Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1236

Thread: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

  1. #941
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    I don't understand what you're doing. Why are you trying to place labels on people that do not apply? Neither Lerxt, nor I have made excuses for this man's actions.

    Just because I refuse to use an ignorant broad brush to paint all Muslims as potential threats does not mean I am blind to those who actually ARE threats. Like I said, I don't walk around thinking that ALL men are rapists either.
    All muslims are not terrorist. I cannot tell the difference between those who are attempting to blend into our society (sleeper cells) and those who do not take islam literally (bad muslims). Can you tell the difference?

    BTW, all men are not rapist. However the so called prophet Muhammad was. He is the example that muslims live thier lives by. He was a rapist, a thief, a lier, a blood thirsty murderer, and a pedophile.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  2. #942
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    He wasn't going to Iraq.
    He was headed to Afghanistan.
    I heard he'd tried to stop his deployment, then stated that he'd be willing to deploy to Iraq instead.
    For some reason, he just seemed especially terrified of going to Afghanistan.
    It's all hearsay at this point; until he wakes up, we can only speculate about what was going through his mind.
    I read today that he's now off the ventilator; not sure if that means he's recovering or dying, though.




    unsubstantiated nonsense is not needed. he did not want to deploy to either....


    My Way News - Some predicted trouble from Fort Hood's Maj. Hasan
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #943
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    All muslims are not terrorist. I cannot tell the difference between those who are attempting to blend into our society (sleeper cells) and those who do not take islam literally (bad muslims). Can you tell the difference?

    BTW, all men are not rapist. However the so called prophet Muhammad was. He is the example that muslims live thier lives by. He was a rapist, a thief, a lier, a blood thirsty murderer, and a pedophile.
    Yeah, the ones who don't blow themselves up at the HyVee or drive planes into skyscrapers are not terrorists.

    "A japs a jap"...."I don't want any of them [persons of Japanese ancestry] here. They are a dangerous element. There is no way to determine their loyalty... It makes no difference whether he is an American citizen, he is still a Japanese. American citizenship does not necessarily determine loyalty... But we must worry about the Japanese all the time until he is wiped off the map."

    Japanese....sppooooooookkky.

    Yeah, you sound like that guy. Irrational.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 11-09-09 at 10:21 AM.
    *insert profound statement here*

  4. #944
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Why?
    Unless the patient is clear that the counseling services are faith-based, it's a line that most professionals will not cross, because it is considered unethical. The patient is in a vulnerable position, particularly their mental state, and that vulnerability should not be used to foist one's religious beliefs on them.

    In my field, there is somewhat the same line drawn. If a child asks what you believe, you answer the question, but you don't bring up the subject and cram it down their throat (whatever your beliefs are). This is the basic rule in all sorts of human services professions.

  5. #945
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Yeah, the ones who don't blow themselves up at the HyVee or drive planes into skyscrapers are not terrorists.

    "A japs a jap."

    Yeah, you sound like that guy. Irrational.
    He said flat out that not all muslims are terrorists. And he is correct in that it is difficult to identify those who have the capacity to commit a terrorist act, and those who would NEVER do so. In essence, our current law enforcement strategy is EXACTLY as you describe, Lerxst. To let them show, through their actions, whether they are terrorists or not. We've made arrests in cases where individuals have engaged with undercover operatives and taken responsibility for attempting to blow something up *(though they were set up, and no explosion actually occurred).

    For example: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/25/...est/index.html

    So, yeah. The ones who try to blow up a skyscraper are terrorists.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 11-09-09 at 10:43 AM.

  6. #946
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    He was a rapist, a thief, a lier, a blood thirsty murderer, and a pedophile.[/QUOTE]

    and he always left the seat up.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  7. #947
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Well, he was definitively a child molester. I can't speak to the rest.

    But you know how pissy muslims get when you say this.

    I don't know why. Noah was an incestuous pervert. There are multiple examples of sexual perversion in the Bible. I don't get all up in arms because someone points this out, even though I grew up very religious. The truth is the truth.

  8. #948
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Well, he was definitively a child molester. I can't speak to the rest.

    But you know how pissy muslims get when you say this.

    I don't know why. Noah was an incestuous pervert. There are multiple examples of sexual perversion in the Bible. I don't get all up in arms because someone points this out, even though I grew up very religious. The truth is the truth.
    The truth is none of us were around and we have differing accounts of the 'truth' in scripture.

  9. #949
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    All muslims are not terrorist. I cannot tell the difference between those who are attempting to blend into our society (sleeper cells) and those who do not take islam literally (bad muslims). Can you tell the difference?
    Who can?

    I can't tell the difference between a rapist or a pedophile and your average man either. They all look the same to me. They all look like men at first glance. And they all hide their game really well.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  10. #950
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    The truth is none of us were around and we have differing accounts of the 'truth' in scripture.
    True, but the accounts of his relationship with Aisha all seem to culminate with him having physical relations with her before age 13. On that basis, it seems clear that he was into younger women to a degree that most of us would find criminal.

    And, it's important to point this out for one reason, and one reason only: Mohammed's actions influenced Islamic law on the subject. His relationship with Aisha is the primary reason why women can "consent" to rape at age 9 in a lot of middle eastern countries. There is a MODERN relevance to this issue.

    IF that weren't the case, I doubt that many of us would care, we'd shrug our shoulders and say, "different times, different values." Except that's a value that is perpetuated TODAY in places like Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •