Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 418

Thread: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

  1. #281
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Really let see if your not register as a Rep/Dem/Green in Maine/New Hampshire/Mass/Rhode Island/Vermont/Conn/New York/Maryland/Texas to name just a few then you don't get your name put on the ballot.
    Huh? Register to vote? Are you saying in those states no other parties are allowed on the ballot?

    Debate has everything to do with the Constitution, please show me where in Article 1 or II that states I or anyone else who wish to run for National office doesn't have the right to be part of any debate.
    That's funny. Show you something that's NOT in the Constitution? You're a funny guy.

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Its the same line people who say the civil war was over states rights use so they won't say the 's' word.
    Wrong Hatuey do you really want to discuss the leading cause of the Civil War then lets discuss them, while Slavery was one of the reason that the South went to war it wasn't the only reason. For all of the Confederate States one of the leading reason for the Civil War was State vs. Federal rights many over what right the Federal Govn. had to set laws not only Slave Laws but trade laws to start with.

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Huh? Register to vote? Are you saying in those states no other parties are allowed on the ballot?
    No only the Partys that I listed are allowed on the ballots



    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    That's funny. Show you something that's NOT in the Constitution? You're a funny guy.
    So you then you agree with me that the Dem and Rep Parties are a Monopoly that should be broken up and that the IRS should not allow us to only give Tax Money to either Party.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Wrong Hatuey do you really want to discuss the leading cause of the Civil War then lets discuss them, while Slavery was one of the reason that the South went to war it wasn't the only reason. For all of the Confederate States one of the leading reason for the Civil War was State vs. Federal rights many over what right the Federal Govn. had to set laws not only Slave Laws but trade laws to start with.
    Teh North was far superior to the South's economy what with their textile mills and such, not to mention a lot of legislation passed was screwing with the Southern economy through tariffs and trade agreements. Seems like a logical reason to secede to me.

  5. #285
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    No only the Partys that I listed are allowed on the ballots
    So you are saying only these parties are ALLOWED to get on the ballot? That's different. You can't just walk in and demand to be on the ballot, you know. There's a process.

    So you then you agree with me that the Dem and Rep Parties are a Monopoly that should be broken up and that the IRS should not allow us to only give Tax Money to either Party.
    Uh...no.

    And you still haven't backed up your claim about the IRS. I don't think it's true. I think you're confusing that with the contribution to the presidential campaign fund, which doesn't go to any party.

  6. #286
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Teh North was far superior to the South's economy what with their textile mills and such, not to mention a lot of legislation passed was screwing with the Southern economy through tariffs and trade agreements. Seems like a logical reason to secede to me.
    And there you go in a nutt shell why the Civil War happen while Slavery was a part of it it was the Economy that lead to the Southern States to secede. But then again they don't teach this in school anymore it's the PC version that is taught.

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    And there you go in a nutt shell why the Civil War happen while Slavery was a part of it it was the Economy that lead to the Southern States to secede. But then again they don't teach this in school anymore it's the PC version that is taught.
    Eh, what're you gonna do.

  8. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Hmm it's funny you bring in TV considering tha the major don't allow third party cand. unless that Cand. threatens to take them to Court.
    Again, I don't disagree that some should be allowed, but I definitely don't think all should.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    As for the ## of folks it seems to work for Local and State Election so it should work for the National Election the problem is that neither party want to give up any of their power hence makes them a Monopoly that should be broken up.
    Umm the local and state don't have 50,000+ trying to debate at one time on-air like the situation you want would be.

    Again, how do you televise a debate with 50,000+ like you are wanting since you claim that anyone wanting to run for president should be allowed to be in the debate.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    So you are saying only these parties are ALLOWED to get on the ballot? That's different. You can't just walk in and demand to be on the ballot, you know. There's a process.
    Why not nothing in Article I or II say's other wise, hence if I decide I want to run for The President of the United States then you can't deny me that right. I'm register as an American the State of Maine at first didn't want to put it on my Voters Card they did after I threaten to take them to Court over a 1st Adm and Article I and II violation.





    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    And you still haven't backed up your claim about the IRS. I don't think it's true. I think you're confusing that with the contribution to the presidential campaign fund, which doesn't go to any party.
    Hmm the last time I look at the 1040 it has a section you can check.

    As for Presidential Campaign yes it does go to the Federal Req. Party you can only give to the Dem./Rep./Green/Libs/Commy no others.

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Sorry but a true independent can't because the election laws that Congress has set up make the deck stack hence why the two party system is broken and a monopoly.
    Nothing stops them from spending their money to televise their own debate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    The IRS only allows you to give money thru your tax return to either the Dem or Rep Party none other. So how Constitutional is that it is a direct violation of Article I and II.
    You are free to donate your money through a charity donation to a party.

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •