Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 206

Thread: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

  1. #161
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I think the AP has reported on those as well. What is she so scared of?
    Where has it been reported that she, personally, has commented on the 11 AP reporters?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So she is news woop te doo. So is michael jackson.
    Only because the liberal left is making her so.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #162
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    It's called backing up what you say. Lots of people don't do it, don't feel too ashamed if you can't either.
    Okay, if you say so. It's kind of silly though.

    Here's a start: Books - The New York Times

    If you want me to go pick a "liberal" book, I can, but you're probably better equipped to do that.

  3. #163
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Where has it been reported that she, personally, has commented on the 11 AP reporters?
    Fox News AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check' - FOXNews.com

    Only because the liberal left is making her so.
    Then why are so many on the right posting in this thread?

  4. #164
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Yet when I called someone else on an unsubstantiated claim, which was not favorable to the topic you came to the rescue with trolling and nonsense... so somehow I'm not too enthused with your sudden claim of clear insight and analysis. Seems if you agree, you'll defend unsubstantiated claims but if you do not, you call it whining.

    So pardon my ignoring you on this type of subject matter because you're credibility is in the ****ter so far.
    Feel free to show where I have made a claim and not offered support when called on to do so. This thread makes a claim, that other books are not fact checked. I am simply asking since apparently some one knows this, to point out a source.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Okay, if you say so. It's kind of silly though.

    Here's a start: Books - The New York Times

    If you want me to go pick a "liberal" book, I can, but you're probably better equipped to do that.
    He asked YOU to do it, not me. I'm just telling you why he asked you to do it. because you're putting it off and putting it off. Don't make a claim that you aren't prepared to back up because that is a sign that either you don't know what you're talking about or you are purposefully talking out your ass.


    Just a friendly warning. your credibility is all you've got on the interwebs.

  6. #166
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Excellent - and here's what she said:

    "Imagine that," the post read. "11 AP reporters dedicating time and resources to tearing up the book, instead of using the time and resources to 'fact check' what's going on with Sheik Mohammed's trial, Pelosi's health care takeover costs, Hasan's associations, etc. Amazing."
    Doesn't sound scared to me, which was the observation. So much for that.


    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Then why are so many on the right posting in this thread?
    Why are so many on the left doing the same?
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #167
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post

    Then why are so many on the right posting in this thread?


    Because they don't like the veil lifted off the Saint Sarah lies?



    I'm surprised there's not MORE reporters assigned to this heavy lifting job. The book is chock full of lies. Just ask the McCain campaign staffers who've been releasing emails that directly contradict Saint Sarah.


    Besides, most political authors generally go on an actual interview round. With hard-news reporters. Who ask real questions. Not Saint Sarah. She goes on Rush, Hannity, Bill-O, Oprah, not sure who else.


    Saint Sarah skeered of hard-news reporters.
    Last edited by jackalope; 11-20-09 at 01:58 PM.

  8. #168
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Excellent - and here's what she said:



    Doesn't sound scared to me, which was the observation. So much for that.
    Then what's the big deal about being fact checked¿

    And why do those on the right kee0p on starting these threads?

  9. #169
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Side issues not withstanding, it is my opinion that this obsession for the liberal left to leave no rock unturned, no corner left unchecked, in the hopes that they purposely find something damaging, or embarrassing is telling. Newsweek's cover that possibly violated contractual agreements with 'Runners World' in the hopes of showing Palin in running shorts was a detriment to her is disgusting of the Newsweek staff and Editor making this decision. I really think that libs are kind of ticked off that Palin has the legs to pull it off, Imagine Barbara Boxer in a pose like that....ughhhhh....Shudder.

    In any case, this shouldn't be unexpected from the liberals and their propaganda arm, the press. It is just so typical of them to take something like that photo out of context, and present it in a sexist, mysonogist (sp?) way, then when called on it, start in with the standard myriad of excuses, and feigned ignorance.

    One thing that liberals for sure have done with their boldness in steaming forward with their agenda regardless of what the people want, is that they have revealed themselves as liars, thin skinned, arrogant, petty, and childish.

    We see you now.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #170
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This thread makes a claim, that other books are not fact checked. I am simply asking since apparently some one knows this, to point out a source.
    I can only speak for my portion of this thread and I've seen the claim is that books are routinely fact checked, of which I've asked for verification of this claim. No one can provide me an example that is on par with the AP's 11 journalists... care to take a shot at it? I'd love to read all about this "other" book that was scoured and fact checked.

    This goes back to this thread where I asked for evidence of the things that were not true but alas... I'm still waiting for the wild claims to hold a drop of water.

    If I remember correctly - you decided not to participate but instead spent pages on an inside liberal joke.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •