Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

  1. #111
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post

    That cop should not have been just suspended. His employment should have been completely terminated. There is no need for that kind of scumbag on the force, any more than there would be a need to hire a rabid black panther to the police force.
    Did he write the email or was it a chain email sent to him? Terminated for being the recipient of a chain email that maybe he wanted to print out and was too dumb to have a home printer so he sent it to his work email to print and ended up accidentally sending it to alot of other people. Lets fire him for being an idiot with computers.


    What I find funny is that he is a racist because he wanted to print out this email and maybe even agrees with some of the stuff in the email.

    Except for the top portion of the email, I agree with alot of the points made in the email myself (Black Miss America, Black Chamber of Commerce, BET, Etc).

    Did you follow the link to the chain mail on snopes?
    Someone else already posted it.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #112
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I disagree. I think the guy just made a silly mistake while trying to print off the email he got on his personal account and send it to work to print off.

    I think the dumbass should have bought a printer at home a long ****ing time ago if you ask me.
    How do you confuse the steps related to 'printing' and the steps to sending 700 people an e-mail ending up with such a 'silly' mistake'? This should be REALLY good.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 11-18-09 at 08:43 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #113
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    How do you confuse the steps related to 'printing' and the steps to sending 700 people an e-mail?
    By being a dumbass with computers.

    I work with several people who are too stupid to do **** on a computer. But guess what, they have to find a way to figure it out because we don't have time to hold people's hand and teach them every little mouse click.



    You have to remember, when alot of these older law enforcement folks originally signed up to do the job, there weren't computers, they had no use for that sort of knowledge because it wasn't needed to perform their job.

    Do you think the states/cities/counties/etc put on classes to teach people how to use a computer from beginner level? **** no. "We are switching to computers systems, deal with it"
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  4. #114
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    By being a dumbass with computers.

    I work with several people who are too stupid to do **** on a computer. But guess what, they have to find a way to figure it out because we don't have time to hold people's hand and teach them every little mouse click.

    You have to remember, when alot of these older law enforcement folks originally signed up to do the job, there weren't computers, they had no use for that sort of knowledge because it wasn't needed to perform their job.

    Do you think the states/cities/counties/etc put on classes to teach people how to use a computer from beginner level? **** no. "We are switching to computers systems, deal with it"
    I can smell the bull**** coming all the way from North Carolina. Not even if he was completely illiterate would somebody 'confuse' those two processes. Specially not somebody who was 700 people on a mailing list. What he didn't realize the BUTTON he pressed was SEND and not PRINT? You can't possibly buy your own brand of bull**** here Caine. Would you like for me to explain how there is no way a person couldn't have known they were pressing SEND and not PRINT? Because I and pretty much anybody who's been around computers for a day can do that with ANY mail system they're using.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 11-18-09 at 08:50 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #115
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I can smell the bull**** coming all the way from North Carolina. Not even if he was completely illiterate would somebody 'confuse' those two processes. Specially not somebody who was 700 people on a mailing list. What he didn't realize the BUTTON he pressed was SEND and not PRINT? You can't possibly buy your own brand of bull**** here Caine. Would you like for me to explain how there is no way a person couldn't have known they were pressing SEND and not PRINT? Because I and pretty much anybody who's been around computers for a day can do that with ANY mail system they're using.
    Did you read the article?

    The problem arose when he went to SEND the email from one email to another.

    But hell, what is the use, your not objective anyways, you'll find another way to bitch about this and tell me that im wrong on this or that, you, having not worked for a city government will tell me, having worked for one, that I am wrong about how the computer systems work and how the mailing systems therein work, so I won't bother with all the other details.


    What I find funny is that people will say, "We don't have anything to go off of but what the article says" and then turn around and tell us all how it was, but if I were to attempt to conjure (with my experiences in gov email systems) what the article doesn't tell us, I will be accused of making **** up.

    So **** it, believe what you want, thats what your here to do anyways isn't it nose snot?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #116
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-03-11 @ 03:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    174

    Re: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

    I do have to question why we have a Congressional Black Caucus, Congressional Hispanic Caucus, etc. Aren't these guys supposed to be representing the people from their districts? If that is so, then why can't a white congressman who represents a principally minority district join the appropriate minority caucus?

    Seems to me that if these groups were supposed to be representing the interests of that minority, then white congress people should be able to join to add their support. To not allow whites shows that in reality, these groups are nothing more than a blatant expression of racism.

  7. #117
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,880
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

    Through out this thread of people calling this guy a racist have any of you thought that maybe he wanted to print it out for a reason other than to be a racist? Maybe to use as an example of racism in some sort of class that he maybe teaches? Or an example to use in a debate about racism? Or maybe to do a little research on the points made in the letter?

    Yeah he sent it to 700 people, so what? Even the article acknowledges that it was done by mistake. Which is possible with computer illiterate folks or even by folks that are in too much of a rush to pay full attention to what they are doing.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #118
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Through out this thread of people calling this guy a racist have any of you thought that maybe he wanted to print it out for a reason other than to be a racist? Maybe to use as an example of racism in some sort of class that he maybe teaches? Or an example to use in a debate about racism? Or maybe to do a little research on the points made in the letter?

    Yeah he sent it to 700 people, so what? Even the article acknowledges that it was done by mistake. Which is possible with computer illiterate folks or even by folks that are in too much of a rush to pay full attention to what they are doing.
    Its 2009, and yet people are still in a rush to jump up and down pointing a crooked finger and screaming...

    RACIST!
    RACIST!
    RAAAACIISSSST!!!!!!

    Not to mention that some individuals have a "monopoly" on what is considered racist and what type of racism matters and what type does not.

    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #119
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-03-11 @ 03:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    174

    Re: Tenn. trooper suspended over white pride e-mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Through out this thread of people calling this guy a racist have any of you thought that maybe he wanted to print it out for a reason other than to be a racist? Maybe to use as an example of racism in some sort of class that he maybe teaches? Or an example to use in a debate about racism? Or maybe to do a little research on the points made in the letter?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Easy Target View Post

    You cannot ascribe motive or beliefs to a person based on a mistakenly sent e-mail message. I have forwarded e-mail to friends based on both agreement and on strong disagreement. I have printed out some of the comments here that I strongly disagree with so as to ridicule those statements to others. Because I printed out a statement by Lerxst suddenly means I agree with his statements? Again, horse crap!
    10 chars

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •