Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 791

Thread: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

  1. #361
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Says the guy who confessed to just making up statistics.
    Is school out already?

    I never once made up a statistic. I challenged you to find any study that claimed a genetic link in even 60% of homosexuals in a general study.

    You however made up the fact you linked to studies in this thread and you didn't.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    It is not about you folks, it is about power, of course gay marriage was voted down, there are bigger fish to fry....i.e, YOU!

  3. #363
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Is school out already?

    I never once made up a statistic. I challenged you to find any study that claimed a genetic link in even 60% of homosexuals in a general study.

    You however made up the fact you linked to studies in this thread and you didn't.
    Says the guy who just tosses out random statistics he made up.

  4. #364
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Says the guy who just tosses out random statistics he made up.
    Yep. School is definitely out.

    But the ignore button is in!

    Thanks for proving that even when you get caught in an obvious lie you can't admit it.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Yep. School is definitely out.

    But the ignore button is in!

    Thanks for proving that even when you get caught in an obvious lie you can't admit it.
    Again, coming from the guy who confessed to just making random **** up.

  6. #366
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    OC is clueless on the subject.Gay Marriage is doomed and he knows it.........He lives in fantasy land..........
    As are you if you think this issue is just going to go away because it isn't going through in a few states. It will keep going until it is made legal, and it will be. Many people thought that interracial marriage wouldn't go through, but look what happened. Society progresses, and will continue to do so.

  7. #367
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    As are you if you think this issue is just going to go away because it isn't going through in a few states. It will keep going until it is made legal, and it will be. Many people thought that interracial marriage wouldn't go through, but look what happened. Society progresses, and will continue to do so.
    I once thought the same thing....now.....I am not so sure.

  8. #368
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post
    I once thought the same thing....now.....I am not so sure.
    Why are you not so sure? Look how far gay marriage has come in the last 20 years.

  9. #369
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Why are you not so sure? Look how far gay marriage has come in the last 20 years.
    My comment was not limited to gay marriage, but yes, I still think this is a very ignorant society, far from the progress some claim. That said, some progress is very dangerous, and is not progress at all, but a sliding back in to tyranny.

  10. #370
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: New York State Senate Votes Down Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    So doomed that in 10 years it went from seeing 40%+ margins against to 4.2% margins against.

    And considering your record, I'll bet that gay marriage will pass. Whatever Navy projects, bet the opposite and you'll come out on top 99% of the time.
    Navy is struggling with the reality that even within his lifetime he is going to see gay marriage throughout this nation. Its difficult for him to swallow.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •