Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 288

Thread: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

  1. #241
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You did your homework. I am so proud of you. To answer your question, the same people who are charging them with lying to the investigation, and in at least one case obstructing justice.
    Thats another LIE. There is only one person as a witness.

    WHO IS THAT PERSON? Answer the question.

    Now let's see if you will answer a question: Do you really think that if they had not lied, they would be in the situation they are in? If they had said "yup, it was a mess, we had to rough him up a bit for our own safety", do you think any one would have prosecuted them? What always happens is the coverup is worse than the actual event.
    Show me where they lied.

    Go ahead. Produce the evidence.

    Now I'll watch you run away as usual.

    Something else to keep in mind. All the information we have on specifics beyond the charges is from the guys themselves and their families. The military is not, and cannot, comment on the case.
    Yes you claim they lied. LOL Welcome to the world of Redress.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #242
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You did your homework. I am so proud of you. To answer your question, the same people who are charging them with lying to the investigation, and in at least one case obstructing justice.
    Who are these people?

  3. #243
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Thats another LIE. There is only one person as a witness.

    WHO IS THAT PERSON? Answer the question.



    Show me where they lied.

    Go ahead. Produce the evidence.

    Now I'll watch you run away as usual.



    Yes you claim they lied. LOL Welcome to the world of Redress.
    So much for the hope of a reasonable discussion. Get back to me when you can do more than call names and avoid questions.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #244
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So much for the hope of a reasonable discussion. Get back to me when you can do more than call names and avoid questions.
    LOL I asked you the original question. You once again dishonestly refused to answer it and then lied about who the witness actually is.

    Then you claim the Seals are the ones who are lying once again without evidence. I challenged you to prove that and on cue, you run away.

    Thanks for staying predictable Redress.
    Last edited by texmaster; 03-31-10 at 02:14 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #245
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So much for the hope of a reasonable discussion. Get back to me when you can do more than call names and avoid questions.
    You'll be back. I just know it.

    Hey Tex, who is the witness against the Seals? Isn't that the terrorist they caught?
    Last edited by Politics101; 03-31-10 at 02:26 AM.

  6. #246
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    You'll be back. I just know it.

    Hey Tex, who is the witness against the Seals? Isn't that the terrorist they caught?
    Why yes it is Politics!

    Funny how hard it was for Redress to actually answer that basic question.

    So its the word of a terrorist who murdered Americans already over our Navy Seals. But according to Redress, the Seals are the liars
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #247
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Why yes it is Politics!

    Funny how hard it was for Redress to actually answer that basic question.

    So its the word of a terrorist who murdered Americans already over our Navy Seals. But according to Redress, the Seals are the liars
    I have a very simple test for our terrorist sympathizer, anti-American friend.

    In which picture do you see the enemy? The top one or the bottom picture? Whose word do you trust more, the top or the bottom picture?




  8. #248
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Why yes it is Politics!

    Funny how hard it was for Redress to actually answer that basic question.

    So its the word of a terrorist who murdered Americans already over our Navy Seals. But according to Redress, the Seals are the liars
    See, this is where you go wrong. It's not the terrorist making the charges, but the US Navy, bases upon their investigation. So sorry, but once again, you are wrong.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #249
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    I have a very simple test for our terrorist sympathizer, anti-American friend.

    In which picture do you see the enemy? The top one or the bottom picture? Whose word do you trust more, the top or the bottom picture?



    Let me ask you a question...what where you doing when I was over in the gulf? You want to call me a terrorist sympathizer, you better have some proof. You got none, and all you can do is call names. You proved ignorant of the facts, you made wild assed comments, you brought this up in two different inappropriate places, and you still won't realize why you are wrong.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #250
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Let me ask you a question...what where you doing when I was over in the gulf? You want to call me a terrorist sympathizer, you better have some proof. You got none, and all you can do is call names. You proved ignorant of the facts, you made wild assed comments, you brought this up in two different inappropriate places, and you still won't realize why you are wrong.
    You're back!

    Did you choose the top picture or the bottom picture as a most trusted source?

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •