Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 288

Thread: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

  1. #251
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    You're back!

    Did you choose the top picture or the bottom picture as a most trusted source?
    Do you like baited questions? Since the people leveling the charges are the US Navy and the DOJ, what does that tell you?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #252
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Do you like baited questions? Since the people leveling the charges are the US Navy and the DOJ, what does that tell you?
    It tells me we need another hypothetical scenario: say you're on the jury in this trial, and they bring in the three witnesses. Two of the witnesses are from the bottom picture and the third witness is from the top picture.

    The first of the two witnesses say, "When we were securing the package, he was flailing about like a pansy and fell. And then we were able to control him, but not until after he bloodied his lip."

    The second witness says, "After the teorrist fell, and when my fellow SEAL jumped on him to secure the package, somewhere in the scuffle the terrorist got a bloody lip. But we got him! A most wanted terrorist. Booyah?"

    The third witness says, "These two terrorists punched me. I don't which one, but they punched me. See! I got a bloody lip."

    As the juror, just point to the picture, either top or bottom, which source is your most valued and who do you believe?

  3. #253
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    LOL I asked you the original question. You once again dishonestly refused to answer it and then lied about who the witness actually is.

    Then you claim the Seals are the ones who are lying once again without evidence. I challenged you to prove that and on cue, you run away.

    Thanks for staying predictable Redress.
    You will find that redress will never answer a question directly.......She will respond with another question or attack you personally....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #254
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You will find that redress will never answer a question directly.......She will respond with another question or attack you personally....
    Smoke and mirrors. The only way to remain on the offensive when you're surrounded by reality and truth.

  5. #255
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You will find that redress will never answer a question directly.......She will respond with another question or attack you personally....
    Irony, you are good at it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #256
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    It tells me we need another hypothetical scenario: say you're on the jury in this trial, and they bring in the three witnesses. Two of the witnesses are from the bottom picture and the third witness is from the top picture.

    The first of the two witnesses say, "When we were securing the package, he was flailing about like a pansy and fell. And then we were able to control him, but not until after he bloodied his lip."

    The second witness says, "After the teorrist fell, and when my fellow SEAL jumped on him to secure the package, somewhere in the scuffle the terrorist got a bloody lip. But we got him! A most wanted terrorist. Booyah?"

    The third witness says, "These two terrorists punched me. I don't which one, but they punched me. See! I got a bloody lip."

    As the juror, just point to the picture, either top or bottom, which source is your most valued and who do you believe?
    There is no need for hypotheticals, especially slanted ones. You do not know what evidence the government has. You are making assumptions, because you want them to be true.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #257
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    There is no need for hypotheticals, especially slanted ones. You do not know what evidence the government has. You are making assumptions, because you want them to be true.
    He's making hypotheticals?

    Do you really think that if they had not lied, they would be in the situation they are in? If they had said "yup, it was a mess, we had to rough him up a bit for our own safety", do you think any one would have prosecuted them? What always happens is the coverup is worse than the actual event.
    As usual your two faced answers expose your hypocrisy.

    Please let us know which face we are talking to. The one who says our seals are lying and the terroist is telling the truth or the other face that says we don't know the information.


    See Redress, the difference between us and you is that when we see a terrorist who has murdered Americans and taken into custody, we don't assume he is the one telling the truth, unlike you.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #258
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    He's making hypotheticals?



    As usual your two faced answers expose your hypocrisy.

    Please let us know which face we are talking to. The one who says our seals are lying and the terroist is telling the truth or the other face that says we don't know the information.


    See Redress, the difference between us and you is that when we see a terrorist who has murdered Americans and taken into custody, we don't assume he is the one telling the truth, unlike you.
    You are making crap up as usual. I am not referencing the terrorist at all. That is all you, in trying to slant your case. I am stating facts, including the ones you got wrong.

    Fact: The terrorist charged the seals with nothing, he does not have that power. I know this is inconvenient to the way you want to paint this, but it is the truth.

    Fact: The US Navy and the DOJ are the ones who are charging the soldiers with crimes.

    Fact: The reason this is going to court marshal is the Seals requested it over NJP.

    Fact: Their guilt or innocence will be determined at a court marshal, and based on the actual facts of the case, which you are, like so many other things, ignorant of.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #259
    Educator ScottD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    06-27-11 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    977

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Thats another LIE. There is only one person as a witness.

    WHO IS THAT PERSON? Answer the question.
    An Eye-Witness is not the only type of witness. In fact, eye-witnesses are often times considered the worst kinds of witnesses. If all they had was an eye-witness, even if it was Jesus himself, they would not have brought these charges.

    There is more then one witness in this case.

  10. #260
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottD View Post
    An Eye-Witness is not the only type of witness. In fact, eye-witnesses are often times considered the worst kinds of witnesses. If all they had was an eye-witness, even if it was Jesus himself, they would not have brought these charges.

    There is more then one witness in this case.
    OK, based on what has been said thus far, and looking to history as an example of previous cases where servicemen were being charged for something they did in the line of duty, I strongly believe all charges against the SEALs will be dropped at some point in the future.

    Why?

    Because if those who serve in the military begin getting prosecuted successfully every time something went awry during a war time campaign, we'd have a very skeptical, weak military always afraid to pull the trigger. That would be far more damaging to our military effectiveness than the 'benefits' (if there are any) of prosecuting two Navy SEALs for capturing a most wanted terrorist.

    We can cement this comment to the archives, but mark my words, all charges will be dropped at some point in the future. That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it!

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •