Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

  1. #51
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,425

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Yep just a coincidence that this guy and the 9-11 hijackers went to the same mosque.
    Did they know each other? Did they belong to the same cell? Did they attend any sermons together? If not, then coincidence just might work.

    Religious extremism obviously played no roll in this terrorist attack,
    Nobody said it played no roll. No need to be dishonest in your argument. If the facts are on your side there is no need to build a straw man.

    it's the fault of U.S. foreign policy dontcha know.
    And by your sarcasm you clearly lack an understanding of the complexities of U.S. foreign policy. Ignorance of the facts makes for great apologetic prose.
    *insert profound statement here*

  2. #52
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,425

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Where'd you get the photo, and what is this location?
    It's a memorial in Lafayette, California. The crosses were put there by people whose loved ones have died in Iraq and Afghanistan and are against the wars.
    *insert profound statement here*

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Did they know each other? Did they belong to the same cell? Did they attend any sermons together? If not, then coincidence just might work.
    No they had the same Iman at the same Mosque, religion surely had no roll to play in this attack whatsoever.

    Nobody said it played no roll. No need to be dishonest in your argument. If the facts are on your side there is no need to build a straw man.
    You went a step further, not only did you minimize the roll that Islam played and said that those who would blame the Koran are ignorant but when onto add that it was in fact the sins of our own nation that caused it.

    And by your sarcasm you clearly lack an understanding of the complexities of U.S. foreign policy. Ignorance of the facts makes for great apologetic prose.
    Yep America caused the attacks not the offensive jihad being perpetrated by members of the Ummah. It is you sir who are ignorant of the facts regarding the policy of many within dar al-Islam towards dar al-Harab.

  4. #54
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,425

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    No they had the same Iman at the same Mosque, religion surely had no roll to play in this attack whatsoever.
    So in other words, you can't discount the possilbe coincidence issue and you'll fall back into the straw man position.

    You went a step further, not only did you minimize the roll that Islam played and said that those who would blame the Koran are ignorant but when onto add that it was in fact the sins of our own nation that caused it.
    I never minimized anything. I called for a critical examination of the factors involved in the actual event. And those who would blame a book are ignorant. And can you please show me where I ever said our nation caused this? Please and thank you.

    Yep America caused the attacks not the offensive jihad being perpetrated by members of the Ummah. It is you sir who are ignorant of the facts regarding the policy of many within dar al-Islam towards dar al-Harab.
    Did I ever actually say that? Can you show me where I actually said that? Or are you going to continue to lie in order to make your absurd argument?
    Last edited by Lerxst; 11-13-09 at 10:54 AM.
    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #55
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    The Army psychiatrist authorities say killed 13 people and wounded 29 others at the Fort Hood Army Base Thursday was a recent and frequent customer at a local strip club
    Shocking.
    This reminds me of the Saudis. Oh how religious and holy they are ... when they are not ****ing whores and doing god knows what else.


  6. #56
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club



    So how does this play into the "he was a religious fanatic killing for his religion?" He was obeying the command of the Quaran to kill non-believers but he was also lusting after strippers and drinking beer?




    Just a point. Didn't mohammad atta frequent the strip clubs as well?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    So in other words, you can't discount the possilbe coincidence issue and you'll fall back into the straw man position.
    Yep just a coincidence, nothing to see here, just happens to be an Imam who preached to the 9-11 hijackers and Nidal, just happens to have praised Nidal's actions, and just happens to be an AQ recruiter and the guy who Nidal was emailing up to 20 times before the attack.

    I never minimized anything.
    Actually yes you did, and you went onto to claim those who would blame a book as being ignorant.

    I called for a critical examination of the factors involved in the actual event.
    Like how it's the fault of the U.S. and not the fault of the global jihad or the ummah.

    And those who would blame a book are ignorant.
    Ya it's not like that book orders its readers to slay those that don't believe in said book.

    And can you please show me where I ever said our nation caused this? Please and thank you.
    It's clear to anyone with the slightest bit of reading comprehension what you meant by the following:

    Of course when you actually look at the geopolitical issues at play you are forced to confront the sins of your nation. And we don't like to do that here. We are right...we are always right.

    Did I ever actually say that? Can you show me where I actually said that? Or are you going to continue to lie in order to make your absurd argument?
    It's clear what you meant by the following:

    Of course when you actually look at the geopolitical issues at play you are forced to confront the sins of your nation. And we don't like to do that here. We are right...we are always right.
    Last edited by Agent Ferris; 11-13-09 at 12:09 PM.

  8. #58
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,008

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    Maybe the dude didn't look forward to the 40k surge comming up.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  9. #59
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    It just occured to me that we could do a service to all - and hook Hasan up with Prejean.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    It just occured to me that we could do a service to all - and hook Hasan up with Prejean.
    But I don't WANT to see her in a hijab.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •