Page 128 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #1271
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I wonder if he pines for the good ol' days of slavery in Dixie too.
    You mean when my grandparents were slaves? Those days?

    You sure you wanna keep going down this road?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #1272
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If Libbos couldn't scream, "racist", or, "homophobe", they wouldn't have an argument.
    They got pissed at the original comment () and now look where we are.

  3. #1273
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    They got pissed at the original comment () and now look where we are.
    Yeah, really. It's a Libbo flaw. They can't help it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #1274
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Ok, just wanted to make it abundantly clear that when you say private marriages can accomplish the same things that you don't have any evidence for such a claim.
    I'll get you those studies as soon as this country implements non-government sanctioned marriage and we have 10 years of data to study

  5. #1275
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    I'll get you those studies as soon as this country implements non-government sanctioned marriage and we have 10 years of data to study
    Haha

  6. #1276
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You mean when my grandparents were slaves? Those days?

    You sure you wanna keep going down this road?
    I'm not going down any road. I asked if you were.

    Do you want to go back to the days of apartheid in SA? Just clarify your meaning.

  7. #1277
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah, really. It's a Libbo flaw. They can't help it.
    You forgot that "Libbo" is immature, an unfair generalization, and pisses off the mods.

  8. #1278
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,672

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, since I call bull****, bull****, I must be a racist? That's the second time you've tried to call me a racist. Why would you calla black guy a racist? Is it because I'm not falling in line with my Libbo massa?

    It's crazy to think it's a good thing to go from a few people being to everyone being poor. We're in real trouble if the Libbos ever get an solid power.
    I just wanna know your secret to by-passing the curse filters without getting dinged by the mods. Don't get me wrong, I have no personal objection. I tried doing it myself, in fact. Only, I get spanked.

    Tell me your secret. I promise I won't tell anybody else.

    Are you like, "immune?" Got a handicap sticker? What gives?
    Last edited by Captain America; 12-25-09 at 07:21 PM.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  9. #1279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If Libbos couldn't scream, "racist", or, "homophobe", they wouldn't have an argument.
    Homophobia is a term for a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards homosexuality and people identified or perceived as being homosexual. Definitions[1][2][3] of the term refer variably to antipathy, contempt, aversion, and (irrational) fear. Based on prejudice and similar to racism, xenophobia, anti-semitism, and sexism[4], homophobia as motivation is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination[1][2] and violence on the basis of a non-heterosexual orientation.
    Homophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Well, apdst, we sure as hell can't call you a tolerant Christian. The word Homophobe means what it means. And when your views fit that meaning, that's what you get called. Pretty damn simple.

  10. #1280
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I'm not going down any road. I asked if you were.

    Do you want to go back to the days of apartheid in SA? Just clarify your meaning.
    So, since I had the unmidigated gaul to suggest that things are no better in SA now than they were during Apartheid and in fact they're worse, you automatically assume that 1) I want to go back to Apartheid and see a return of slavery in America and 2) I'm a racist?

    Please, tell us you're smarter than
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •