Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 288

Thread: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

  1. #81
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip Comes Down View Post
    I don't think so, boo.
    Do you say that as a former Army Special Forces Commando or a Lawyer?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the land of steers and queers
    Last Seen
    06-03-10 @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,563

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    It's better just to blow his brains out, boo.
    You just disqualified yourself for Special Forces, boo boo.

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the land of steers and queers
    Last Seen
    06-03-10 @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,563

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    A liberal siding with a scumbag over that of our service men and women(or sometimes law enforcement), why does that sound so cliche?
    I haven't decided in favor of the Army or the accused, boo. I don't judge criminal charges without the facts. The facts will come out as the cases progress.

  4. #84
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    The real issue here, is how this will effect future missions. How will future raids go down? How willing will future SEAL's be to take on such missions? Fearing they might get charged with bull**** if they "hurt the terrorist"?

    This is a mess, plain and simple.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  5. #85
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If I had to make a guess, and I emphasize this is just a guess, what happened is the guys got a little carried away with Ahmed Hashim Abed, knocked him around a bit.
    Firstly, they couldn't have knocked him around too badly if all he got was a fat lip. Such crap happens everyday with kids on playgrounds all around the world. Lets be real here.

    Secondly, I personally have no ethical problem using whatever force is deemed necessary by professionals on the scene to neutralize a wanted terrorist/killer. If the situation requires a wallop, then wallop him.

    Lastly, they do deserve some form of reprimand if they in fact lied to an investigator. But such a penalty should be balanced in consideration of the service they performed with this mission. To their additional credit, they also captured this asshole alive.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the land of steers and queers
    Last Seen
    06-03-10 @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,563

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    ...how this will effect future missions.
    washingtonpost.com: Slayings of 4 Soldiers' Wives Stun Ft. Bragg

    The wives of four Army soldiers at Fort Bragg, N.C., have been slain in the past six weeks, allegedly by their husbands, in a rash of violence that has shocked the Special Operations Command and left Army commanders deeply concerned, officers at the base said yesterday.

    Three of the servicemen involved were members of Special Operations units and had recently returned from Afghanistan. Two of those soldiers killed themselves, police said. The fourth slaying, which occurred earlier this month, was allegedly committed by a sergeant from a regular Army unit that was not involved in the Afghan war.

  7. #87
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip Comes Down View Post
    washingtonpost.com: Slayings of 4 Soldiers' Wives Stun Ft. Bragg

    The wives of four Army soldiers at Fort Bragg, N.C., have been slain in the past six weeks, allegedly by their husbands, in a rash of violence that has shocked the Special Operations Command and left Army commanders deeply concerned, officers at the base said yesterday.

    Three of the servicemen involved were members of Special Operations units and had recently returned from Afghanistan. Two of those soldiers killed themselves, police said. The fourth slaying, which occurred earlier this month, was allegedly committed by a sergeant from a regular Army unit that was not involved in the Afghan war.
    wtf? This story is from 2002.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  8. #88
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    wtf? This story is from 2002.
    The Troll is trying to stir **** up. Notice how he refuses to answer most questions, he does claim to have been in the Army as a Special Forces Commando, but if you press him he ignores you. It's amusing to watch.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  9. #89
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    Firstly, they couldn't have knocked him around too badly if all he got was a fat lip. Such crap happens everyday with kids on playgrounds all around the world. Lets be real here.

    Secondly, I personally have no ethical problem using whatever force is deemed necessary by professionals on the scene to neutralize a wanted terrorist/killer. If the situation requires a wallop, then wallop him.

    Lastly, they do deserve some form of reprimand if they in fact lied to an investigator. But such a penalty should be balanced in consideration of the service they performed with this mission. To their additional credit, they also captured this asshole alive.
    I do not disagree with any of those statements at all. I said something along the lines that if all they did was give the guy a bloody lip, they should not be punished for that earlier in the thread. My whole line of thought on this matter is that certain things just sound wrong about this using the information available. The list of charges reads like something that would normally go to court marshal and not be handled at command level with NJP, so why was it originally going to be NJP? If a bloody lip was all that happened, why charge any one with anything? Things like that make me think there are significant details we do not know.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #90
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    The Troll is trying to stir **** up. Notice how he refuses to answer most questions, he does claim to have been in the Army as a Special Forces Commando, but if you press him he ignores you. It's amusing to watch.
    My oldest brother is US SOF. He best tread lightly.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •