Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    Source: The Jerusalem Post

    I agree with the Iranian FM here. The minaret ban projects intolerance and short-sightedness. I have a great respect for the Swiss people and I am fairly confident that this referendun will be repealed.
    Ah, I give so much credibility to anything a deranged fascist govt that condones child rape and murder of political deserters has to say...

    "It is acceptable to derive sexual pleasue from an infant over the age of 3 as long as no penetration is involved" - Khomeni

    Another pseudo liberal speaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    What are you talking about? There are lots of churches and synagogues in Iran.
    [ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=iran+executes+non+muslims&sourceid= navclient-ff&rlz=1B3MOZA_enUS326US326&ie=UTF-8"]403 Forbidden[/ame]
    Last edited by Toothpicvic; 12-06-09 at 06:22 PM.

  2. #32
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Ah, I give so much credibility to anything a deranged fascist govt that condones child rape and murder of political deserters has to say...

    "It is acceptable to derive sexual pleasue from an infant over the age of 3 as long as no penetration is involved" - Khomeni

    Another pseudo liberal speaks.
    I'm disgusted and interested. Do you have a source for this information?
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I'm disgusted and interested. Do you have a source for this information?
    Islam Watch - "Sexual Perversion in Islam"

    "A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister." - Khomeni

    "It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her. - Khomeni

  4. #34
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Islam Watch - "Sexual Perversion in Islam"

    "A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister." - Khomeni

    "It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her. - Khomeni

    I can't even begin to follow where Khomeini got that idea.
    Probably has something to do with being a psycho.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I can't even begin to follow where Khomeini got that idea.
    Probably has something to do with being a psycho.
    Sounds like he had quite a bit of experience.....

  6. #36
    Professor
    other's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    VA
    Last Seen
    01-22-14 @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,473

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    what's next? Will Iranian officials condemn Burlesconi for objectifying women?

  7. #37
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    Other posted (exactly... I wonder how many christian church steeples are being constructed in Tehran. Or magnificent synagogues.)

    Unaware of any Christian church steeples being constructed in Tehran, but there are Synagogues within Iran.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I can't even begin to follow where Khomeini got that idea.
    Probably has something to do with being a psycho.
    He just found a loophole in the Koran. Intercourse before marriage is a sin and it's his Muslim duty to uphold the sanctity of marriage (but Allah never said anything about child sodomy or masturbating with an infant's thighs, so it provides an outlet for sexually repressed Iranians which doesn't defile the sanctity of marriage).

  9. #39
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    Source: The Jerusalem Post

    I agree with the Iranian FM here. The minaret ban projects intolerance and short-sightedness. I have a great respect for the Swiss people and I am fairly confident that this referendun will be repealed.
    It is fairly clear you understanding of of Islamic doctrine is non existent. This is not the religion of peace idiots believe it is. It's is a cult of hate and their goal is to rid the world of Infidels. By the way that is all Liberals who want to hold hands and sing Kumbya till the cows come home.

    Do I sound like a radical on this issue? Well I hope to hell I do. This is one of those cases where your tolerance fantasies could get you killed.
    It is an ignorant thing to do to automatically project you tolerance of others on to others.

    Stop listening to what the so-called Islamic moderates tell you read the teaching they follow. Part of it says it's okay to lie to you all day long and THERE IS NO VALUE SYSTEM TO RESTRICT ANY THING THEY DO WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING WITH INFIDELS.

    Their Koran's teaching are so radical it has commandments not too unlike the 10 commandments is Christianity. A major difference is for Christians to be forgiven of our sins wn have to accept Christ as our savior and only as for his forgiveness. In Islam they can go out and violate all of the Korans teachings and be forgiven for anything if they go out and kill Infidels.

    Why do you think the 9-11 hijackers and major Hasan all went to strip clubs and drank? It was because they believed it would all be forgiven after they killed infidils.

    You Naive Liberals need to wake up to reality before it catches up to you and leaves you without a head to think with.
    Last edited by Councilman; 12-06-09 at 06:43 PM.

  10. #40
    Professor
    other's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    VA
    Last Seen
    01-22-14 @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,473

    Re: Iranian FM criticizes Swiss minaret ban decision

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    Other posted (exactly... I wonder how many christian church steeples are being constructed in Tehran. Or magnificent synagogues.)

    Unaware of any Christian church steeples being constructed in Tehran, but there are Synagogues within Iran.
    Yes, I said HOW MANY, not THERE ARE NONE.

    Look at the discrepancy in numbers in comparison with mosques, coupled with the discrepancy in equality under iranian government.

    Do you honestly believe it is better to be a christian or jew in iran than to be a muslim in western europe?
    Last edited by other; 12-06-09 at 06:49 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •