Page 111 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1483

Thread: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

  1. #1101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Ah another person laughably trying to relate race to homosexuality.

    Sad. Utterly sad.
    What's really sad is that people like you don't see the ugliness and ignorance of your statements. The world is changing, we have a better understanding of sexual orientation and therefore a broader acceptance that it is more than a "lifestyle choice". Being black, left-handed, blue-eyed, and/or homosexual are all choices made before we are born.

    Filled with fear and hate you trudge along, grasping for anything to justify something that is wrong.

  2. #1102
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,856
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Charles Martel,

    Since you continually take things out of context and only cherry pick what you want to hear you are no longer worth debating. Those kinds of moves clearly indicate a closed mind that is here in this thread more to promote a percieved agenda than to actually discuss and debate things.

    Bye.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  3. #1103
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If Libbos couldn't scream, "racist", or, "homophobe", they wouldn't have an argument.
    If you could not cry about "Libbos" and make **** up about them you would have no arguments.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #1104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    What's really sad is that people like you don't see the ugliness and ignorance of your statements. The world is changing, we have a better understanding of sexual orientation and therefore a broader acceptance that it is more than a "lifestyle choice". Being black, left-handed, blue-eyed, and/or homosexual are all choices made before we are born.

    Filled with fear and hate you trudge along, grasping for anything to justify something that is wrong.
    So homosexuality is genetic?

  5. #1105
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If you could not cry about "Libbos" and make **** up about them you would have no arguments.
    What have I made up?

    And, what fun would it be if we all agreed on everything?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #1106
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What have I made up?

    And, what fun would it be if we all agreed on everything?...
    Well, let's see...No argument except crying racist or homophobe? Two arguments that I and alot of us avoid altogether(well, I think I toyed with a weak version of homophobe, but not for long). You are, as usual, making crap up and trying to attribute it to those you disagree with.

    What fun would it be if we actually debated ideas instead of using mindless namecalling? I think alot.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #1107
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    So homosexuality is genetic?
    Did he use the word genetic? He said "before we are born", which is possible but not proven. Certainly very early in life at the least, possibly at conception, possibly prenatal, possibly very early in development.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #1108
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Within Your Soul
    Last Seen
    12-25-09 @ 12:13 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    I am curious as to why any government is in the marriage business at all?

    Would it not make everyone happy if the government only recognized civil unions and the churches handled marriages?
    "Political bias optional, civility a must" - DebatePolitics.com

    The Truth

  9. #1109
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Well, let's see...No argument except crying racist or homophobe? Two arguments that I and alot of us avoid altogether(well, I think I toyed with a weak version of homophobe, but not for long). You are, as usual, making crap up and trying to attribute it to those you disagree with.


    Nothing made up there! You even admit it's not made up...

    What fun would it be if we actually debated ideas instead of using mindless namecalling? I think alot.
    You should look in the mirror and ask yourself that question. Repetively, if necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #1110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: DC City Council votes to legalize gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Did he use the word genetic? He said "before we are born", which is possible but not proven. Certainly very early in life at the least, possibly at conception, possibly prenatal, possibly very early in development.
    Touche, but he referenced race, left handedness, and eye color.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •