Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 201

Thread: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Wow, you proved that a small group of Muslims out of over a billion are violent.
    Yeah.

    I proved that Islam is a significant source of murder.

    Good enough for me to not want that mental disease in my country.

    Here's another reason, though the first was good enough: My daughters should never be placed at risk of being forced to wear one of these:


  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    That's proof enough for you to discriminate against an entire religion? You do realize that most Muslims do not look anything like the guys in those planes?
    I haven't discriminated against anything.

    All religions are stupid and dangerous.

    That Islam is more stupid and therefore more dangerous than most is a fact not subject to debate. (One doesn't debate facts.)

    That the Swiss don't want their skylines polluted by minarets isn't discrimination, it's esthetics.

    Maybe when the muslims become civilized people's attitudes towards their beliefs may become more tolerant. But there's nothing wrong in not tolerating close association to a religion of death that's stuck in the 15th century.


    BTW, what does their "looks" have to do with anything? It's their religion that sucks big weenie that's the real concern, and the gullible fools that follow it.
    Last edited by Scarecrow Akhbar; 11-30-09 at 09:40 PM.

  3. #33
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    I proved that Islam is a significant source of murder.
    You did?

    You proved that Muslims (not Islam) are responsible for about .0000000000000000001% of murders.

    You proved that about .000000000000000000000001% of Muslims are murderers.

    Yeah, great proof.
    Good enough for me
    But not good enough.

    Here's another reason, though the first was good enough: My daughters should never be placed at risk of being forced to wear one of these:
    Yeah, that's a real big threat.

    You should worry much more about another extremist fanatic religion that actually has infiltrated the highest levels of our government and seeks to severely restrict our freedom. I think you know what I mean.

  4. #34
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    That Islam is more stupid and therefore more dangerous than most is a fact not subject to debate. (One doesn't debate facts.)
    Then stop debating.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    But not good enough.
    Looks like it was good enough for the Swiss.

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    You should worry much more about another extremist fanatic religion that actually has infiltrated the highest levels of our government and seeks to severely restrict our freedom. I think you know what I mean.
    Obama? He's just a flash in the pan, of no lasting import, if he can be stopped in 2010.
    Last edited by Scarecrow Akhbar; 11-30-09 at 09:40 PM.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Then stop debating.
    I'm not debating you.

    That would require you post some semblance of a rational argument to counter what's been presented to you.

    How many zeroes did you tap out before you got bored?

  7. #37
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Yeah.

    I proved that Islam is a significant source of murder.

    Good enough for me to not want that mental disease in my country.

    Here's another reason, though the first was good enough: My daughters should never be placed at risk of being forced to wear one of these:

    The burqa comes from the Taliban. It has no Islamic significance, and it's brother full-veils in Saudi Arabia and Iran are not a good representation of the Muslim population at large.
    Full veils come from tribal traditions. Early Christians and Byzantines also adopted veils. At one point they were a symbol of socio-economic status-- not religious faithfulness.

    The most abundant form of religious head-gear is the Hijab

    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  8. #38
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Looks like it was good enough for the Swiss.
    Wow, the Swiss.

    Quiz - who said God allowed America to be attacked on 9/11 because of our moral depravity?

    A. Osama bin Laden
    B. Pat Robertson
    C. Both

  9. #39
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    I'm not debating you.
    Then stop replying.

  10. #40
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Swiss voters approve constitutional ban of minarets

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    I haven't discriminated against anything.

    All religions are stupid and dangerous.

    That Islam is more stupid and therefore more dangerous than most is a fact not subject to debate. (One doesn't debate facts.)

    That the Swiss don't want their skylines polluted by minarets isn't discrimination, it's esthetics.

    Maybe when the muslims become civilized people's attitudes towards their beliefs may become more tolerant. But there's nothing wrong in not tolerating close association to a religion of death that's stuck in the 15th century.


    BTW, what does their "looks" have to do with anything? It's their religion that sucks big weenie that's the real concern, and the gullible fools that follow it.
    Let's take a tour of the Other Side of the Middle East.
    First Babe of Syria


    [ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3k7cl_jude-ya-boo-gal-syrian-music_music"]Dailymotion - Jude ya boo gal Syrian music - une vidéo Musique@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x3k7cl@@AMEPARAM@@x3k7cl[/ame]

    GET BACK IN YOUR BURQA WOMAN!

    Lebanese girl gettin at it too


    Shall I continue?
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •