Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 318

Thread: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

  1. #51
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: Obama now claims stress made the guy kill those soliders

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Think about it. If AlQaeda had managed to place an operative at the level of major in the US Army, they would have the opportunity to do some serious damage, like setting off a bomb under a mess hall or worse. They wouldn't squander that operative by having him just shoot up a room full of people.
    I agree that AQ was not involved in a conspiracy to commit acts of terror at Ft. Hood with Hasan as the tip of the spear. However, I think Hasan is a terrorist of the "Lone Wolf" variety. They are very hard to stop.

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    No I did follow them.
    No, you did not: "All Opening Post threads posted in *BN* must have...Quoted short excerpts from the article



    Again you completely ignore Obama's own words. He suggested a reason without any evidence to support it then disregarded the one possibility with a mountain of evidence behind it.

    Until you can understand that, there is nothing more to say.
    Let me try this slower for you, so maybe it sinks in. He makes no excuse, he offers no explanations. He does say "is this an individual who's acting in this way or is it some larger set of actors?" Hey look, he offers multiple possible scenarios. He follows with "You know, what are the motivations? Those are all questions that I think we have to ask ourselves. Until we have these answers buttoned down, I'd rather not comment on it." He asks questions and says until there are answers, he is not going to comment. No excuses, no picking only one possible scenario, no disregarding any scenario.

    Oh yes. By pointing to the reason he attacked those troops I'm furthering a political agenda.

    So you are claiming that if you conclude based on all the evidence we know this guy is an Islamic terrorist you are a Conservative but if you deny that evidence and offer a reason without any evidence to support that claim, you're a liberal.
    You are using this to attack a president who you dislike, that is working to further your political agenda. You are being dishonest in how you do it, and are using a tragedy to do it, which makes it doubly shameful.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Obama didn't define the difference between an act of violence and an act of terrorism. That right there makes me wonder...Does he not know the definition, more likely does he not know a definition that won't bring his critics down on him, or did he really just offer that lovely little bit of tell-nothing information about how people crack under stress to avoid the answering as much of question as he could?

    He may not have excused it, but he sure as hell avoided answering that question in whole.
    He even explains why he is not answering the question in whole: "Until we have these answers buttoned down, I'd rather not comment on it." Answers unknown, best not to speculate much. That damn liberal...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #54
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Because it absolutely could have been a factor in what happened.
    You just said we should not jump to conclusions. So why do you excuse Obama here?

    This is the fatal flaw in your defense of Obama. He only gave one explanation and that one explanation has zero evidence to support it yet you excuse him for doing it. Thats the entire point.

    I'm not saying religion didn't play a part because it obviously did. Terrorist acts, from what I've seen in the past, are fairly well organized and goal oriented. Shooting up a military base doesn't come off as well organized to me. It sounds to me like he may have snapped as well. Are you going to say that religion was his ONLY motivator even though the investigation isn't finished?
    With the 4 points of clear evidence I listed earlier pointing to an Islamic jihad I'm going with the evidence presented. Not a theory of stress based on nothing but guesswork.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are using this to attack a president who you dislike, that is working to further your political agenda. You are being dishonest in how you do it, and are using a tragedy to do it, which makes it doubly shameful.
    Uh oh Tex! They're on to you! Your bid for President and creating a Tex Reich is surely lost!

  6. #56
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama now claims stress made the guy kill those soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    If you think this act was an example of AlQaeda sponsored terrorism, you have a short memory. If AlQaeda strikes the US again, there will be no debate whether it was a terrorist act. This guy went postal, the fact he was Muslim was not why he snapped.
    At last, an intelligent comment.

    So-called rights will have to be further curtailed, particularly for the American Muslim.
    And, for the first time, The various departments will have to work together.
    What I have heard is disturbing..
    "We cannot do anything until a crime is committed"....
    "To talk with known operatives is not a crime".
    "His freedom of expression must be protected."
    If we do not know by now that the Islamic extremest is dangerous ,we will never know !
    And, to me, having heard what I have, this murderer was a typical extremist, a terrorist.
    A Muslim can snap as easily as a Christian, I think...The problem is what they do afterward.
    Common sense should dictate that no Islamic be in our Armed Forces when we are fighting against the Muslim terrorist..........
    And, we should not be over there in the first place....but for that bastard binLaden..He must be caught and made to eat and live with swine....better yet, wild boar...

  7. #57
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    I reiterate Obama will not say anything against another Muslim, and that Islam says it is okay for a Muslim to lie all they want to infidels.

    Every scrap of evidence says this Hasan nut's action were premeditated and Obama may well be setting up a sympathy defense. Not for Hasan but for himself if he at some point decides to commute his death sentence and cite that it's either on humanitarian grounds or that it's to show the Muslim world that the U.S. is a compassionate Nation, Blah, Blah, Blah.
    If you are one of those who believes that because Obama attended an Anti-American semi-Christian Church he's not the Muslim he was raised as, read this or watch it. Then think about the one thing Obam is very, very good at. That one thing is lying. He is a consummate liar.
    It's time to decide that you're not going to allow yourself to be fooled by lies any longer.
    This is not about Democrat or Republican, it's about pro-American or anti-American. Don't let the lies and empty promises cloud your judgment there are solutions to all our problems and issues that don't have to be Anti-Constitutional and spend us into 3rd world status. Judge Obama on his actions not the lies he's so good at.

    In Obamba's own words while talking with George Stephanopoulos, September 7, 2008.

    Obama: "You're absolutely right that John McCain has not ah talked about my Muslim faith and you're absolutely right that is not som".

    Stephanopoulos: "Your Christian faith".

    Obama: "My Christian faith".

    It was a Classic Freudian slip you say. A Freudian slip is defined as; A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion. In other words the truth.
    Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - Google Videos

    Didn't he also once make reference during his campaign of "all 57 states", which ironically, there are 57 Muslim states in the world? Might be another Freudian slip.

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Uh oh Tex! They're on to you! Your bid for President and creating a Tex Reich is surely lost!
    SO you can only have a political agenda if you are running for office? I better get rid of mine then before I get caught.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    You just said we should not jump to conclusions. So why do you excuse Obama here?
    Because he didn't jump to conclusions. He brought up that stress could be a factor. By saying that it's absolutely not a factor you are just as absurd as those who say that religion was absolutely not a factor.

    This is the fatal flaw in your defense of Obama. He only gave one explanation and that one explanation has zero evidence to support it yet you excuse him for doing it. Thats the entire point.
    Again you misrepresent his words. Big shocker there.

    With the 4 points of clear evidence I listed earlier pointing to an Islamic jihad I'm going with the evidence presented. Not a theory of stress based on nothing but guesswork.
    You also don't have all of the information that the investigators do, so jumping to conclusions would be foolish. It's quite obvious at this point that religion was a factor. Was it the only factor? Who knows? I doubt it was, judging from what happened. However, I'm also going to have an open mind and wait and see what the people conducting the actual investigation say rather than believing some random guy on a debate forum. Do you comprehend now?

  10. #60
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Didn't he also once make reference during his campaign of "all 57 states", which ironically, there are 57 Muslim states in the world? Might be another Freudian slip.
    He also created a 12 point plan(Obama's 12-Point Plan to Repair the U.S. Economy - Summary, Obama 12-Point Economic Plan), which is a clear reference to the 12 disciples, so he is probably a devout christian by your logic.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •