Page 34 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #331
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Homosexual sex isn;t even close to being the equal of human sexuality, it's your specific version. It doesn't rate, sorry
    I'm just curious but how do you feel about oral sex?

  2. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I'm just curious but how do you feel about oral sex?
    You're trying to confuse the issue by white-washing his argument with every other sexual act and irrelevant comparisons.

    It's easy enough to defeat his argument by addressing his points. There's no need for additional games.

  3. #333
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    You're trying to confuse the issue by white-washing his argument with every other sexual act and irrelevant comparisons.

    It's easy enough to defeat his argument by addressing his points. There's no need for additional games.
    Jerry I stated I was just curious. But any how's if a man or a woman is munching carpet what is the diff?

  4. #334
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Jerry I stated I was just curious. But any how's if a man or a woman is munching carpet what is the diff?
    It's a different relationship. That relationship is no more a simple variation than my left-handedness is a simple variation.
    Last edited by Jerry; 12-17-09 at 03:15 PM.

  5. #335
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    It's a different relationship..
    Every relationship is different no matter what. And that IMO is the only constant.

  6. #336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Every relationship is different no matter what. And that IMO is the only constant.
    Every car is different no matter what, that doesn't mean a Corvette is a Catalytic.

    See you're still trying to confuse the issue.

    Marriage has always been about and for monogamous couples raising children. If you can isolate all the venerable and show that the typical gay couple reflects the typical hetero monogamous couple raising children, where the single and only difference is sexual orientation, then you have an argument.

    Until then, you're comparing apples to oranges.
    Last edited by Jerry; 12-17-09 at 03:32 PM.

  7. #337
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Really. Prove it.

    List the studies you are claiming support this theory of yours.

    If your goal is to equate the sexual desire of homosexuals with the millions of years of heterosexual procreation and attraction, not to mention the compatibility of sexual organs for procreation between males and females, then you will need more than your pompous attitude and holier than thou rhetoric to convince others.
    For some one who has never once proved one of his points and never sources his comments, you sure ask for proof alot. Are you denying that there is evidence that genetics may play a role in orientation? That nothing found so far disproves the theory that genetics affects orientation, and it does in fact account for the way homosexuals usually follow the maternal line? It's not proven, as no "gay gene"(which would in fact be many gay genes) has been found, but it is likely. Do you know that physical differences have been found between gays and strait people? Did you know this suggests that it is not a choice, but biology?


    Of course. How could I possibly think nature would make the opposite sexes attracted to each other. LOL

    So, for all the species of the world that populate with one male one female reproduction, please explain how we are not genetically inclined to be attracted to the opposite sex.

    This is the dumbest argument you have made yet. You want to cast aside millions of years of evolution and procreation based on nothing but your own self satisfying theory.
    Did you know that is not his argument? Did you know you are putting words in his mouth. He pointed out a flaw in your argument, and correctly. There are any number of traits that are passed down genetically that are not survival orientated.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #338
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Every car is different no matter what, that doesn't mean a Corvette is a Catalytic.

    See you're still trying to confuse the issue.

    Marriage has always been about and for monogamous couples raising children. If you can isolate all the venerable and show that the typical gay couple reflects the typical hetero monogamous couple raising children, where the single and only difference is sexual orientation, then you have an argument.

    Until then, you're comparing apples to oranges.
    I guess in fantasy world marriage has always been about monogamous couples raising children. In reality and historically through out many different cultures it has encompassed many different issues from polygamy to women and children being treated as property to gay martriage. The only constant is that each relationship is different.

  9. #339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I guess in fantasy world marriage has always been about monogamous couples raising children.

    In reality....
    That's a dismissal tactic.

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    In reality and historically through out many different cultures it has encompassed many different issues from polygamy to women and children being treated as property to gay martriage. The only constant is that each relationship is different.
    Not even in mid evil Japan or ancient Greece where same-sex relationships were an accepted norm were same-sex relationships presented as being the same as opposite-sex relationships.

    I would never suggest that my left-handedness is the same as right-handedness, being nothing more than a variation. Also, just because I was born left-handed doesn't mean I get to drive on the other side of the road.
    Last edited by Jerry; 12-17-09 at 03:48 PM.

  10. #340
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I'm just curious but how do you feel about oral sex?
    Depends, You offering?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •