Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-01-09 @ 09:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    97

    Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    som Chinese there will immigration t o Russia but why d o they this? some people say it a threat to Russia and china and that China want to resettle people. there is abaout 10million people live i n Siberia.
    there are 12 million immigrant i n Russia to China. this include people from ukraine.

    so why d o you think Russia will sell Seberia t o China.d o you think there is a trheat? when Vladimir putin you can not trust him.

    translate t o english:
    Übersetzung für http://www.chaskor.ru/p.php?id=11329

  2. #2
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    I call bull**** on this one.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #3
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    Doesn't matter. China pretty much economically owns Siberia.

    Economic borders look completely different than Political one.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  4. #4
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    12-04-09 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    119

    Re: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    China pretty much economically owns Siberia.
    The same exact way they own the USA.

  5. #5
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    Quote Originally Posted by Neitzluber View Post
    The same exact way they own the USA.
    No.

    We stop consuming their products and they're ****ed. That's completely different than what's going on in Siebria. China has large companies mining *insert mineral material I don't understand here*, and nobody does anything about it.

    It would cost the Russian government too much money and too much hassling to travel to Siberia and throw the Chinese companies out, as they are providing jobs for Siberians.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  6. #6
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    Doesn't matter. China pretty much economically owns Siberia.

    Economic borders look completely different than Political one.
    The Japanese tried that in California and got their asses handed to them.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #7
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    12-04-09 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    119

    Re: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    No.

    We stop consuming their products and they're ****ed. That's completely different than what's going on in Siebria. China has large companies mining *insert mineral material I don't understand here*, and nobody does anything about it.
    If we stop consuming their products, they are not "****ed". They will have a recession perhaps, and then move on. They have the supply. We have no supply, just demand, and no capability of creating supply. The Chinese can create their own demand. They can have supply and demand in their own country with their own money and resources. All we have is demand. We have no supply. We have very few factories. We need their supplies or WE are "****ed".
    The Chinese have actual things that have actual value.
    We have green paper which we claim has value. Heh.

    It would cost the Russian government too much money and too much hassling to travel to Siberia and throw the Chinese companies out, as they are providing jobs for Siberians.
    Besides, without immigration, Russia would die (as in, everyone dies) in 100 years, because more people die in Russia every year than people being born.

  8. #8
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    12-04-09 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    119

    Re: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The Japanese tried that in California and got their asses handed to them.
    No, they didn't.
    They were American citizens with Japanese ancestry, who were successful businessmen, and the government put them in concentration camps, and whites stole their businesses, so when they got out of the concentration camps, they had nothing left.

    You seem to love injustice.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalle View Post
    som Chinese there will immigration t o Russia but why d o they this? some people say it a threat to Russia and china and that China want to resettle people. there is abaout 10million people live i n Siberia.
    there are 12 million immigrant i n Russia to China. this include people from ukraine.

    so why d o you think Russia will sell Seberia t o China.d o you think there is a trheat? when Vladimir putin you can not trust him.

    translate t o english:
    Übersetzung für http://www.chaskor.ru/p.php?id=11329
    If they were selling Siberia, we should take it. Once global warming hits, that place is going to be AWESOME!
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #10
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    12-04-09 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    119

    Re: Vladimir putin will sell Siberia t o China

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    If they were selling Siberia, we should take it. Once global warming hits, that place is going to be AWESOME!
    Nope.
    It is swampy.
    It will be a disgusting pool of muck.

    Besides, we can't afford it.
    The Chinese would have to finance the purchase...
    (they finance everything we do)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •