Page 114 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #1131
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    It was not fun to skim through the almost 250 posts by you including the words Racist or Homophobe. But I did it...and you are, as far as this one sees, true in your statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sucks to be outted like that.
    I hate being outed for being "true in my statements". It so sucks...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #1132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Apdst, perhaps it's time to cut your losses and pursue another line of debate in this thread?

  3. #1133
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,475

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You make a blanket statement about "libbos", and then call them self centered when they point out you are wrong about them. keep up the good work...
    Well, those who realize that the world doesn't revolve around them, realize that if any of my comments don't apply to them, then they need not worry about what I say.

    BTW, don't bash blanket comments with, um, a blanket comment. Just a word to the wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #1134
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, those who realize that the world doesn't revolve around them, realize that if any of my comments don't apply to them, then they need not worry about what I say.

    BTW, don't bash blanket comments with, um, a blanket comment. Just a word to the wise.
    So people should not point out that your blanket statements are wrong, and use evidence to prove it? This is a new rule I have never heard of, but very convenient to you. Next you will tell us using logic and sources to discredit your arguments is unfair.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #1135
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, those who realize that the world doesn't revolve around them, realize that if any of my comments don't apply to them, then they need not worry about what I say.

    BTW, don't bash blanket comments with, um, a blanket comment. Just a word to the wise.
    When you make such blanket statements you are including EVERYONE..not just the ones that such a statement actually applies to....Hence why a blanket statement is called a blanket statement.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #1136
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,475

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Apdst, perhaps it's time to cut your losses and pursue another line of debate in this thread?
    What-do-I-give-a-****? No one here signs my check. It's fun to see the Libbos get all torqued up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #1137
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,475

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So people should not point out that your blanket statements are wrong, and use evidence to prove it? This is a new rule I have never heard of, but very convenient to you. Next you will tell us using logic and sources to discredit your arguments is unfair.
    You jut said that I'm wrong about them--"them" being all Libbos. That's a blanket statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #1138
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What-do-I-give-a-****? No one here signs my check. It's fun to see the Libbos get all torqued up...
    It's funny to see someone whine about "Libbos." An immature and not very clever name for liberals is always a sign of, well, lack of maturity and lack of cleverness.

  9. #1139
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You jut said that I'm wrong about them--"them" being all Libbos. That's a blanket statement.
    It was YOUR blanket, genius.

  10. #1140
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,475

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    It's funny to see someone whine about "Libbos." An immature and not very clever name for liberals is always a sign of, well, lack of maturity and lack of cleverness.
    What's even funnier, is to watch all you Libbos go into attack mode...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •