Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

  1. #11
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Says who? You and the right-wing insurance nazis who are trying to avoid paying out on a policy?
    Ah, so it's your position that the right-wing insurance Nazis fabricated this evidence then forced the FBI and state officials to come to this conclusion? Seems logical, although I think I might even go the extra step and say that they just killed him themselves.

    Always adding value.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Ah, so it's your position that the right-wing insurance Nazis fabricated this evidence then forced the FBI and state officials to come to this conclusion? Seems logical, although I think I might even go the extra step and say that they just killed him themselves.

    Always adding value.
    Bah.

    Until I see evidence other than your rantings, I cannot offer an educated opinion. However, I do find it odd that a man would just kill himself... even for that kind of money.

  3. #13
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,940

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I still think we need an autopsy performed by somebody who does not owe their soul to the State of Kentucky.
    Don't stop there.

    I still think we need a funeral performedc by somebody who does not owe their soul to the State of Kentucky.

    I mean, that'll have as much relevance to finding out the truth that this wasn't a suicide as an autopsy will.

  4. #14
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Bah.

    Until I see evidence other than your rantings,
    You mean like the links to the stories I provided?

    I cannot offer an educated opinion.
    ...

    However, I do find it odd that a man would just kill himself... even for that kind of money.
    You realize that 33,000 Americans kill themselves every year for no money, right?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  5. #15
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,940

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    However, I do find it odd that a man would just kill himself
    You do realize that more than 33,000 people every year kill themselves right? Are census workers somehow immune to whatever causes those 33,000 a year to do it?

  6. #16
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,940

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    You realize that 33,000 Americans kill themselves every year
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    You do realize that more than 33,000 people every year kill themselves right?
    Jinx......

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    You do realize that more than 33,000 people every year kill themselves right? Are census workers somehow immune to whatever causes those 33,000 a year to do it?
    I see your point here. Still ... I suppose I am a little bit paranoid.

    It's just sad.

  8. #18
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Jinx......
    Did you google "us suicides" and end up at the NIMH website too?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  9. #19
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,940

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I see your point here. Still ... I suppose I am a little bit paranoid.

    It's just sad.
    Suicide is always a sad thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Did you google "us suicides" and end up at the NIMH website too?
    I'm far to wordy for that

    "How many suicides per year in the us"

    But yeah, I got the NIMH website as well

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Kentucky Census Worker's Death Was A Suicide, Police Say

    This thread is a fascinating example of how people hold on to their preconceived notions and paradigms, even in the face of evidence. I have no doubt that the conspiracy theorists will be thrashing this topic to death in no time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •