Denial...ain't no river.Among long-term prison inmates, 70 percent grew up without fathers, as did 60 percent of rapists and 75 percent of adolescents charged with murder.
How long would you like me to continue?63 percent of youth suicides are from fatherless homes five times the average (U.S. Department of Heath Census)
- 85 percent of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes 20 times the average (Center for Disease Control)
- 80 percent of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes 14 times the average (Justice & Behavior)
- 71 percent of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes 9 times the average (National Principals Association Report)
- 75 percent of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes 10 times the average. (Rainbows for All Gods Children)
- 70 percent of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes 9 times the average. (U.S. Department of Justice)
- 85 percent of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes 20 times the average. (Texas Department of Correction)
Runnin out of white flags, CT? Admit your agenda and admit I'm much too educated on this matter...why not throw another tantrum and claim you're going home, call me another name or best yet, continue to ignore fact, it's just all so telling.Drug Use: "...the absence of the father in the home affects significantly the behavior of adolescents and results in the greater use of alcohol and marijuana."
Source: Deane Scott Berman, "Risk Factors Leading to Adolescent Substance Abuse," Adolescence 30 (1995)
Sexual abuse. A study of 156 victims of child sexual abuse found that the majority of the children came from disrupted or single-parent homes; only 31 percent of the children lived with both biological parents. Although stepfamilies make up only about 10 percent of all families, 27 percent of the abused children lived with either a stepfather or the mother's boyfriend.
Yours a political argument, you're not being objective. It's ok, I figured it out many posts ago.