WHO IN GOD'S NAME IS TALKING TRASH ABOUT MY BELOVED MARINES?
Chesty demands and answer for this bull****.
1. for half a week the msm tried to ignore the real story of hasan in favor of their preferred representations about ptsd (even tho hasan never served overseas) and where he got his guns
2. "snapped" is their byword
3. as in, "hasan snapped"
4. unfortunately, hasan's impetus appears now to be a little less precipitous
5. there are now repeated reports all over the place citing the assassin's sentiments concerning little rock, times square, the rightfulness of muslims to stand up against the aggressor...
6. there's his internet activity, his comments on jihadist websites and his communications with very dangerous elements overseas
7. the point---hasan's hateful mind and mouth have become entirely too loud for the msm to ignore
8. they are now starting bigtime to report this story as it really, sadly, is
9. dylan rattigan on msnbc this morning actually speculated that "political correctness" was the cause of the military's failure to move against this madman
10. comcast.net reports that "fear of appearing discriminatory against a muslim student kept officers from filing a formal complaint"
11. charles krauthammer, former acting psychiatrist, says today the msm and the military are attempting to "medicalize mass murder"
12. the point---the pentagon's pussyfooting spin of this tragic event is becoming THE scandal
13. obama says, don't jump to conclusions, in stark contrast to his hurried hijacking of the prof vs po po soap opera in cambridge in july, gates and crowley
14. any feared retaliation against mohammedans for these murders has, so far, thankfully, been all imaginary
15. the slaughter of soldiers, in contrast, is ruefully real, regrettably red
16. were hasan spitting hatred of a more skinhead hue...
17. he, of course, should not be arrested, but drummed out of the service, certainly
18. no one should casitgate an entire community for the crazy actions of one coward
19. some rather decorated heads are gonna roll over this
20. this story is not going away
Last edited by The Prof; 11-09-09 at 08:49 PM.
Note, the poster I was responding too didn't say "Extremist Muslims" or "Islamists" or "Islamic Terrorists"
He said Muslims
He compared ALL muslims to essentially being on the same danger and ideological level as the KKK, Nazi's, and Gangs.
No, the KKK is NOTHING compared to Al-Qaeda
Al-Qaeda also isn't "All Muslims"
"I am appalled that somebody who is the nominee...would take that kind of position"
"A court took away a presidency"
"...the brother of a man running for president was the governor of the state..."
It's horrifying because Trump is blunt instead of making overt implications.