Page 112 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #1111
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Touche, but he referenced race, left handedness, and eye color.
    And, you got flamed for simply asking a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #1112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, you got flamed for simply asking a question.
    Eh, Redress was just being thorough...

  3. #1113
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Eh, Redress was just being thorough...
    Some people can't help themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #1114
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,301
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nothing made up there! You even admit it's not made up...
    No, I did not. Go have fun finding out how many times I called some one a racist or homophobe on this board. You will notice a distinct lack, and yet I argue positions here pretty much daily. You are wrong, and your arguments tend to be nothing more than blanket misrepresentations of those ebil "libbos".

    You should look in the mirror and ask yourself that question. Repetively, if necessary.
    I have been arguing positions in this thread in dozens of posts. You, not once.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #1115
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,301
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Touche, but he referenced race, left handedness, and eye color.
    Which are all examples of things determined before birth. he used the phrase "before birth", not "genetic". You chose to read into it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #1116
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,301
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Some people can't help themselves.
    Damn people wanting to be all accurate and stuff...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #1117
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, I did not. Go have fun finding out how many times I called some one a racist or homophobe on this board. You will notice a distinct lack, and yet I argue positions here pretty much daily. You are wrong, and your arguments tend to be nothing more than blanket misrepresentations of those ebil "libbos".
    Just going on what you said.

    Well, let's see...No argument except crying racist or homophobe? Two arguments that I and alot of us avoid altogether(well, I think I toyed with a weak version of homophobe, but not for long). You are, as usual, making crap up and trying to attribute it to those you disagree with.


    Maybe you need to learn to write?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #1118
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,301
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Just going on what you said.





    Maybe you need to learn to write?
    Ok, this is complicated, so I will go slow with it. See, in one case, you say "libbos" only use 2 arguments, homophobe and racist. Now I admit that I have used the homophobe argument but not often, and I stopped using it. I also point out I have made tons of arguments without using either, in fact, it would be about 99.99 % of my arguments, and 100 % more recently. Now, what that means is your statement that "libbos" only use two arguments is wrong. In fact, it is not even close to right. I would go so far as to say it's not even remotely close to anything resembling truth. Did that go over your head, or do you now follow the difference between "only" and "rarely"?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #1119
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,025

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Ok, this is complicated, so I will go slow with it. See, in one case, you say "libbos" only use 2 arguments, homophobe and racist. Now I admit that I have used the homophobe argument but not often, and I stopped using it. I also point out I have made tons of arguments without using either, in fact, it would be about 99.99 % of my arguments, and 100 % more recently. Now, what that means is your statement that "libbos" only use two arguments is wrong. In fact, it is not even close to right. I would go so far as to say it's not even remotely close to anything resembling truth. Did that go over your head, or do you now follow the difference between "only" and "rarely"?
    There are a total 8 posts with you using the word homophobe on this forum. Of those 8 - only a single one is in reference to a specific person. That is 1 post out of a total of 186 on threads with the word 'gay' in it. Yeah. You average less then 1%. :P
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #1120
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,301
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    There are a total 8 posts with you using the word homophobe on this forum. Of those 8 - only a single one is in reference to a specific person. That is 1 post out of a total of 186 on threads with the word 'gay' in it. Yeah. You average less then 1%. :P
    But but but...that is one of my only 2 arguments. It must be true cuz apdst told me so....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •