Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section | TMZ.com

    What do you think about this family? They are so freaky that they are on TV. Who watches this show?

    Michelle Duggar gave birth to baby #19 last night after the reality star was rushed to the operating room for an emergency.

    TMZ spoke with a rep from TLC who told us, "Michelle, who has been in the hospital recovering from a gallstone, was taken to the OR for an emergency c-section."

    At 6:27 PM, Michelle and Jim Bob welcomed their new daughter, Josie Brooklyn ... who weighed in at 1lb., 6 oz.

    We're told Michelle is resting comfortably and the baby is "stable" -- although she's in the neonatal intensive-care unit at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

    Read more: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section | TMZ.com

  2. #2
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,286

    Re: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section | TMZ.com

    What do you think about this family? They are so freaky that they are on TV. Who watches this show?

    Jim Bob? Really? Walton? They had a big family too.....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #3
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section | TMZ.com

    What do you think about this family? They are so freaky that they are on TV. Who watches this show?
    I don't watch any of those shows since they're dumb, but I also think there should be a tax after like 10 kids.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #4
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,286

    Re: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I don't watch any of those shows since they're dumb, but I also think there should be a tax after like 10 kids.

    Does that mean a credit if you have none?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Jim Bob? Really? Walton? They had a big family too.....


    j-mac
    They had how many, 8 kids? This family has 19 and they've made a career out of parading them on TV on reality TV. I'm glad they have a good income from the voyeuristic public.

    Next thing we'll see is a reality show of the lives of conjoined twins.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    They had how many, 8 kids? This family has 19 and they've made a career out of parading them on TV on reality TV. I'm glad they have a good income from the voyeuristic public.

    Next thing we'll see is a reality show of the lives of conjoined twins.
    One of the reasons I wish we were allowed ala-carte options when it comes to cable programing and channels is that **** like this would die out fast.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    One of the reasons I wish we were allowed ala-carte options when it comes to cable programing and channels is that **** like this would die out fast.
    I totally agree. That's why I don't get cable, too much trash. I think that regulation is unreasonable. You should be able to subscribe to the channels of your choosing.

    That said, there's a lot of good stuff on TLC and I would probably get that channel.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    I totally agree. That's why I don't get cable, too much trash. I think that regulation is unreasonable. You should be able to subscribe to the channels of your choosing.
    The reason behind not being able to do so wasn't because the government wanted control over it. It's because the cable companies begged Congress to make it illegal. Because they know what will happen if people could pick programs or channels to buy and not have to go into huge ass packages with stations they'd never watch.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #9
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section | TMZ.com

    What do you think about this family? They are so freaky that they are on TV. Who watches this show?
    1 lb 6 oz? dman...how early?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Duggar Baby #19 Born After Emergency C-Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    The reason behind not being able to do so wasn't because the government wanted control over it. It's because the cable companies begged Congress to make it illegal. Because they know what will happen if people could pick programs or channels to buy and not have to go into huge ass packages with stations they'd never watch.
    Which is bull-crap. The government should stay out of it. I refuse to get cable. We just use NetFlix.

    That's why I love the internet. You choose all your own content.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •