Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 318

Thread: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Great analogy!
    How about mediocre analogy.

  2. #262
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Your post suggests an inability, or unwillingness to properly identify who the enemy is.
    Show me where I have said we should not identify the causes and any additional people involved. Go ahead, I would love to see where I said that. Put up or shut up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #263
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    According to liberlism, terrorism doesn't exist. So, thus the arguing over whether Hasan was a terrorist. We say he is, they say he isn't.
    Another spitball of ignorance from the far right. You consider it terrorism if someone beats you out of a parking space.

    Most of us recognize that real terrorism, the terrorism that deserves having a war waged against it, is the kind that is planned in caves in Pakistan, financed by charities in American mosques, carried out by operatives who have been secreted into America with valid passports, and designed to change our way of life by taking advantage of the loopholes in our freedom. The occasional nutcase like Hassan will not change our society, but the real terrorists like Osama bin Laden (still on the loose, thanks to the incompetence of your beloved George Bush) are a clear and present danger.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Another spitball of ignorance from the far right. You consider it terrorism if someone beats you out of a parking space.

    Most of us recognize that real terrorism, the terrorism that deserves having a war waged against it, is the kind that is planned in caves in Pakistan, financed by charities in American mosques, carried out by operatives who have been secreted into America with valid passports, and designed to change our way of life by taking advantage of the loopholes in our freedom. The occasional nutcase like Hassan will not change our society, but the real terrorists like Osama bin Laden (still on the loose, thanks to the incompetence of your beloved George Bush) are a clear and present danger.


    Can we take the chance that this nutbag was some Terror agent who fired prematurely?

  5. #265
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    We are fighting a label? I thought we where fighting people who are a threat to our country and safety.
    Which you refuse to identify

    This is a lie, I do not deny this.



    This is a lie, I do not deny this.



    This is a lie, I do not deny this.



    This is a lie, I do not deny this.



    This is a lie, I do not deny this.



    And another lie. I merely said that your are misrepresenting Obama's words.
    Its not a lie. You have denied it all by refusing to acknowledge it.

    What does this have to do with anything?
    Exactly why you will never understand. Your denial of Islamic terrorism and claiming to "wait for the facts" despite facts being right in your face is exactly the same denial liberals like yourself used to deny Clinton's affair.

    This is a lie, I do not deny this.
    Yes you do every time just like now when you refuse to acknowledge it.

    [quote]This is not what Obama did. He illustrated the need to investigate, suggested some unanswered questions, and chose to not jump to conclusions.[p/quote]

    And again you lie about what he said. He did jump to conlcusions. Then tried to have it both ways by saying next we need to wait for the facts when that certainly didn't stop him from theorizing a motive without a shred of evidence to back it up and ignore the one motive with a mountain of evidence to back it up.

    Just like you.

    Your whole post is nothing but flat out lies. Nothing you said is even remotely close to the truth. You are sinking to one of the lowest forms of political discourse, lying about your opponent to smear them. I have not denied any of the things you claim I have, not one. You cannot find a single quote where I have denied them. Are you so desperate to "win" this argument that you will stoop to any level?
    I never lied once. You deny the very motive with factual backing yet defend a motive put forth by the president without any factual backing then deny you did it.

    It is the lowest form of political correctness and denial tactics I've seen in quite a while.

    And I won the argument pages ago. This was an Islamic Terrorist attack. All the evidence points towards it and every time you deny it shows you don't have the courage to call it for what it is.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #266
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Show me where I have said we should not identify the causes and any additional people involved. Go ahead, I would love to see where I said that. Put up or shut up.
    Every single time you have denied the evidence presented on Islamic Terrorism.


    You keep laughably claiming I am lying about your position but I went through this entire thread. Not once do you ever admit Islamic terrorism was responsible despite all the evidence presented to you which you never once acknowledged by anyone who gave it to you.

    That's denial.
    Last edited by texmaster; 11-14-09 at 10:28 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #267
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Every single time you have denied the evidence presented on Islamic Terrorism.


    You keep laughably claiming I am lying about your position but I went through this entire thread. Not once do you ever admit Islamic terrorism was responsible despite all the evidence presented to you which you never once acknowledged by anyone who gave it to you.

    That's denial.
    This is his MO, it's amazing how many times he says "show me where I...", like this guy just doesn't want to stick his neck our on an opinion.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #268
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post


    Can we take the chance that this nutbag was some Terror agent who fired prematurely?
    Do we have a special sleeper cell in the WH?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #269
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Show me where I have said we should not identify the causes and any additional people involved. Go ahead, I would love to see where I said that. Put up or shut up.
    You want to identify the causes and the people involved, just as long as we make sure that those causes and people involved can't be linked to Islamic extremism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #270
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Which you refuse to identify



    Its not a lie. You have denied it all by refusing to acknowledge it.



    Exactly why you will never understand. Your denial of Islamic terrorism and claiming to "wait for the facts" despite facts being right in your face is exactly the same denial liberals like yourself used to deny Clinton's affair.



    Yes you do every time just like now when you refuse to acknowledge it.



    And again you lie about what he said. He did jump to conlcusions. Then tried to have it both ways by saying next we need to wait for the facts when that certainly didn't stop him from theorizing a motive without a shred of evidence to back it up and ignore the one motive with a mountain of evidence to back it up.

    Just like you.



    I never lied once. You deny the very motive with factual backing yet defend a motive put forth by the president without any factual backing then deny you did it.

    It is the lowest form of political correctness and denial tactics I've seen in quite a while.

    And I won the argument pages ago. This was an Islamic Terrorist attack. All the evidence points towards it and every time you deny it shows you don't have the courage to call it for what it is.
    OK, you are obviously not very bright, so I will slow this way down for you. Waiting for an investigation to be complete before saying "OMG, this is the reason" is not denying any possible reason. Now, when you want to stop lying about me, we could, possibly have a discussion, but when your methods involve making **** up and lying about those you argue with, there really is no point.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •