Page 118 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #1171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, when did I specifically address your post?

    I posted:

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    It was not fun to skim through the almost 250 posts by you including the words Racist or Homophobe. But I did it...and you are, as far as this one sees, true in your statement.



    Admits, but recants. Legitimate.



    Admits, but only that it was a short stint...



    Close but no cigar here...



    This one I think was sarcasm, but I guess taken out of context you did call someone a racist.



    Anti-Racist-calling here too...
    Which you thanked, and then, without quoting, posted this immediately following:

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sucks to be outted like that.

    That's what they are getting on your ass about.

  2. #1172
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    I posted:



    Which you thanked, and then, without quoting, posted this immediately following:




    That's what they are getting on your ass about.
    I beg to differ, they were on my ass long before that. But, hey, as I said, I don't give a ****. I don't owe money to any of those mother ****ers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #1173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I beg to differ, they were on my ass long before that. But, hey, as I said, I don't give a ****. I don't owe money to any of those mother ****ers.
    Yeah I noticed, I was just saying that most recent ****storm was from that particular comment.

  4. #1174
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Did he use the word genetic? He said "before we are born", which is possible but not proven. Certainly very early in life at the least, possibly at conception, possibly prenatal, possibly very early in development.
    Right Redress. By that logic we're all aliens because its possible but not proven.

    Why do you constantly pretend people don't mean what they say when they directly compare race to homosexuality?

    Question for you Redress, real simple: How is race determined?

    Do you come out of the closet and discover your race?

    Can you experiment with another race and become that race?

    Are there church retreats where you can change your race?

    Is Tom Cruise hiding his real race in the closet?

    Please.

    BTW: At conception would be genetic.

    I can't believe after 200+ posts in this thread you still are trying this scam.
    Last edited by texmaster; 12-24-09 at 02:47 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #1175
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    What's really sad is that people like you don't see the ugliness and ignorance of your statements. The world is changing, we have a better understanding of sexual orientation and therefore a broader acceptance that it is more than a "lifestyle choice". Being black, left-handed, blue-eyed, and/or homosexual are all choices made before we are born.

    Filled with fear and hate you trudge along, grasping for anything to justify something that is wrong.
    Yes yes. Only one side can be filled with hate and fear. Certainly not your side right?

    Hate to break it to you but there is zero evidence of a genetic link to homosexuality in even half of all homosexuals let alone a percentage even above 90% so for you to profess your own hate for the opposite side not accepting your word on faith and it is pure faith just makes you look foolish.

    Many have tried here posting laughable studies on flies and even twins where the numbers were by the scientists' own admission not able to be proven to be genetic so if you wish to hit your head against the wall a bit more, have at it but you can't prove your belief in homosexuality being genetic
    Last edited by texmaster; 12-24-09 at 02:36 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #1176
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Many have tried here posting laughable studies on flies and even twins where the numbers were by the scientists' own admission not able to be proven to be genetic so if you wish to hit your head against the wall a bit more, have at it but you can't prove your belief in homosexuality being genetic
    I'm trying to take the squirrelly way out and say "well why don't you find a source denying it? blah blah blah myah myah myah." But its something to consider.

    There are theories here and there concerning the genetic quality of homosexuality, but its something that is being searched for, not found already; thus the science of it.

    Anyway my point is that more open-minded people would believe homosexuals when they themselves say it is "not a choice." It seems like more and more people who say it isn't genetic are saying it simply because they care way too much about the person lives of other people. It seems like these people are somewhat scared to be proven wrong, if in fact it turns out to be genetic.

    Why? What does it matter if it turns out to be genetic? What does that change about your life?

    Genetic or non-genetic, homosexuality still exists. How do we know? Because we have people who openly recognize it as a "threat."

  7. #1177
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,326
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Right Redress. By that logic we're all aliens because its possible but not proven.

    Why do you constantly pretend people don't mean what they say when they directly compare race to homosexuality?

    Question for you Redress, real simple: How is race determined?

    Do you come out of the closet and discover your race?

    Can you experiment with another race and become that race?

    Are there church retreats where you can change your race?

    Is Tom Cruise hiding his real race in the closet?

    Please.

    BTW: At conception would be genetic.

    I can't believe after 200+ posts in this thread you still are trying this scam.
    Alien has a clear meaning, and none of those meanings would be possible as you try and use it to make your point.

    The choice of options to choose as example of things determined pre-birth without being genetic are small and easy examples like the one he used. However, since he expressly used the phrase "before birth" instead of the simpler "genetic", I take that to have meaning.

    Yes, I was aware that at conception would be genetic.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #1178
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Actually, this is but one of my links, I've repeatedly overwhelmed the forum with links to children affected by no father in the home. I've been quioting and linking many different sources, CC, something you've failed to do.

    You're wrong, I'm proving it so, you don't like that very much, thus your charge I've nothing. I'm actually dead on correct here and we both know it.
    And NONE of your links prove your position, because they are ALL red herrings. And you continue to ignore two things: you have yet to demonstrate that you understand the difference between sexual orientation and sexual behavior, and you have yet to comment on the studies that I presented.

    It's obvious that you hate losing, but I suggest you get used to it. It's the only possible outcome for you in this debate, since you have NOTHING.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #1179
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,326
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    Anyway my point is that more open-minded people would believe homosexuals when they themselves say it is "not a choice."
    My mother explained it to me thus when I asked her many years ago. When she realized she was gay, she knew it was going to involve some pretty harsh times, but enduring those was better than enduring what she was not. Would any one choose to be treated as trash? Would any one choose to risk job and house and church and friends if they did not have to? She knew she would probably lose her job, probably not be allowed back to her church, probably lose friends, probably lose her kids, none of those things would she have chosen if she did not have to. There was no choice, there simply was being what she was. Thankfully, the world has changed and gays are much more accepted, and she is very happy and well adjusted in who she is.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #1180
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    I've destroyed your every argument and stand firm on mine. The purposeful removal of either gender on the nuclear family is societal suicide. And most people do not equate a relationship between two of the same gender as the equal of marriage. I've shown you why your research is flawed, why you pretend denial is a river in Egypt, why a 'gay' parent isn't possible, why homosexuality isn't necessary, in fact, irrelevant to human sexuality.
    You've done nothing of the sort. You've presented information that not only does not address the issue, but also does nothing to bolster your argument. A two-time loser, in other words.


    It does rate on the CDC most suicidal behaviors, in fact, is more dangerous than sharing needles but, that's an another issue, we'll remain on topic, and I'll remain grounded in my arguments.

    You're losng this debate, CC.
    That is another argument, one you would lose just as handily as you have lost this one.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •