Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 137 of 137

Thread: George W. Bush Secretly Visits Fort Hood Victims

  1. #131
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: George W. Bush Secretly Visits Fort Hood Victims

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    You thought that the day he was elected and will think that the day he gets re-elected. The GOP failure to run the country for the benefit of all (instead of just the rich) is the reason Obama won. The GOP failure to present a viable candidate will be the reason Obama wins again.

    ...Boy....I say, I say Boy!....Countin' them chicks, I say countin' em before they're hatched.....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #132
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: George W. Bush Secretly Visits Fort Hood Victims

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    ...Boy....I say, I say Boy!....Countin' them chicks, I say countin' em before they're hatched.....


    j-mac
    finally, someone who uses appropriate humor....
    I eat 2 eggs every morning. My eggs don't get a chance to hatch...

    Political inertia favors the man in office, unless he screws up AND (not or) the opposing party puts up a good candidate.

    So far, no one here, or anywhere else, has proposed a viable GOP candidate....

    I said it before, saying it again, this country will elect a former Muslim before it will elect a current Mormon, so Romney is out. He was the best choice last time around, and the party favored the nasty ill tempered old man with few ideas of his own.
    You can't unseat an existing office holder by attacking his successes, only his failures. If Obama has no successes, but at the same time no real failures, he still looks good as a sitting president.
    Not betting any money on it, tho. The GOP has 2 years to find a candidate, and Obama still has the same 2 years to irritate enough voters to cost him his job. I am betting that the Obama does irritate a lot of voters, but the GOP won't be able to capitalize on it because they won't have a better choice to present to the public....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  3. #133
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: George W. Bush Secretly Visits Fort Hood Victims

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    finally, someone who uses appropriate humor....
    I eat 2 eggs every morning. My eggs don't get a chance to hatch...

    Political inertia favors the man in office, unless he screws up AND (not or) the opposing party puts up a good candidate.

    So far, no one here, or anywhere else, has proposed a viable GOP candidate....

    I said it before, saying it again, this country will elect a former Muslim before it will elect a current Mormon, so Romney is out. He was the best choice last time around, and the party favored the nasty ill tempered old man with few ideas of his own.
    You can't unseat an existing office holder by attacking his successes, only his failures. If Obama has no successes, but at the same time no real failures, he still looks good as a sitting president.
    Not betting any money on it, tho. The GOP has 2 years to find a candidate, and Obama still has the same 2 years to irritate enough voters to cost him his job. I am betting that the Obama does irritate a lot of voters, but the GOP won't be able to capitalize on it because they won't have a better choice to present to the public....
    I would love to know what makes you are moderate. I never see a conservative push on your part about anything. My hypothesis is usually correct....moderates are liberals.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #134
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: George W. Bush Secretly Visits Fort Hood Victims

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I would love to know what makes you are moderate. I never see a conservative push on your part about anything. My hypothesis is usually correct....moderates are liberals.
    some liberals call me conservative...
    I guess the truth is that I don't drink your koolaid, or theirs....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  5. #135
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: George W. Bush Secretly Visits Fort Hood Victims

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Your point is made, NP, you hate Obama and won't miss an opportunity to compare him to anyone whose actions might make him look bad...
    Enough, already....get another hobby...
    The American political system is like a well that's been poisoned. Bush was demonized and now it's Obama's turn. You cannot stop the poison from working its way through the body politic. Once poisoned the well is permanently destroyed. The same holds true for our political system.

    I understand that the anti-Obama vitriol is difficult for many of his supporters to hear, but the fact of the matter is that you are powerless to stop it. That means you must take the pain, and learn to endure. Detach your emotions from Obama.

  6. #136
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: George W. Bush Secretly Visits Fort Hood Victims

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    The American political system is like a well that's been poisoned. Bush was demonized and now it's Obama's turn. You cannot stop the poison from working its way through the body politic. Once poisoned the well is permanently destroyed. The same holds true for our political system.

    I understand that the anti-Obama vitriol is difficult for many of his supporters to hear, but the fact of the matter is that you are powerless to stop it. That means you must take the pain, and learn to endure. Detach your emotions from Obama.

    I voted for Bush the father, Bush the son, and McCain the nasty ill tempered old man, but I won't brag about it.
    And I won't disparage the winner either...not yet anyway...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: George W. Bush Secretly Visits Fort Hood Victims

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    George W. Bush Secretly Visits Fort Hood Victims - FOXNews.com

    They went out of concern and in respect of our Military without the fanfare and cameras like you can count on Obama to take full advantage of in his constant and continuous self aggrandizement. Obama will do everything he can to make it all about himself as he has everything else he's been involved in.
    I doubt seriously that you will ever hear Obama admit the Hasan was acting as an Islamic terrorist. And would never sign a death warrant that will be required when he is found guilty of murder. Obama will no doubt site some BS how this poor misunderstood Hasan was confused and was picked on. BOO HOO big deal.
    Death is too easy for Hasan.

    We should not martyr his sorry ass.

    Let him rot in Leavanworth for the next 150 years. Let the jihadists know ... they will spend life in hell when the **** with the USA.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •