Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

  1. #11
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,148

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not that this thread has anything to do with Israel, but when did this ever take place?
    start a thread on that topic rather than derail this thread and i will post there

  2. #12
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    start a thread on that topic rather than derail this thread and i will post there
    You're the one that needs to stop trying to derail the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #13
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    start a thread on that topic rather than derail this thread and i will post there

    So when you posted this:

    yep. just like nuclear equipped israel, it has repeatedly violated sovereign nations' territories in its military campaigns, such as in


    nevermind
    it was not only pro Israel, but NOT derailing the thread topic? You should have stopped with "nevermind".....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #14
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    here's a challenge. show us where that was said
    ran's president did not stop there, continuing his vitriol during a speech at a conference called "A World Without Zionism." Ahmadinejad told the audience that the "new wave" of Palestinian attacks would destroy Israel, that Muslim countries that made peace with Israel would "burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury" and that a world without the US and Israel would be possible, reported the Iranian government news agency, IRNA.

    Vice Prime Minister Shimon Peres called for Israel to work to get Iran kicked out of the United Nations, saying Ahmadinejad's comments represented a "crime against humanity."

    "The president of Iran's call is even more grave in light of Iran's attempts to develop nuclear weapons and acquire long range missiles," Peres wrote in a letter to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

    "Israel should immediately turn to the general-secretary of the UN and to the Security Council with an unequivocal demand to distance Iran from the UN."

    Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said the comments only served to underline the need to send the file on Iran's nuclear development to the UN Security Council for the imposition of sanctions.
    Iranian president: 'Wipe Israel off map' | Israel | Jerusalem Post
    That was easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    again, since you are insisting this is a national iranian practice, it should be easy for your to offer up evidence of your allegation. i look forward to seeing it
    My lords, Honorable Members of parliament Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to be at the House of Commons.

    I am an Iranian, a practicing Muslim woman, who sees it as her responsibility to stand up to hard core Muslims who use Islam to brainwash children of that faith, in particular the Iranian children, who the Iranian government is turning into ticking bombs.

    After all I have gone through, some in the audience might ask, why do I put myself in danger again? I made it out alive. I have a successful life outside Iran. Why would I want to be here?

    My answer is best summed up by the Edmond Burke quotation, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing."

    I teach people that if they have something to say, it shouldn't be just a desire but a human duty and responsibility to help others. If we can change the text books, if we can teach the children of Iran and the Middle East that hate is not inherited; it is taught. If they can understand that children everywhere are innocent and if they can learn, as I often say, that "Governments do and People pay", we will save generations of our human family from the hard core fundamentalists who are turning them into human bombs.
    +_+_+
    During the years I was studying in Iran, we were lined up at 7 A. M, every morning, rain or shine, before attending our classes at 8 A. M to yell, "Death to America, Death To Israel, Death To United Kingdom, Death to France and Death to Germany.
    Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education

    That was Easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    if israel gave rights to all of its citizens then the arabs would control the israeli government
    That's a political issue. They only have 52% of the population.

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    please point to my derisive comment about jews ... or, being unable to do so, admit you are once again speaking out of your ass
    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    yep. just like nuclear equipped israel, it has repeatedly violated sovereign nations' territories in its military campaigns, such as in


    nevermind

    Here you imply Israel's nuclear weapons are a threat, and that Israel starts unjustified wars.

    Playing the "Hate Israel" game.

    If you wanna play kiddo, let's play. I've done exactly as you asked, and I shut you down on all fronts.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  5. #15
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,306

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #16
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    if israel gave rights to all of its citizens then the arabs would control the israeli government
    justabubba,

    While Israel gives rights to all of its citizens, the reason why Israeli Arabs do not rule Israel is mainly because they make only 1/5th of the population.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  7. #17
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,148

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    Originally Posted by justabubba
    here's a challenge. show us where that was said


    Quote:
    ran's president did not stop there, continuing his vitriol during a speech at a conference called "A World Without Zionism." Ahmadinejad told the audience that the "new wave" of Palestinian attacks would destroy Israel, that Muslim countries that made peace with Israel would "burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury" and that a world without the US and Israel would be possible, reported the Iranian government news agency, IRNA.

    Vice Prime Minister Shimon Peres called for Israel to work to get Iran kicked out of the United Nations, saying Ahmadinejad's comments represented a "crime against humanity."

    "The president of Iran's call is even more grave in light of Iran's attempts to develop nuclear weapons and acquire long range missiles," Peres wrote in a letter to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

    "Israel should immediately turn to the general-secretary of the UN and to the Security Council with an unequivocal demand to distance Iran from the UN."

    Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said the comments only served to underline the need to send the file on Iran's nuclear development to the UN Security Council for the imposition of sanctions.

    Iranian president: 'Wipe Israel off map' | Israel | Jerusalem Post
    That was easy.

    easy it may have been, but it is also erroneous. read what was ACTUALLY said ... here's a hint (as has been provided numerous times previously) ... the iranian president was advocating the destruction of zionism. it is the zionist propaganda which would want you to believe that he was proposing the destruction of israel. that distinction is not unlike confusing one's opposition to nazism and instead repeating it as opposition to germany; they are not synonymous terms

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justabubba
    again, since you are insisting this is a national iranian practice, it should be easy for your to offer up evidence of your allegation. i look forward to seeing it


    Quote:
    My lords, Honorable Members of parliament Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to be at the House of Commons.

    I am an Iranian, a practicing Muslim woman, who sees it as her responsibility to stand up to hard core Muslims who use Islam to brainwash children of that faith, in particular the Iranian children, who the Iranian government is turning into ticking bombs.

    After all I have gone through, some in the audience might ask, why do I put myself in danger again? I made it out alive. I have a successful life outside Iran. Why would I want to be here?

    My answer is best summed up by the Edmond Burke quotation, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing."

    I teach people that if they have something to say, it shouldn't be just a desire but a human duty and responsibility to help others. If we can change the text books, if we can teach the children of Iran and the Middle East that hate is not inherited; it is taught. If they can understand that children everywhere are innocent and if they can learn, as I often say, that "Governments do and People pay", we will save generations of our human family from the hard core fundamentalists who are turning them into human bombs.
    +_+_+
    During the years I was studying in Iran, we were lined up at 7 A. M, every morning, rain or shine, before attending our classes at 8 A. M to yell, "Death to America, Death To Israel, Death To United Kingdom, Death to France and Death to Germany.


    Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education

    That was Easy.

    it may have been easy, but again, it is wrong.
    here is your own statement:
    doesn't teach it's children Arab's are evil
    that must be embarrassing. let me add to your needed embarrassment. iranians are persians - NOT arabs. no more kool aid for you


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justabubba
    if israel gave rights to all of its citizens then the arabs would control the israeli government


    That's a political issue. They only have 52% of the population.
    i accept your concession that your previous statement was wrong, where you insisted israel gave all rights to ALL of its citizens. at least you now realize that is not the case. extra points awarded for that concession

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justabubba
    please point to my derisive comment about jews ... or, being unable to do so, admit you are once again speaking out of your ass


    and we are now able to witness that you were indeed speaking out of your ass as you were unable to point to any derisive comment from me about jews

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justabubba
    yep. just like nuclear equipped israel, it has repeatedly violated sovereign nations' territories in its military campaigns, such as in


    nevermind



    Here you imply Israel's nuclear weapons are a threat, and that Israel starts unjustified wars.

    Playing the "Hate Israel" game.

    nuclear weapons are a threat. i didn't need to imply that fact, einstein
    i stated that israel crosses sovereign borders in its conduct of war. you have been unable to deny that fact ... so, you misrepresent it. goebbels would be proud

    why would i hate israel? israel is an American ally. i have no problems with jews or a predominately jewish community or nation. again, you are caught speaking out of your ass. you may want to have a proctologist look at that


    If you wanna play kiddo, let's play. I've done exactly as you asked, and I shut you down on all fronts.

    it appears that you are playing with yourself; (no surprise there). i am engaging you in debate and feel like i am taking advantage of the defenseless
    please point out the part where you shut me down

  8. #18
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,148

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    justabubba,

    While Israel gives rights to all of its citizens, the reason why Israeli Arabs do not rule Israel is mainly because they make only 1/5th of the population.
    ok, just so long as we are all cognizant that low percentage of the arab population is due to israel's intended practice of refusing citizenship to non-jews

    we don't want anyone to leave this conversation in the wrong headed belief that israel welcomes all, including non-jewish arabs, to reside there

  9. #19
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    ok, just so long as we are all cognizant that low percentage of the arab population is due to israel's intended practice of refusing citizenship to non-jews

    we don't want anyone to leave this conversation in the wrong headed belief that israel welcomes all, including non-jewish arabs, to reside there
    No, the high percentage of Arab citizens in Israel is mainly due to Israel's acceptance of them as citizens at the end of its independence war.

    If you do not want people to "leave this conversation in the wrong headed belief", do not partake in history and reality denial.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  10. #20
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Secret document exposes Iranís nuclear trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    Originally Posted by justabubba
    here's a challenge. show us where that was said


    Quote:
    ran's president did not stop there, continuing his vitriol during a speech at a conference called "A World Without Zionism." Ahmadinejad told the audience that the "new wave" of Palestinian attacks would destroy Israel, that Muslim countries that made peace with Israel would "burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury" and that a world without the US and Israel would be possible, reported the Iranian government news agency, IRNA.

    Vice Prime Minister Shimon Peres called for Israel to work to get Iran kicked out of the United Nations, saying Ahmadinejad's comments represented a "crime against humanity."

    "The president of Iran's call is even more grave in light of Iran's attempts to develop nuclear weapons and acquire long range missiles," Peres wrote in a letter to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

    "Israel should immediately turn to the general-secretary of the UN and to the Security Council with an unequivocal demand to distance Iran from the UN."

    Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said the comments only served to underline the need to send the file on Iran's nuclear development to the UN Security Council for the imposition of sanctions.

    Iranian president: 'Wipe Israel off map' | Israel | Jerusalem Post
    That was easy.

    easy it may have been, but it is also erroneous. read what was ACTUALLY said ... here's a hint (as has been provided numerous times previously) ... the iranian president was advocating the destruction of zionism. it is the zionist propaganda which would want you to believe that he was proposing the destruction of israel. that distinction is not unlike confusing one's opposition to nazism and instead repeating it as opposition to germany; they are not synonymous terms

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justabubba
    again, since you are insisting this is a national iranian practice, it should be easy for your to offer up evidence of your allegation. i look forward to seeing it


    Quote:
    My lords, Honorable Members of parliament Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to be at the House of Commons.

    I am an Iranian, a practicing Muslim woman, who sees it as her responsibility to stand up to hard core Muslims who use Islam to brainwash children of that faith, in particular the Iranian children, who the Iranian government is turning into ticking bombs.

    After all I have gone through, some in the audience might ask, why do I put myself in danger again? I made it out alive. I have a successful life outside Iran. Why would I want to be here?

    My answer is best summed up by the Edmond Burke quotation, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing."

    I teach people that if they have something to say, it shouldn't be just a desire but a human duty and responsibility to help others. If we can change the text books, if we can teach the children of Iran and the Middle East that hate is not inherited; it is taught. If they can understand that children everywhere are innocent and if they can learn, as I often say, that "Governments do and People pay", we will save generations of our human family from the hard core fundamentalists who are turning them into human bombs.
    +_+_+
    During the years I was studying in Iran, we were lined up at 7 A. M, every morning, rain or shine, before attending our classes at 8 A. M to yell, "Death to America, Death To Israel, Death To United Kingdom, Death to France and Death to Germany.


    Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education

    That was Easy.

    [B]it may have been easy, but again, it is wrong.
    here is your own statement:
    that must be embarrassing. let me add to your needed embarrassment. iranians are persians - NOT arabs. no more kool aid for you


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justabubba
    if israel gave rights to all of its citizens then the arabs would control the israeli government


    That's a political issue. They only have 52% of the population.
    i accept your concession that your previous statement was wrong, where you insisted israel gave all rights to ALL of its citizens. at least you now realize that is not the case. extra points awarded for that concession

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justabubba
    please point to my derisive comment about jews ... or, being unable to do so, admit you are once again speaking out of your ass


    and we are now able to witness that you were indeed speaking out of your ass as you were unable to point to any derisive comment from me about jews

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justabubba
    yep. just like nuclear equipped israel, it has repeatedly violated sovereign nations' territories in its military campaigns, such as in


    nevermind



    Here you imply Israel's nuclear weapons are a threat, and that Israel starts unjustified wars.

    Playing the "Hate Israel" game.

    nuclear weapons are a threat. i didn't need to imply that fact, einstein
    i stated that israel crosses sovereign borders in its conduct of war. you have been unable to deny that fact ... so, you misrepresent it. goebbels would be proud

    why would i hate israel? israel is an American ally. i have no problems with jews or a predominately jewish community or nation. again, you are caught speaking out of your ass. you may want to have a proctologist look at that


    If you wanna play kiddo, let's play. I've done exactly as you asked, and I shut you down on all fronts.

    it appears that you are playing with yourself; (no surprise there). i am engaging you in debate and feel like i am taking advantage of the defenseless
    please point out the part where you shut me down
    Justabubba, I do not think that by now it is possible to deny and/or hide Iran's true wishes.
    The chance to deny this piece of reality has long been gone, perhaps after the 100th threat made by the Iranian president against the western world and against Israel in private.

    You are also aware, I am sure, that Ahmedinejad has never denied his intentions, so I am very confused as to why would you choose to do so instead of him.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •