Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 418

Thread: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

  1. #171
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Ahh, gotta love childish name calling by the upstanding left on this forum

    Thanks for the great news Disney. This is a good thing. The Tea Parties were originally created for, and have primarily focused on (mind you, the focus of the majority, not the base minority that people foolishly and idiotically, because of their own pathetic hyper patisan hackyness, like to present as the majority) fiscal responsability. So if it means that fiscal responsability is becoming more and more of a focus and concern for conservative voters in this country then I'm all for it.

    Now, you and Joe continue your worthless typical hyper partisan liberal spin. Its entertaining in a pathetic, sad little way.
    Oh puh-lease. Do you even for a minute believe that the vast majority of the people who showed up were concerned primarily about fiscal responsibility?
    If they were....where were they for the previous 8 years.
    No....most of them were there because they were told to be there by the blowhard right-wing radio nuts whom they idolize....and for no other reason.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #172
    Professor
    Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Arkansas
    Last Seen
    08-23-17 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,808

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    hh, there is NO government intrusion here.
    Certainly there is. It comes in the form of taxes, unjust laws, and government bureaucracy. As Reagan once said the scariest ten words in the english language are "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you."
    Last edited by Dutch; 12-08-09 at 04:28 PM.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. ~ Winston Churchill

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Oh puh-lease. Do you even for a minute believe that the vast majority of the people who showed up were concerned primarily about fiscal responsibility?
    If they were....where were they for the previous 8 years.
    No....most of them were there because they were told to be there by the blowhard right-wing radio nuts whom they idolize....and for no other reason.
    Lovely blanket statement. While calling them out on their stereotypical behavior, you perpetuate one of your own.

  4. #174
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Lovely blanket statement. While calling them out on their stereotypical behavior, you perpetuate one of your own.
    Its not a blanket statement meant to apply to all. There are legitimate tea party protestors....and then there are teabaggers. Its really that simple.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #175
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,990

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Oh puh-lease. Do you even for a minute believe that the vast majority of the people who showed up were concerned primarily about fiscal responsibility?
    If they were....where were they for the previous 8 years.
    No....most of them were there because they were told to be there by the blowhard right-wing radio nuts whom they idolize....and for no other reason.
    Using this logic I take it that you think the vast majority of all the war protests were all fake mindless zombies of the left wing blogosphere since you know....Iraq is still going on, Afghanistan is still going on, Pakistan is being talked about and suddenly there's far, far left outcry and protests from the Left.

    Same thing about Immigration. We still don't have amnesty, still don't have reform to immigration, and yet where are the gigantic immigrant right protests.

    Or could it possibly be that when things are even worse than just bad (such as Obama spending FAR more than Bush, or Bush being far worse on war than obama) OR when its not your ideology in control, the natural instinct for people is to become more outspoken about a situation?

    your one sided bull**** is...well...expected from you.

  6. #176
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Its not a blanket statement meant to apply to all. There are legitimate tea party protestors....and then there are teabaggers. Its really that simple.
    LOL dude. You did it again.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #177
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Using this logic I take it that you think the vast majority of all the war protests were all fake mindless zombies of the left wing blogosphere since you know....Iraq is still going on, Afghanistan is still going on, Pakistan is being talked about and suddenly there's far, far left outcry and protests from the Left.

    Same thing about Immigration. We still don't have amnesty, still don't have reform to immigration, and yet where are the gigantic immigrant right protests.

    Or could it possibly be that when things are even worse than just bad (such as Obama spending FAR more than Bush, or Bush being far worse on war than obama) OR when its not your ideology in control, the natural instinct for people is to become more outspoken about a situation?

    your one sided bull**** is...well...expected from you.
    Yes....many who show up on the left-side aren't really aware of the true issues either.

    The one key difference, however, is that the war protests tend to initiate from the beginning. The tea party protestors sat suspiciously silent for the previous 8 years and then became unglued as soon as a Democrat got elected and their right-wing radio nutjobs got all hyper.
    You have to look at the timing...as well....to see what is really going on.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Its not a blanket statement meant to apply to all. There are legitimate tea party protestors....and then there are teabaggers. Its really that simple.
    Right, Right, you said VAST MAJORITY, silly me, that doesn't mean ALL and by no stretch of the imagination is that a blanketing them.

  9. #179
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Yes....many who show up on the left-side aren't really aware of the true issues either.

    And you haven't been so turgid for them over the last 8 years. Your the same as what you accuse those you use vulgar insults to attack...


    That's Irony.


    The one key difference, however, is that the war protests tend to initiate from the beginning. The tea party protestors sat suspiciously silent for the previous 8 years and then became unglued as soon as a Democrat got elected and their right-wing radio nutjobs got all hyper.
    You have to look at the timing...as well....to see what is really going on.

    Where are the war protesters today? Where were you posting idiotic threads about "protester-traitors" and "protesters"


    FAIL
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #180
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: New Poll shows Tea party more popular than Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL...are you refering to the slivers of carrots, cabbage and radish that is in the standard iceberg mix? There is little to no nutritional value in that.

    Farm-to-School : University of Minnesota.
    Sorry....but you cannot make a healthy meal for three kids for much less than $10. It just isn't going to happen.


    Salad with chicken is a nutritional meal. A link with the nutrition value of lettuce alone doesn't help your cause much. It only shows your desperation.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •