel

  2. #342
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Got clit I will travel
    Kinky. meeeooww. Though we should probably start a basement thread for this kind of conversation...

  3. #343
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,159

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Depends, You offering?
    There goes the whole "I post like a gentleman" charade!

  4. #344
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Kinky. meeeooww. Though we should probably start a basement thread for this kind of conversation...
    Well I haven't had an infraction in while and I'm feeling kinky these days.

  5. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    There goes the whole "I post like a gentleman" charade!
    Nobody was doing the "stately gentleman" thing anyways.

  6. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Well I haven't had an infraction in while and I'm feeling kinky these days.


    You knew it was coming.

  7. #347
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post


    You knew it was coming.
    I just turned asexual

  8. #348
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I just turned asexual
    Sorry

    Quickly think about...er...well someone hot.

  9. #349
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    For some one who has never once proved one of his points and never sources his comments,
    Which is a bald faced lie but go ahead. Go ahead and deny it and I'll quote your article to you...again.

    you sure ask for proof alot. Are you denying that there is evidence that genetics may play a role in orientation?
    May possibly, theoricial? Of course not.

    And Tom Cruise may not be gay.

    The idiocy of that statement alone you made shows how weak your argument is.

    That nothing found so far disproves the theory that genetics affects orientation,
    Exacept for all the failed studies that tried to prove it

    and it does in fact account for the way homosexuals usually follow the maternal line? It's not proven, as no "gay gene"(which would in fact be many gay genes) has been found, but it is likely. Do you know that physical differences have been found between gays and strait people? Did you know this suggests that it is not a choice, but biology?
    You are hopless you truly are. You have no proof and your only argument is there "may" be a link.

    I got news for you. "maybe, possibly" isn't an argument.

    Is an unsupported theory which is no argument for changing existing laws or establishing new ones based on "maybe, possibly"

    Did you know that is not his argument? Did you know you are putting words in his mouth. He pointed out a flaw in your argument, and correctly. There are any number of traits that are passed down genetically that are not survival orientated.
    Which is a gross distortion of my argument since we are talking sexual orientation not survival.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #350
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Strawman. That's not what I said.
    Lie. yes it was.

    It's not inherited. Hard-wired personality traits are a function of brain development, prenatal issues, genetics. Sexual orientation is not a choice. Left-handed is not a choice. Low-impulse control, left-brained personalities, right-brained personalities, creativity, gifted, etc. are not a choice.
    Again, prove it. Do you honestly think your own personal opinion is enough to prove your claim?

    Foot fetish. Are your familiar with the term? A person who reaches orgasm but having his foot fondled. Seem like 'deviant' behavior? Not if you understand that the genitalia nerves are right next to the foot nerves in the brain, and, to the extent those nerve bunldes may overlap in a person's brain...
    And what pray tell does that have to do with gay marriage in any way shape or form?

    Are you starting to understand? You can't control the way your brain is wired. A homosexual can not be rewired for opposite sex attraction. That's the way God made them. And God doesn't make mistakes. So who are we to make their lives miserable just because we don't understand them. Just because they're different.
    For the third time, before you can make this claim it is "hardwired" you must be able to PROVE IT.

    You are no different than an atheist arguing with a religious person.

    We don't change laws based on FAITH we change them based on FACTS.

    You have none to support your claims which is the entire point.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •