Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 308

Thread: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

  1. #201
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Do murderers smile a lot while on trial for murder? No!
    Then how does smiling mean she's guilty?

    Quote Originally Posted by aps
    I am stunned at how much smiling she was doing throughout this process. It reminds me of Scott Petersen--a total sociopath. There's a reason I was incredulous over his behavior throughout his trial--it's because I cannot understand the crazy f'ing mindset of a sociopath. That applies here as well. Something is not right here.
    If she's a "sociopath" as you say, that would contradict the prosecution's theory that this was some sort of sex game that just got out of hand. And surely a sociopath would have a history of violence and/or mental illness, yes?

    Quote Originally Posted by aps
    She accused her boss of killing Meredith.
    That suggestion originally came from the police, not from her. She accused her boss several hours into the interrogation after the police had been pushing the theory on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by aps
    She said she heard Meredith screaming and she covered her ears. She subsequently completely changes her story. I have serious problems with these allegations and confessions and changing her story.
    Whether you have a problem with the story she gave under a high-pressure interrogation doesn't change the fact that there is no evidence linking her to the murder. Just because you think that YOU would stand up to 14 hours of interrogation and being called a liar doesn't mean that a 20-year-old college girl would.
    Last edited by Kandahar; 12-09-09 at 02:16 PM.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  2. #202
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Yeah, it is. You'll see, it's just too weird.



    Not "some intruder". He claims Amanda and Raffaele came to the house while he was in the bathroom. Not that I believe what he says, but then again I have my doubts about the other two and their ever changing stories too.
    Actually he didn't claim that Amanda and Raffaele were involved until AFTER they were arrested. Originally he told police that none of Meredith's roommates were home, including Amanda. His original story was that he came out of the bathroom, and saw an unknown Italian man killing Meredith Kircher (who he later said was not Raffaele), who then shouted "You're in trouble now, darkie" and ran away. A ridiculous story. Obviously Guede killed her himself.
    Last edited by Kandahar; 12-09-09 at 02:17 PM.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  3. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    According to news reports, Knox's finger prints were found no where on the crime scene. Here in the real world, that would be some serious reasonable doubt.

    KSM is going to get a straigter trial that Knox got.
    Agreed.

    No prints at the crime scene presents a problem for an honest prosecutor.

    Clearly, in Italy's kangaroo court, honesty has no place.

  4. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I watched him last night and when Oreilly confronted him he had very little evidence to prove her innocence......
    That's a lie. Stop lying please.

  5. #205
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    That's a lie. Stop lying please.
    I don't lie.....Please don't call me a liar........I saw the show.....you didn't........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't lie.....Please don't call me a liar........I saw the show.....you didn't........
    Actually, I did see the show. So, once again, you are lying; not that it should surprise anyone, given your propensity to spew falsehoods and ignore facts that undermine your argument.

  7. #207
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Actually, I did see the show. So, once again, you are lying; not that it should surprise anyone, given your propensity to spew falsehoods and ignore facts that undermine your argument.
    Yeah I am sure a lefty like you is watching "The Factor" when the hater Oberman is on MSNBC at the same time......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah I am sure a lefty like you is watching "The Factor" when the hater Oberman is on MSNBC at the same time......
    Caution! You are about to enter THE no-spin-zone...



    Sorry, squid, but I'm no lefty. Can't imagine why you would think that, aside from the distinct possibility that you're suffering from brain damage associated with syphilis. Didn't your chief tell you to wear a rubber before sticking it in mama-san, squiddy?

    Either way, I definitely saw the episode and your insistence to the contrary is nothing more than a lie.

  9. #209
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Agreed.

    No prints at the crime scene presents a problem for an honest prosecutor.

    Clearly, in Italy's kangaroo court, honesty has no place.
    Again, according to what I heard on news reports, the prosecution's argument was that she wiped her finger prints from the scene and left everyone else's.

    Now, if she actually pulled that off, she gets my vote as the most cunning criminal of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #210
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Italian court convicts Amanda Knox of murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Caution! You are about to enter THE no-spin-zone...



    Sorry, squid, but I'm no lefty. Can't imagine why you would think that, aside from the distinct possibility that you're suffering from brain damage associated with syphilis. Didn't your chief tell you to wear a rubber before sticking it in mama-san, squiddy?

    Either way, I definitely saw the episode and your insistence to the contrary is nothing more than a lie.


    Just admit it my left wing friend............You are not the only Lefty that hides behide the Libertarian label.........Stand up and be a man............I am a Conservative...I wear my Conservatism on my arm like a badge of honor and dare any lefty like you to knock it off........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •