Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 318

Thread: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

  1. #21
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama now claims stress made the guy kill those soliders

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Yes he is known as a Baptist, but Wright honored Farrakhan with a lifetime achievement award. The three, Wright, Farrakhan and Obama are three peas in a pod.
    Yes, it is well known you cannot give an award to some one of another religion...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #22
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,937

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    This is just sickening as well as extremely stupid.

    Its one thing for liberal pundits to spout this BS but for the President to say it before the investigation isn't complete and we now know this guy was talking to a Al Queada recruiter it really does make me wonder exactly when will Obama think of the murdered troops and not excusing this Islamic Fundamentalist?
    Its one thing for liberal pundits to spout this BS, its another thing for some poster to completely misrepresent the Presidents words and spit on the dead bodies of those fallen soldiers in hopes of doing nothing but furthering his own political gains.

    Great job Tex, you are doing a wonderful job exploiting the deaths of our soldiers.

    You even point it out, While an investigation isn't complete. He's saying he's not going to make a comment or jump to ANY conclusions until the investigation is complete. You're just pissy because he won't jump to YOUR conclusion before its complete.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    If you think this act was an example of AlQaeda sponsored terrorism, you have a short memory. If AlQaeda strikes the US again, there will be no debate whether it was a terrorist act. This guy went postal, the fact he was Muslim was not why he snapped.
    Are you seriously saying that his extremist islamist views that are beginning to become more and more aired likely had NOTHING to do with the reason he snapped at all? That take out the islamist element and it'd have happened the exact same way?

    I don't agree with those saying it was purely and completely done due to his religion, but its equally foolish to say that his extreme view of his religion likely had nothing to do with it either.

  3. #23
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Let's look at what the President said in his address at the memorial:

    Remarks by the President at Memorial Service at Fort Hood | The White House

    "It may be hard to comprehend the twisted logic that led to this tragedy. But this much we do know -- no faith justifies these murderous and craven acts; no just and loving God looks upon them with favor. For what he has done, we know that the killer will be met with justice -- in this world, and the next.

    These are trying times for our country. In Afghanistan and Pakistan, the same extremists who killed nearly 3,000 Americans continue to endanger America, our allies, and innocent Afghans and Pakistanis. In Iraq, we're working to bring a war to a successful end, as there are still those who would deny the Iraqi people the future that Americans and Iraqis have sacrificed so much for.

    We are a nation of laws whose commitment to justice is so enduring that we would treat a gunman and give him due process, just as surely as we will see that he pays for his crimes."
    Last edited by Joe1991; 11-11-09 at 11:09 AM.

  4. #24
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Obama now claims stress made the guy kill those soliders

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Not having a soul? Wouldn't that make him a conservative?
    Yep, its always been the bleeding heart liberals versus the soul-less conservatives.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #25
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    I didn't see Obama excuse anything.
    You can excuse the reason for the attack by pretending it doesn't exist and pointing to a different one.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #26
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    You can excuse the reason for the attack by pretending it doesn't exist and pointing to a different one.
    You could, but this is not what Obama is doing. If you have a real example of him doing this, please share it with us.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #27
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    First, please read the rules of this subforum posted at the top of the forum.
    I have.

    Secondly, what exactly is wrong with saying that we don't know all the details yet? That is what Obama said, and to the best of my knowledge, this is true.
    Talk about a selective memory. Did you even watch the entire video? He only suggested one possible reason for the attack and it wasn't terrorism. It was stress.

    Next time watch the whole video.

    If he was really only interested in waiting for the truth (which we already know what it is) then he would never have suggested the bs argument of stress as a cause.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #28
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    I reiterate Obama will not say anything against another Muslim, and that Islam says it is okay for a Muslim to lie all they want to infidels.

    Every scrap of evidence says this Hasan nut's action were premeditated and Obama may well be setting up a sympathy defense. Not for Hasan but for himself if he at some point decides to commute his death sentence and cite that it's either on humanitarian grounds or that it's to show the Muslim world that the U.S. is a compassionate Nation, Blah, Blah, Blah.
    If you are one of those who believes that because Obama attended an Anti-American semi-Christian Church he's not the Muslim he was raised as, read this or watch it. Then think about the one thing Obam is very, very good at. That one thing is lying. He is a consummate liar.
    It's time to decide that you're not going to allow yourself to be fooled by lies any longer.
    This is not about Democrat or Republican, it's about pro-American or anti-American. Don't let the lies and empty promises cloud your judgment there are solutions to all our problems and issues that don't have to be Anti-Constitutional and spend us into 3rd world status. Judge Obama on his actions not the lies he's so good at.

    In Obamba's own words while talking with George Stephanopoulos, September 7, 2008.

    Obama: "You're absolutely right that John McCain has not ah talked about my Muslim faith and you're absolutely right that is not som".

    Stephanopoulos: "Your Christian faith".

    Obama: "My Christian faith".

    It was a Classic Freudian slip you say. A Freudian slip is defined as; A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion. In other words the truth.
    Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - Google Videos

  9. #29
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama now claims stress made the guy kill those soliders

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Please show me in Obama's words where he made any excuse for Islamic terrorists.
    Read what I wrote. He excuses the cause for the violence by pretending its something that its not. That is the crime and liberals all over the country are repeating this lie.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #30
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,335
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    We have seen in the past rampages of this sort, and in a country of 300 million, there are going to be acts of violence that are going to be inexplicable.

    Obama
    Problem is, this we can explain.

    Too much PC BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yes, it is well known you cannot give an award to some one of another religion...
    You can, and I encourage it, but I do not see Wright or Farrakhan as much other than a bunch of Hate artist racists. One celebrating the other's fine work at poisoning the well.

    Dividers... which is one reason Obama's call for "Unity" was such a load of BS. Where in the world did he hear about anything resembling "Unity" at Trinity United Church... except for in the name of the church?

    Obama heard more "Whitey's" than Whitey Herzog.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 11-11-09 at 11:46 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •