Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 98

Thread: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

  1. #61
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i guess some people just have to have someone to "look down on". makes them feel better about themselves, huh?
    I have absolutely no problem with people who watch Starwars, Startrek, or anime or watch other cartoons or read comic books. Heck I watch anime, seen the new Star Trek movie, watched startrek shows in the past and seen most of the Starwars movies a couple of times, I loved reading Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and watching Invader Zim,Family Guy,South Park,Heavy Metal Cartoons. Its the diehard nuts who try to turn those things into something more than just a tv show or movie or comic book by dressing up and going to conventions to ask out of work actors and writers stupid questions, getting into heated arguments over tv shows or movies or comics, think people are stupid if they do not like such and such show or think such and such show is better or some other sign of fanaticism.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  2. #62
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I have absolutely no problem with people who watch Starwars, Startrek, or anime or watch other cartoons or read comic books. Heck I watch anime, seen the new Star Trek movie, watched startrek shows in the past and seen most of the Starwars movies a couple of times, I loved reading Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and watching Invader Zim,Family Guy,South Park,Heavy Metal Cartoons. Its the diehard nuts who try to turn those things into something more than just a tv show or movie or comic book by dressing up and going to conventions to ask out of work actors and writers stupid questions, getting into heated arguments over tv shows or movies or comics, think people are stupid if they do not like such and such show or think such and such show is better or some other sign of fanaticism.
    i just wonder why you care. it's what they are passionate about, and hurts who?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Its the diehard nuts who try to turn those things into something more than just a tv show or movie or comic book by dressing up and going to conventions to ask out of work actors and writers stupid questions, getting into heated arguments over tv shows or movies or comics, think people are stupid if they do not like such and such show or think such and such show is better or some other sign of fanaticism.
    Warhammer fanatics are ok, right?

  4. #64
    Sage
    teamosil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    05-22-14 @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,623

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    911, Turkey, Tunesia, Bali, WTC 1992, USS Cole, Pan Am Lockerbie, UN HQ in Iraq, Spain, London... that's just the tip...
    Sure, but how many people were involved in committing those incidents total? Maybe 100? 200? Yet somehow the right seems to think that somewhere between mllions of muslims and all muslims are terrorists... I'm not saying terrorism isn't a big problem at all. I support fighting actual terrorism absolutely. But it's a big problem caused by a small number of people.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Sure, but how many people were involved in committing those incidents total? Maybe 100? 200? Yet somehow the right seems to think that somewhere between mllions of muslims and all muslims are terrorists... I'm not saying terrorism isn't a big problem at all. I support fighting actual terrorism absolutely. But it's a big problem caused by a small number of people.
    Not to justify blanketing groups in any way; The avalanche has to start somewhere...

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    If you dress up as a fictitious character and go to conventions to ask desperate out of work actors and writers stupid questions about some show, your life revolves around it, you get into heated arguements over cartoons or you think anime and cartoons are two separate things then you deserve to have the **** made fun out of you. Its people like these that make others look down on those who watch anime, science fictions movies like startrek or some other things.
    Good point. If you just like Star Wars or Star Trek, then who cares? But if your whole life revolves around video games, TV shows, etc then that's when you get made fun off. Not because you like "nerdy" shows or whatever, but because your TV shows take priority over family, job, hygiene etc.

    It wouldn't even really matter what your interests are. If a guy spends 8 hours a day watching NFL and memorizing team statistics (instead of playing World of Warcraft or whatever) and doesn't do much with his life, then it's the same thing.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Good point. If you just like Star Wars or Star Trek, then who cares? But if your whole life revolves around video games, TV shows, etc then that's when you get made fun off. Not because you like "nerdy" shows or whatever, but because your TV shows take priority over family, job, hygiene etc.

    It wouldn't even really matter what your interests are. If a guy spends 8 hours a day watching NFL and memorizing team statistics (instead of playing World of Warcraft or whatever) and doesn't do much with his life, then it's the same thing.
    *shudder*


    Weeaboo neckbeards that live in their Mother's basement give me the creeps.

  8. #68
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    We don't **** around here in Virginia.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    We don't **** around here in Virginia.
    BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh really?

    Welcome to Northern Virginia: Expect Delays.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post
    is all of this, funny to you people?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post
    I know, I will be told to just chill out, it is just a forum, but this is what is wrong with all of us, we do not care, or we hide our emotions.
    Nothing's wrong with us. We don't care about the mass murdering cowardly turd.

    There's something seriously wrong with the people that claim to care about him.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •