Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80

Thread: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

  1. #41
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    1. How many liberals would have the same field day if videos like this surfaced about a 'conservative' organization? I mean, kinda on a related topic look at Prejean's sex tape...I mean really...look at it....Oh God, it's beautiful...ok...where was I? Oh right. They'd have a field day with it. Why? See #2.

    2. Where there's smoke, there might be fire. Just because the 'one' time we see something underhanded happen like this (and especially as quickly and as happy as they were to help) doesn't mean that they haven't done something similar before.


    Goes either way, but he makes a valid point. it's not like they faked Acorn offices, they went in to real places on more than one occasion. Could it be an extremely good coincidence or a well put together scam? perhaps, but the way Acorn reacted didn't exactly say "We're innocent" it was more like '****, we better get a leash on this asap and fire somebody's ass"
    No prof doesn't make a point. When he claims emphatically, like he has,that Acorn has enabled child prostitution rings and human trafficking; that's an outright lie. So far there have been no cases to prove such. You had a fake pimp and a fake ho pretending to run a fake prostitution ring. As opposed to the case with Dyncorp, which prof never heard of, which actually did get involved in a child prostitution ring in Bosnia. They still receive government funding. This fake outrage over Acorn is ridiculous. If they were really out to stop fraud many of the government contractors would be losing their contracts by now as they've done far more heinous things than employees advising fake pimps and hoes.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    No prof doesn't make a point. When he claims emphatically, like he has,that Acorn has enabled child prostitution rings and human trafficking; that's an outright lie. So far there have been no cases to prove such. You had a fake pimp and a fake ho pretending to run a fake prostitution ring. As opposed to the case with Dyncorp, which prof never heard of, which actually did get involved in a child prostitution ring in Bosnia. They still receive government funding. This fake outrage over Acorn is ridiculous. If they were really out to stop fraud many of the government contractors would be losing their contracts by now as they've done far more heinous things than employees advising fake pimps and hoes.

    :\


    Pick and choose and analogize however you'd like. Everyone is guilty in some way or another, and there is more than just YOUR way of looking at things.

  3. #43
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    :\


    Pick and choose and analogize however you'd like. Everyone is guilty in some way or another, and there is more than just YOUR way of looking at things.
    There's nothing to analogize. When Prof says they enable child prostitution and human trafficking when there are no cases of it, it's an outright lie. I just wish Prof would back up his statement.
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 11-29-09 at 10:46 PM.

  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    oh, they're enablers, alright

    they very actively enable and engage in enabling

    enabling, y'know, is one of those trendy psycho-words

    like co-dependent

    and intervention

    acorn gets an A+ in enabling

    child prostitutes and human smugglers, that is

    exactly how much all that enabling actually bore real results, well...

    no one filmed that part

    but one thing about acorn---they might not always succeed, but they sure TRY

  5. #45
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    oh, they're enablers, alright

    they very actively enable and engage in enabling

    enabling, y'know, is one of those trendy psycho-words

    like co-dependent

    and intervention

    acorn gets an A+ in enabling

    child prostitutes and human smugglers, that is

    exactly how much all that enabling actually bore real results, well...

    no one filmed that part

    but one thing about acorn---they might not always succeed, but they sure TRY
    Ah I see when you fail to make your point you just keep repeating the same word over and over again as if you were ever right the first time. Again you have posted no proof that they enable child prostitution.

  6. #46
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    ah, but they tried

    that makes em enablers

    i think they need an intervention

  7. #47
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    ah, but they tried

    that makes em enablers

    i think they need an intervention
    Tried at what? Helping a fake hooker and pimp? So you have nothing more than trying to do taxes for a nonexistent prostitution ring for a fake pimp and hooker. That's a far cry from enabling prostitution and human trafficking. Obviously you have a problem with what definitions of words actually mean. You also have the fillmmaker who is refusing to release the full footage from every office he visited.

  8. #48
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Tried at what?
    the community organizers tried to help set up a kiddie prostitution brothel which trafficked in kids smuggled in from latin america

    not nice

    few defend it
    Last edited by The Prof; 11-29-09 at 11:38 PM.

  9. #49
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    the community organizers tried to help set up a kiddie prostitution brothel which trafficked in kids smuggled in from latin america

    not nice

    few defend it
    No they did not. Do you have any proof of this? Or are you just pulling this out of your ass? You had a fake pimp and ho pretending to have a prostitution ring and they helped out with tax information. That's not setting up a brother or enabling something that was nonexistent. I'm sure you also believe that an employee killed her ex husband as well.

  10. #50
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Justice Department Says Acorn Can Be Paid for Pre-Ban Contracts

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You had a fake pimp and ho pretending to have a prostitution ring and they helped out with tax information.
    that's why they were fired

    within hours

    LOL!

    it's cuz the community organizers TRY so hard

    that's why they, the community organizers, are enablers

    it's all in the EFFORT

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •