Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 379

Thread: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

  1. #261
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    05-22-18 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You never support anything you post. You only attack others for what they post, then never accept their sources, claiming they're not credible enough for you. There's no amount of documentation in the world that will make you happy. You're purdy much a waste of everyone's time.
    And that is where you are wrong. You made a claim, I called bull**** and asked for citation. You provided a link that debunked your own argument. When I pointed this out, you said "well prove me wrong." You're own link proved you wrong. Then jackboot came in and shot you down.

    You and I are still stuck on your original point. Now admit you were wrong or substantiate your argument. Once you do that we can move forward. You asked me to prove you wrong, that has been done. Ergo, my argument is supported.

    See how that worked?

    Now, you go.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  2. #262
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No where have I claimed that the Pentagon agrees with this. There is a difference between making a claim, and not making a claim. You have claimed that Rand is a "liberal think tank", I have not claimed that the pentagon agrees with Rand.


    Catawba said it right here,

    The Pentagon considers the Rand Report to be the most authoritative report on terrorism to date.
    You never challenged that comment, so I figgered you agreed with it.

    Then, you say it here,

    I will say that Rand is the foremost group doing what they do, and I tend to give their studies alot of credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  3. #263
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    05-22-18 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh look! It's the legend in his own mind...lol

    So, how many military personel work for Rand?

    This is typical, "I agree with them, so they're the Alpha and Omega", line of BS.
    In other words I caught you slipping, again...and you really have no counter.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  4. #264
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    And that is where you are wrong. You made a claim, I called bull**** and asked for citation. You provided a link that debunked your own argument. When I pointed this out, you said "well prove me wrong." You're own link proved you wrong. Then jackboot came in and shot you down.

    You and I are still stuck on your original point. Now admit you were wrong or substantiate your argument. Once you do that we can move forward. You asked me to prove you wrong, that has been done. Ergo, my argument is supported.

    See how that worked?

    Now, you go.
    It debunked the numbers , but not the original point. How many times do I have to explain that to you? Do you need remedial reading classes, or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #265
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    In other words I caught you slipping, again...and you really have no counter.
    Naw, you just come in shootin' off your mouth. Nothing new there.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #266
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Catawba said it right here,



    You never challenged that comment, so I figgered you agreed with it.

    Then, you say it here,
    Hmm, considering them the foremost authority does not mean the pentagon agrees with them. For our next lesson, we will teach you about reading comprehension.

    By the way, I don't reply to everything I don't agree with, so the whole "you did not disagree, so you must agree" thing ain't gunna work.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  7. #267
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    05-22-18 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Catawba said it right here,



    You never challenged that comment, so I figgered you agreed with it.

    Then, you say it here,
    You're doing it again. Do you know what I am referring to?
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  8. #268
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    05-22-18 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Hmm, considering them the foremost authority does not mean the pentagon agrees with them. For our next lesson, we will teach you about reading comprehension.
    Ding ding ding!

    By the way, I don't reply to everything I don't agree with, so the whole "you did not disagree, so you must agree" thing ain't gunna work.
    I know! I read his comment and it made my head hurt. I was thinking..."what the hell is he thinking?"

    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  9. #269
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Hmm, considering them the foremost authority does not mean the pentagon agrees with them. For our next lesson, we will teach you about reading comprehension.

    By the way, I don't reply to everything I don't agree with, so the whole "you did not disagree, so you must agree" thing ain't gunna work.
    But, but, but, they've been hired by the Pentagon to do these studies and they're the formost authority, so they must all be in agreement! Or does it just boil down to Rand saying what you want to hear, you feel you're superior to the rest of us, so there it is?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #270
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    05-22-18 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, but, but, they've been hired by the Pentagon to do these studies and they're the formost authority, so they must all be in agreement! Or does it just boil down to Rand saying what you want to hear, you feel you're superior to the rest of us, so there it is?
    What in the **** does this even mean????
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •