Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 128 of 128

Thread: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

  1. #121
    Educator
    Dayton3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-20-17 @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,153

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    Huckabee thanks you for your blind partisanship
    A crime committed by someone who got out of prison NINE years ago for a crime committed TWENTY years ago doesn't change the fact that Mike Huckabee was one of the greatest Arkansas governors of the 20th century.

  2. #122
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    A crime committed by someone who got out of prison NINE years ago for a crime committed TWENTY years ago doesn't change the fact that Mike Huckabee was one of the greatest Arkansas governors of the 20th century.
    Like I said..

  3. #123
    Educator
    Dayton3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-20-17 @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,153

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    Huckabee thanks you for your blind partisanship
    How is that different from yours?

    I'm curious.

    Exactly under what circumstances do people here think a convicted criminal should be released from prison early (if at all)?

  4. #124
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    How is that different from yours?

    I'm curious.

    Exactly under what circumstances do people here think a convicted criminal should be released from prison early (if at all)?
    I don't believe in parole. This guy had 5 felony convictions in Arkansas. He was a habitual criminal and deserved to stay in prison until he died there. Huckabee should not have granted him clemency.

    Huckabee will be able to enjoy Christmas with his family. What kind of Christmas awaits the families of these fallen officers?

  5. #125
    Educator
    Dayton3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-20-17 @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,153

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    I don't believe in parole. This guy had 5 felony convictions in Arkansas. He was a habitual criminal and deserved to stay in prison until he died there. Huckabee should not have granted him clemency.

    Huckabee will be able to enjoy Christmas with his family. What kind of Christmas awaits the families of these fallen officers?
    You don't send people to life in prison for nonviolent crimes.

    Not in the real world.

  6. #126
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post

    He signed off on more death sentences than any other recent Arkansas governor.

    Including three in one day.
    Those damned Pagans get the shaft every time don't they?

    If they had just "found jesus" they would be alive today...
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Suspected cop killer slain by police
    Case closed......
    I hope the people that aided him in his flight from justice receive lengthy jail terms themselves....

  8. #128
    Banned Coolguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 03:40 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    846

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    So, your saying that this occurred because we lack the ability to read minds and forecast the future.
    Did I say that?
    No, I didn't.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •