Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 318

Thread: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

  1. #171
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality Games View Post
    I don't really get the distinction here. Isn't formally joining a terrorist organization or cause the same as snapping, under pressure or whatever emotion is compelling you? You join a terrorist cause because of a perverse emotion, and that emotion overrules your better judgment. That's consistent with the psychological process of 'snapping'.
    What he interpreted from his religion brought him to a logical conclusion.

    Beyond that:

    He volunteered.
    He swore to defend against enemies foreign and domestic.
    He could have jumped ship.
    He could have taken his own life... first.

    No. He decided otherwise.

    With your conclusion, there are a lot of Muslims that are mentally unstable.
    Might agree with you there.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 11-12-09 at 05:25 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #172
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I'm wondering if Islam is to blame for this obviously insane act is Christanity to blame for abortion clinic bombings?
    You can't justify the abortion bombings with the bible.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #173
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality Games View Post
    I don't really get the distinction here. Isn't formally joining a terrorist organization or cause the same as snapping, under pressure or whatever emotion is compelling you? You join a terrorist cause because of a perverse emotion, and that emotion overrules your better judgment. That's consistent with the psychological process of 'snapping'.
    If that were true then it would be a snap decesion not something planned.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Obama now claims stress made the guy kill those soliders

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    If you think this act was an example of AlQaeda sponsored terrorism, you have a short memory. If AlQaeda strikes the US again, there will be no debate whether it was a terrorist act. This guy went postal, the fact he was Muslim was not why he snapped.
    There's no debate that Hasan committed an act of terrorism.

    He did, that's final and obvious, except to those people who, for some strange reason, want to defend America's enemies.

  5. #175
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You need to work on your reading for comprehension skills.
    There is nothing wrong with mine. You however need some help.

    Let me quote from your video:

    Hey look, more than one possibility. Wow, you are wrong, you have been wrong, you will continue to be wrong because you will never admit that you screwed up.
    Hey look, still ignoring the one possibility with factual evidence to back it up. Wow, you are still wrong.

    You still simply cannot admit he only gave the "he's crazy" theory and only then did he claim he has to wait for the evidence. Your denial of his own words is simply amazing.


    Still watiing for you to defend the ignorant assumption that he's just crazy when the guy shut down his apartment and gave away all his belongings.

    How does that fit your theory?
    Last edited by texmaster; 11-12-09 at 05:39 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Is anyone going to follow the actual trial? Here's hoping they don't put a media gag order on all the produced evidence and testimonies...

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    This is just sickening as well as extremely stupid.

    Its one thing for liberal pundits to spout this BS but for the President to say it before the investigation isn't complete and we now know this guy was talking to a Al Queada recruiter it really does make me wonder exactly when will Obama think of the murdered troops and not excusing this Islamic Fundamentalist?



    RealClearPolitics - Video - Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress
    It doesn't matter what NOBAMA thinks. At the minimum, the guy is going to be tried for 13 counts of murder in a military court of law, and he will end up in a military prison doing hard labor for the rest of his life.

    He will get what any other person who commited that act would get no matter what NOBAMA or anyone else says.

  8. #178
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    There is nothing wrong with mine. You however need some help.



    Hey look, still ignoring the one possibility with factual evidence to back it up. Wow, you are still wrong.


    Still watiing for you to defend the ignorant assumption that he's just crazy when the guy shut down his apartment and gave away all his belongings.

    How does that fit your theory?
    None of what you are saying proves or even offers evidence for your argument that Obama has jumped to a conclusion(your words). He offered multiple possibilities and admitted that no one knows for sure all the details yet. That does not sound like some one who has jumped to any conclusions, but like some one taking a reasonable stance on this...wait and find out, then react.

    What theory do I have? I don't claim to know all that the causes and I have no real theories. Once again, you are wrong, not that you will admit it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    None of what you are saying proves or even offers evidence for your argument that Obama has jumped to a conclusion(your words). He offered multiple possibilities and admitted that no one knows for sure all the details yet. That does not sound like some one who has jumped to any conclusions, but like some one taking a reasonable stance on this...wait and find out, then react.

    What theory do I have? I don't claim to know all that the causes and I have no real theories. Once again, you are wrong, not that you will admit it.
    Sounds like you are making excuses for the guy.
    Face facts, the guy is either out of touch with reality, or he has his own reasons for not speaking the truth. It could be this, it could be that. LOL
    The people of this country need to hear the truth from the man who is supposedly in charge.

    All we get out of him is .......................... nothing but social agenda to put us in further debt.


    And please spare me the "he inherited it from Bush" .............

    The Dems have had control since 2006, and in 2008 they took the White House and all is out of control.

    Romney come 2012 looks better every day.
    Last edited by Tom Jones; 11-12-09 at 05:48 PM.

  10. #180
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I wonder if this guy had used a suicide vest instead of a gun would you be equally as gullible in proclaiming it wasn't about Islam?
    U.S. Army Told of Hasan's Contacts with al Qaeda


    It is possible it it wasnt for lack of trying to get some help in getting or making one from the worlds most vocal Islamic representatives..
    Thank you

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •