Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 279

Thread: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

  1. #171
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You claim to be a libertarian.... What was this person sentenced to "105 years" for?

    There appears to be a large influx of fake Libertarians joining in the past week.
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  2. #172
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    There appears to be a large influx of fake Libertarians joining in the past week.
    I didn't join this past week and how do you know I'm fake?

  3. #173
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    I didn't join this past week and how do you know I'm fake?
    I didn't name names.
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  4. #174
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Are you ready to go to a prosecutor and bring Huckabee up on charges?
    Nope. As I've already stated, I consider Huckabee to be a nothing and a nobody. But it is interesting that he knowingly and intentionally broke Arkansas law to get Dumond freed, isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You're on a Huckabee witchhunt, and that's your agenda. Not any murders, because all you talk about is Huckabee.
    This is rich! Huckabee doesn't even blip my radar screen - I'm a LAW AND ORDER LIBERAL; that's my soapbox.

    Tell you what, I challenge you find ANY thread ANYWHERE where I even mention Huckabee prior to this incident. Go on. We'll wait.

    In fact, why don't you go to the place I used to hang out before I came here (Political Forum), and do a search for Glinda and the word Huckabee.

    Now tell us what you've found.

  5. #175
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    I didn't name names.
    You responded to a post that was directed to me. In the future, I suggest you find how who a post is directed to before making such blanket statements.

  6. #176
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    You responded to a post that was directed to me. In the future, I suggest you find how who a post is directed to before making such blanket statements.

    Or else?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #177
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    In fact, why don't you go to the place I used to hang out before I came here (Political Forum),..
    You mean hell ..LOL

  8. #178
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    You mean hell ..LOL
    Well, yeah....

    But the challenge to American remains (or anyone else who wants to take it up), and my posting history here and at PF is available for full review:

    Find a post I've made ANYWHERE in which I even mention Huckabee prior to this incident.

    What you will find is any number of posts in which my strong "law and order liberal" stance is shown over and over (and over) again. I'm pro-death penalty, pro-hard time, pro-Joe Arpaio's approach to incarceration (in fact, I'd take it even further than he does).

  9. #179
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    You responded to a post that was directed to me.
    Oh well...
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  10. #180
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cop Killer was pardoned from a life sentence by Mike Huckabee 9 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Well, yeah....

    But the challenge to American remains (or anyone else who wants to take it up), and my posting history here and at PF is available for full review:

    Find a post I've made ANYWHERE in which I even mention Huckabee prior to this incident.

    What you will find is any number of posts in which my strong "law and order liberal" stance is shown over and over (and over) again. I'm pro-death penalty, pro-hard time, pro-Joe Arpaio's approach to incarceration (in fact, I'd take it even further than he does).
    I am very much a law and order liberal. I don't like pardons and commuted sentences, but I also understand that when we elect a leader, who has that power, we have to accept he will possibly use it. I think it is a bad idea to eliminate the power, since at times it would be appropriate to use it, but you do not seem to be arguing against the power itself, but only against Huckabee using it in a couple cases. If you think people should serve their full sentences, then make that point. Making it about only Huckabee using that power makes it an attack only on Huckabee.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •