Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 318

Thread: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

  1. #131
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Again I have and you don't want to admit it.
    The only way for this to be true is if he meant something completely other than what he said. Here, let me explain what he said to you. He said it might be stress, it might be part of a conspiracy/plot, until the investigation is done, it is premature to comment. Now explain how that is "jumping to conclusions".
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #132
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Reading Comprehension Fail.
    I know but you might improve. Let's see.

    Where to begin.

    No, actually, I DON'T chastise though that want to take the evidence CURRENTLY available and say that its likely his religion had a factor in this.
    Really. Then explain your last post on the last page.

    I do chastise those that say at this point it was ONLY due to his religion, which is ignorant to say before all facts have came in. I also chastised people who started making accusations the moment this happened that implied "Oh, it is obviously muslim terrorism" because its ignorant to do that as if its factual before it happens (I equally chastised those that immedietely tried to imply "Oh, it is obviously chrsitian teabaggers" when the census worker was hung".
    Then you are simply ignoring the evidence we have. If you want to do that, go right ahead and be foolish.

    Also, show me where I've ever proclaimed his religion had nothing to do this. Search my posts before you make direct accusations. I've never said such. On the contrary, I specifically have stated I fully believe his religion played into it.
    You can't have it both ways. You can't chastise people who use the evidence we have to conclude it was directly because of his religion then proclaim you never said it wasn't. Sorry dude.

    And no, it doesn't appear that Obama is jumping to conclusions.p
    LOL Here we go again. You running from his own words.

    His second sentence is the important one, that he's not going to state why or how this happened until all the facts are out. And that's correct, because he's the POTUS not an average citizen, and its important that our chief executive exemplifies the fact that in investigations you don't start making assumptions or difinitive statements without all the facts.
    Nope sorry. Now I know where you learned this sloppy tactic.

    You can't suggest a cause for the attack then the next sentence proclaim you want to wait for all the evidence just like you can't attack people who use the evidence we have to conclude it was his religion that was behind it then say you aren't ruling it out.

    That's beyond pathetic. Pick a side and stick to it. You don't get to have it both ways.

    This isn't the south park flag we are debating.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #133
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The only way for this to be true is if he meant something completely other than what he said. Here, let me explain what he said to you. He said it might be stress, it might be part of a conspiracy/plot, until the investigation is done, it is premature to comment. Now explain how that is "jumping to conclusions".
    Because he only suggests one possible cause, ignores the one we actually have evidence for then tries a cheap political trick to have it both ways by then claiming he wants to wait for all the evidence.

    I think the South Park flag is racist! But it is part of our history.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #134
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    So you're a 100% positive it couldn't be that he had some kind of mental condition or issue that along with being close to being deployed, combined with his extreme religious views, caused this and that it was simply and souley based on his following of Islam?
    A mental condition that made him give away all his possessions before he did it as well?

    Did you not know this?

    I'm sure I could also not rule out aliens made him do it either.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #135
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    I'm wondering if Islam is to blame for this obviously insane act is Christanity to blame for abortion clinic bombings?

  6. #136
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Because he only suggests one possible cause, ignores the one we actually have evidence for then tries a cheap political trick to have it both ways by then claiming he wants to wait for all the evidence.

    I think the South Park flag is racist! But it is part of our history.
    You need to work on your reading for comprehension skills. Let me quote from your video:

    Quote Originally Posted by President Obama
    I think the questions that we're asking now and we don't have yet complete answers to is, is this an individual who's acting in this way or is it some larger set of actors?
    Hey look, more than one possibility. Wow, you are wrong, you have been wrong, you will continue to be wrong because you will never admit that you screwed up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #137
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,491

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I'm wondering if Islam is to blame for this obviously insane act is Christanity to blame for abortion clinic bombings?
    Is there a global CHristian movement trying to kill people for not being Christians nd trying to overthrow governments? There isn't, is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #138
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is there a global CHristian movement trying to kill people for not being Christians nd trying to overthrow governments? There isn't, is it?
    Well there is the neo nazi movement and as far as I know the do claim Christinaity

  9. #139
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Saying you believe that his religion isn't SINGULARLY responsible for this act is NOT the same as saying his religion had NOTHING to do with this act.

    If it was his religion, and only his religion, then why isn't every single solitary muslim within the United States Army shooting up their bases?

    From the evidence presented thus far I imagine he was a severely disturbed person who was in a situation where he continually (wrongly or rightly) felt like an outsider who found solace in an extremist interpritation of his religion and had found out he was going to be deployed abroad to fight in a war he seemingly not just hated but identified with the enemy about, leading him to the act that occured the other day.

    His extremist views were most definitively partially to blame here imho based on the facts we have, but was not singularly the cause. If it was as simple as "Islam caused him to kill" then we'd be having an epidemic of this in our military and even in our every day society, and we simply do not.

  10. #140
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Obama Suggests Still Possible Hasan May Have Cracked Under Stress

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is there a global CHristian movement trying to kill people for not being Christians nd trying to overthrow governments? There isn't, is it?
    In this century? No, in the past, yes.

    So was it Christianity that caused it in the past, or was it the PEOPLE that USED Christianity in the past that caused it.

    And if you say it was the PEOPLE then, then how can you say its 100% different when it comes to muslims, and say that its completely the religions fault and not the peoples fault that's causing it?

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •