Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 128

Thread: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

  1. #101
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    God Guided Huckabee to Free Cop Killer & Over a Thousand Others! | God's Own Party?

    “None of the prosecutors were ever told why Huckabee felt compelled to have a hand in freeing so many prisoners, though all of them speculate that his deeply religious nature led to a strong belief in repentance and forgiveness. In some cases, prosecutors say, evangelical leaders attested that a prisoner had found Jesus and that seemed to influence the governor’s thoughts.”

    YouTube- Lois Davidson tells her story



    Over 1000 commutations and pardons? I am kind of pissed off at Huckabee, as a daughter of a cop, you can imagine how pissed off I am at these pardons and commutations based on someone's word that they found Jesus.
    Why do you think Huckabee scares the crap out of many of us on the right? He's smarmy, and he cannot separate religion from duty. His pardons were one of the big reasons he didn't get the nomination, and God willing, won't ever.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #102
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,145

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Whats scary is your completely non-sequitur argument. A handgun is an inanimate object. Availability of it didn't cause this situation to develop. This situation developed because a psychotic, violent individual decided it was time to start killing cops. That's why it developed. The handgun was but a tool. Had he used a high powered long rifle the carnage could have been much worse. He could have stayed back and shot first responders at will, well out of handgun range.
    i will type slowly and hope that will help you to understand
    a handgun is the tool of choice for someone who wants to approach you with stealth to inflict harm

    What? That doesn't even make a bit of sense. An AR-15, a SEMI AUTOMATIC tactical rifle, would have been a much better choice for an ambush.
    and yet, these were not the weapons used by the assailants
    nor are they usually ... difficult to approach someone long gun in hand without the prospective victim noticing. not so difficult with a handgun

    This too doesn't make sense.
    taking hand guns off of the streets makes us all safer
    can't dumb it down any more than that

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    i will type slowly and hope that will help you to understand
    a handgun is the tool of choice for someone who wants to approach you with stealth to inflict harm


    and yet, these were not the weapons used by the assailants
    nor are they usually ... difficult to approach someone long gun in hand without the prospective victim noticing. not so difficult with a handgun


    taking hand guns off of the streets makes us all safer
    can't dumb it down any more than that
    Please, a Mac 10 would be easily concealed...
    Still not getting the big picture are ya?...
    As a convicted felon, he was not allowed to posess or carry a handgun....
    That didn't stop him...
    Your arguement is weak....

  4. #104
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,451

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    i will type slowly
    I don't think you have much of a choice there, muchacho.

    and hope that will help you to understand
    Okay...I'd appreciate that because your argument doesn't make any sense.
    a handgun is the tool of choice for someone who wants to approach you with stealth to inflict harm
    So.

    Is.

    A.

    Knife.

    You ever seen the results of a knife attack?

    and yet, these were not the weapons used by the assailants
    So? Maybe he didn't have one, and was forced to use a handgun.
    nor are they usually ...
    Quantify "usually."
    difficult to approach someone long gun in hand without the prospective victim noticing.
    That's a matter of angle of attack and timing. You don't do tactical much do you? You might want to talk to any number of military operators who routinely ambush and kill their foe with long guns, while their foes are actively looking for their attackers and prepared for such events. It happens quite often.
    not so difficult with a handgun
    Again, a matter of angle of attack and timing.

    taking hand guns off of the streets makes us all safer
    You can't support that argument and you know it. Otherwise you would have done so long ago.
    can't dumb it down any more than that
    I would have to agree with you on this.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 11-30-09 at 10:04 PM.
    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #105
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,145

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Please, a Mac 10 would be easily concealed...
    Still not getting the big picture are ya?...
    As a convicted felon, he was not allowed to posess or carry a handgun....
    That didn't stop him...
    Your arguement is weak....
    and yet that they would be able to freely carry a handgun is because to do so is viewed as commonplace and not (normally) an illegal act
    as long as that is possible it will be easy for criminals to use handguns as their preferred tools of the trade

  6. #106
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,451

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    and yet that they would be able to freely carry a handgun is because to do so is viewed as commonplace and not (normally) an illegal act
    as long as that is possible it will be easy for criminals to use handguns as their preferred tools of the trade
    What does this even mean?
    *insert profound statement here*

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Why do you think Huckabee scares the crap out of many of us on the right? He's smarmy, and he cannot separate religion from duty. His pardons were one of the big reasons he didn't get the nomination, and God willing, won't ever.

    His willingness to give pardons, because of a convicts word is highly unjust, and goes against the word of the jury. I am glad that a lot of you on the right are scared of him. I to hope God willing he won't ever get in to office, or the nomination to try to get in to office.
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 11-30-09 at 10:12 PM.

  8. #108
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,145

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    I don't think you have much of a choice there, muchacho.
    you left me no other alternative since a finger puppet video was unavailable

    Okay...I'd appreciate that because your argument doesn't make any sense.
    it made a lot of sense. you just don't agree with it. it your world, the ability to possess handguns outweighs the benefit of eliminating the ability to carry them in public ... despite that those concealable weapons make the odds for criminal success greater

    So.

    Is.

    A.

    Knife.

    You ever seen the results of a knife attack?
    did you notice that these assassins did not use a knife in the commission of this ambush
    do you actually think a knife attack would have been as possible to take our four LEOs as the use of a hand gun

    So? Maybe he didn't have one, and was forced to use a handgun.
    this presumes that the perps did not plan this ambush, einstein ... nothing about this incident appears to have been a extemporaneous attack

    Quantify "usually."
    try this ... it's called factual data. you might find its use helpful to make your case in the future:
    Although most crime is not committed
    with guns, most gun crime is committed
    with handguns.
    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/guic.pdf

    That's a matter of angle of attack and timing. You don't do tactical much do you?
    pleased to say the need has not been frequent since viet nam
    You might want to talk to any number of military operators who routinely ambush and kill their foe with long guns, while their foes are actively looking for their attackers and prepared for such events. It happens quite often.

    Again, a matter of angle of attack and timing.
    and if this was a valid point (outside of a war zone) then that above data, provided courtesy of DOJ, would not work against your position. but it does


    You can't support that argument and you know it. Otherwise you would have done so long ago.
    let's compare our murder/assault rates with those of the nations which prohibit hand guns to the stats for the USA. we lose. just as you just lost this argument

    I would have to agree with you on this.
    glad to hear dumbing it down was the key to your understanding. no need to thank me

  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    i will type slowly and hope that will help you to understand
    a handgun is the tool of choice for someone who wants to approach you with stealth to inflict harm
    And here I was thinkin' a handgun was the tool of choice for people to carry in their pockets for the times when they discover someone sneaking up on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    taking hand guns off of the streets makes us all safer can't dumb it down any more than that
    No, can't get any dumber than that, it's true.

    The cops had guns, didn't they?

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: 4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    the long range sniping is the exception ... the use of handguns while commiting crime is the rule
    Well, that certainly explains the paranoia on the Left against "assualt rifles".

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •