Page 113 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #1121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 05:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Which are all examples of things determined before birth. he used the phrase "before birth", not "genetic". You chose to read into it.

    How foolish of me to read into someone's post and ask a question to clarify.

  2. #1122
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,854

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    I'm still trying to figure out how my response to hazlnut's post suddenly became about Redress. Self centered, much?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  3. #1123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 05:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Go have fun finding out how many times I called some one a racist or homophobe on this board.
    It was not fun to skim through the almost 250 posts by you including the words Racist or Homophobe. But I did it...and you are, as far as this one sees, true in your statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Now I admit that I have used the homophobe argument but not often
    Admits, but recants. Legitimate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    (well, I think I toyed with a weak version of homophobe, but not for long)
    Admits, but only that it was a short stint...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It certainly sounds racist
    Close but no cigar here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I voted for Sharpton and Rush, so I definitely think he is a racist.
    This one I think was sarcasm, but I guess taken out of context you did call someone a racist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress
    Butters, sir, to label a whole state as racist is, to my mind, kinda lame.
    Anti-Racist-calling here too...

  4. #1124
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,854

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Sucks to be outted like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #1125
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    35,817
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If Libbos couldn't scream, "racist", or, "homophobe", they wouldn't have an argument.
    Now after going through Redresses posts how about you go through mine and see how often I have screamed these.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #1126
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,854

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Now after going through Redresses posts how about you go through mine and see how often I have screamed these.
    Another self centered one. Wonderful!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #1127
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sucks to be outted like that.
    Did you understand what he wrote? Did you really? Outted like what?
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  8. #1128
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,409

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Go through mine and find out how many times I've been called "homophobe".

  9. #1129
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,625
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Another self centered one. Wonderful!!!
    You make a blanket statement about "libbos", and then call them self centered when they point out you are wrong about them. keep up the good work...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  10. #1130
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    35,817
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Another self centered one. Wonderful!!!
    The statement I quoted was said in general and was not directed at the person that you were quoting from. That part you addressed in the first part of that post. Otherwise why say "libboS" or "they"?

    Sorry you cannot back pedal on this one. You were not directing it at just that one poster.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •