Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 379

Thread: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

  1. #161
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,597

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Epic gets it. Why is this so hard? Oh I know. Because in apdst's mind, as evidenced by his last comment...they're all terrorists, they just aren't operational yet.

    Why do insist on always making it about another poster? How did you make it to the staff? Incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by StandUpChuck View Post
    Oh Jackboot, that's so sweet of you. My example is hypothetical because my son's only 9. There are lots of mothers and fathers here making this sacrifice. I'm not one of them.
    Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood.

    Well I hope he gets an A on his next report card.

  3. #163
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,597

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Agree'd. Insurgents can become Terrorists if they change their MO, and obviously a Terrorist isn't always an insurgent.
    The bad guys are the bad guys, no matter what terminology you use to identify them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The bad guys are the bad guys, no matter what terminology you use to identify them.
    The bad guys are the bad guys, and you should use the right terminology to identify them.

  5. #165
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    .. or just refer to them as bad guys. Then you're safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    You guys are weird.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by StandUpChuck View Post
    .. or just refer to them as bad guys. Then you're safe.
    I wish it were that easy. Nowadays the lines blur, and you have to have a REASON for why they're bad. :\ it's a shame. All the honor has been bled from war and it's just as corrupt as the politicians who wage it.

  7. #167
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,597

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    I wish it were that easy. Nowadays the lines blur, and you have to have a REASON for why they're bad. :\ it's a shame. All the honor has been bled from war and it's just as corrupt as the politicians who wage it.
    Typically, regardless of identity, the bad guys are the ones that are trying to kill you and your men. Nothing blurry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #168
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,495

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The bad guys are the bad guys, no matter what terminology you use to identify them.
    So in other words you really don't care about whether or not your claims are bogus since the actual definitions of words mean nothing to you. Couple that with with your proclivity to make random baseless assertions and you can see why debates with you go so poorly.

    I've asked you a number of questions relevant to arguments you've put forward. I've debunked you more than once. You are the one who put forth the argument. Not me. I countered your argument. Successfully I might add. No matter how many times you make wild eyed proclamations and then say "prove me wrong" you aren't going to get out of the hole you dug here.

    We can debate intelligently or you can continue to not answer the challenges to your arguments and continue inserting random nonsense.
    *insert profound statement here*

  9. #169
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,495

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Typically, regardless of identity, the bad guys are the ones that are trying to kill you and your men. Nothing blurry about that.
    And this mentality is why we are where we are today. You don't seem to place any value on understanding your enemy or his motivations. You lack any real understanding of the implications of foreign policy and regional geopolitics.

    Critical thinking. It's a good thing.
    *insert profound statement here*

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    C'mon guys. Obama just needs more time.

    He needs more time to "fix" the economy.

    He needs more time to close Gitmo.

    He needs more time to end DADT.

    He needs more time to rid Washington of evil lobbyists.

    He needs more time to end rendition.

    Just give him some time...

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •