Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 206

Thread: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Biden has never quit on his constituants in midstream.

    Biden was picked as a VP running mate by a candidate who actually won the presidentcy.

    How about the ex-gov Palin?
    When Biden started his campaign, he was my choice for President. Then as things went on, I kinda hoped Dean would make a comeback as his VP. YEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

  2. #62
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-03-11 @ 03:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    174

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Neither Rudy or Newt look good in a bikini, that's why.
    Now that is a disturbing image.

  3. #63
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Neither Rudy or Newt look good in a bikini, that's why.
    I don't know about a bikini, but Rudy makes a fine looking diva


  4. #64
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-03-11 @ 03:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    174

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    I don't even want to know what depths in the slimy underbelly of the internet you had to search to find that picture.

    I am going to go find pictures of beautiful women to purge that awful image from my mind.

  5. #65
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Do you have proof to back this up?
    Not sure if this has already been answered.... but let me ask a few questions:

    - How many AP reporters fact checked Al Gore's [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Inconvenient-Truth-Planetary-Emergency-Warming/dp/B000QEJ0WY/ref=pd_sim_b_1]An Inconvenient Truth?[/ame] when it came out?

    I can't hear over all the crickets chirping...

  6. #66
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Not sure if this has already been answered.... but let me ask a few questions:

    - How many AP reporters fact checked Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth? when it came out?

    I can't hear over all the crickets chirping...
    What is your point? Can you name any other right wing authors that were fact checked by AP? Al Gore isn't as polarizing a figure as Sarah Palin.

  7. #67
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    What is your point? Can you name any other right wing authors that were fact checked by AP? Al Gore isn't as polarizing a figure as Sarah Palin.
    I guess you forgot about when Al Gore won the Nobel Prize.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  8. #68
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    I guess you forgot about when Al Gore won the Nobel Prize.
    Again, so what? It still didn't garner as much attention as Palin has.

  9. #69
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    What is your point? Can you name any other right wing authors that were fact checked by AP? Al Gore isn't as polarizing a figure as Sarah Palin.
    My point is obvious - the AP is conducting a witch hunt for partisan reasons. Tell you what, name ANY non-fiction book written by a Democrat or Liberal that has had AP reporters fact checking it when it was released.

    I know... so what right?


  10. #70
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    My point is obvious - the AP is conducting a witch hunt for partisan reasons. Tell you what, name ANY non-fiction book written by a Democrat or Liberal that has had AP reporters fact checking it when it was released.

    I know... so what right?

    If it's based on partisan reasons, where are the other right wing fact checked books? Why just Sarah Palin?

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •