Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 184

Thread: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

  1. #51
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Yet you care enough to post on the subject matter.
    I'm a news hound, it's all over TV, newspapers, radio, internet. I care enough to not care, again, I cannot think of a bigger non-story.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  2. #52
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    I'm a news hound, it's all over TV, newspapers, radio, internet. I care enough to not care, again, I cannot think of a bigger non-story.
    Who cares what you think? It's your opinion.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Who cares what you think? It's your opinion.
    I never could get the idiocy of going on a thread and saying 'this is such a dumb thread, you are all so stupid for posting about this irrelevant garbage, unlike me who doesn't care about this inanity and refuses to waste my time on it!'

  4. #54
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    I cannot think of a bigger non-story. Let Oprah handle this one, it's her level mentality kind of stuff.
    Ugh. Oprah doesn't do gossip (f she did, I might actually like her). This story is salacious and delicious all in one bite! If he's going to be all over the news for breaking golf records, he needs to take the bad press, too.

    Either that, or he could just talk to the police instead of turning them away 3 times.

    Delicious!
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    You guys are weird.

  5. #55
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Hmm.

    If the gender roles were revered in this situation - would the police have busted down the door and made sure she wasn't being abused by her husband?
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  6. #56
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by StandUpChuck View Post
    Ugh. Oprah doesn't do gossip (f she did, I might actually like her). This story is salacious and delicious all in one bite! If he's going to be all over the news for breaking golf records, he needs to take the bad press, too.

    Either that, or he could just talk to the police instead of turning them away 3 times.

    Delicious!
    We could talk about Chelsea Clinton getting engaged. Now that's a nonstory in the news right now.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    We could talk about Chelsea Clinton getting engaged. Now that's a nonstory in the news right now.
    Do tell! Is she marrying a man or a woman?

  8. #58
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    Do tell! Is she marrying a man or a woman?
    LOL! A man, Drum...a man! Some dude named Marc (formerly Marcia).

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    LOL! A man, Drum...a man! Some dude named Marc (formerly Marcia).
    Good to see something normal come out of that family.....

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in a car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    LOL! A man, Drum...a man! Some dude named Marc (formerly Marcia).
    Heh!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •