Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 379

Thread: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

  1. #131
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    06-20-18 @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,100

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ok, so how many did we actually kill, if my figger'n is wrong?
    So I take it that you have no actual source that supports your argument. You just heard that number somewhere and jumped on it in an attempt to rebut someone. And now that your alleged source has been debunked it's a case of "well who cares, you have to prove me personally wrong!"

    Let me counter your question with some questions of my own...because obviously you want to play a game here. What does the word "terrorist" mean to you? Do you know the definition of the word? Do you know the definition of the word "insurgent?" Are the two synonymous to you? If so, why?
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Here is the best source you can get, seems as if it is about 20,000. I would say this shows our soldiers restraint, as more then 150,000 have been captured.

    Insurgent ‘body count’ records released | Stars and Stripes

  3. #133
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,384

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    So I take it that you have no actual source that supports your argument. You just heard that number somewhere and jumped on it in an attempt to rebut someone. And now that your alleged source has been debunked it's a case of "well who cares, you have to prove me personally wrong!"

    Let me counter your question with some questions of my own...because obviously you want to play a game here. What does the word "terrorist" mean to you? Do you know the definition of the word? Do you know the definition of the word "insurgent?" Are the two synonymous to you? If so, why?
    Since I'm wrong, and I'm not asking you prove a negative, it should be no problem for you to post some more accurate numbers. Yes? We'll be waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #134
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    06-20-18 @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,100

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post
    Here is the best source you can get, seems as if it is about 20,000. I would say this shows our soldiers restraint, as more then 150,000 have been captured.

    Insurgent ‘body count’ records released | Stars and Stripes
    Insurgent vs. terrorist. The distinction is not always clear. The two are not mutually exclusive nor are they always synonymous. Which is one of my points here in light of the "we've killed over 50,000 terrorists." No, we have not. As your article clearly counters that notion.

    One of my arguments is the deliberate misrepresentation of the situation that some attempt to undertake.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  5. #135
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,384

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post
    Here is the best source you can get, seems as if it is about 20,000. I would say this shows our soldiers restraint, as more then 150,000 have been captured.

    Insurgent ‘body count’ records released | Stars and Stripes
    Looks like 170,000 out of circulation. Not bad, I say. Regardless of what the actual numbers are, my originl premise still stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #136
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    06-20-18 @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,100

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Since I'm wrong, and I'm not asking you prove a negative, it should be no problem for you to post some more accurate numbers. Yes? We'll be waiting.
    You're own source proves you wrong, Jackboots source proves you wrong. You're simply avoiding the issue now.

    You don't actually know much about how a debate works do you?
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  7. #137
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    06-20-18 @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,100

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Looks like 170,000 out of circulation. Not bad, I say. Regardless of what the actual numbers are, my originl premise still stands.
    No it doesn't.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  8. #138
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,947
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Looks like 170,000 out of circulation. Not bad, I say. Regardless of what the actual numbers are, my originl premise still stands.
    That would only be true if it was terrorists killed, but neither source supports that. You made claim, now back it up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Insurgent vs. terrorist. The distinction is not always clear. The two are not mutually exclusive nor are they always synonymous. Which is one of my points here in light of the "we've killed over 50,000 terrorists." No, we have not. As your article clearly counters that notion.

    One of my arguments is the deliberate misrepresentation of the situation that some attempt to undertake.
    Insurgent vs terrorist....hmmm, I don't think that is at all important, I do know our soldiers refer to them all as insurgents, or enemy, 6 of one, half dozen of another.

  10. #140
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,384

    Re: Paratrooper's Mom Begs Obama: 'End It'

    You folks are like owls, the more light people shine in your eyes, the less you see.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •